Forgotten Title Manga about a boy/young man who is kinda made of crytals/gems/jewels

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by CreativeCriticalThinker, Jan 22, 2023.

1. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys!

According to my blurry memories:
    I am searching for a historical fantasy/supernatural manga that has only one volume about a boy/young man who is the last of his kind - humans whose body is made of crystals/gems/jewels can sparkle, his people helped him escaped from traffickers and then he is found by an older (fully cloaked) stranger guy/scavenger or hunter that will protect him.
    The setting maybe in a desertland (Oriental element) and perhaps it has the shounen-ai or bl tag.
    Don't remember, if there was a sex scene. Don't believe it's yaoi.
    These two male mcs definitively became close intimate with each other.

It's not Steven Universe, Houseki no Kuni/Land of the Lustrous and This Cheapskate Knight Wants To Make Me Cry!

Thanks for reading it or giving it a try!

Last edited: Jan 22, 2023
    your crush likes this.
  2. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobhighfive:

3. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finally found the title of my story/the correct plot description by putting the word 'crystal' in manga go com search machine!!!!!
    Turns out there was only the shonen-ai tag and I was wrong about specific informations.:cry::facepalm:

百年結晶目録 / Hyakunen Kesshou Mokuroku / A Hundred-Year Crystal Catalogue

I can't really rely on my own memory especially when it comes to Mangas that I haven't read for years.....:blobjoy::blobsweat::blobsweat_2::blobtired:
    But at least I can guess long enough to find sth.:giggle:

Last edited: Jan 23, 2023
    your crush likes this.
  4. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahaha... Well since some of the troupes are so overdone that we sometimes mix up with others lol