Resolved Manga FMC with complicated family

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Baldingere, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    Please help me find the title!
    The manga's art is kind of old-fashioned. The translation got dropped then picked up around two months ago. It was a supernatural adventure story with a lot of humor. After a few volumes, it got more plot-focused, dark and science-fiction.
    I remember that the story started with MC, a girl with black pigtails, being thrown out of her home by her adoptive dad, who told her to explore the world. She gets involved with a grey-haired cold strong guy with supernatural powers who helps her against thieves. He is stronger than her, but she can fight too and uses revolvers I think. She decides to travel with him and forcefuly sticks to him. Later another guy, older, black-haired, also with powers, her adoptive dad's brother but she doesn't know, joins them, he is easy-going. Lots of adventures happen, in a village the people attack them, a little girl helps them and they have to get away. They travel together and become friends and there are many jokes. A mysterious shady guy gets close to the girl with bad intentions. The grey-haired guy has an older brother who grew up with him pretending to be weaker than him but in fact overpowers them all. She goes back home. She says sorry to her friends at school for disappearing. There is a fight between the two guys because the second guy hid from the firts guy that he was involved with the family who rejects the first guy and knew about grey-haired's past as a lab rat. First guy was a cool character and after the twist (he was very impacted by the fact that his brother was stronger than he was) becomes a pathetic character the others make fun of. That family has many dark secrets. They all loved that scientist woman who died. One guy continued the experiments after her dead. The shady guy is also from that family, he gets close to FMC, tells her he is her ennemy and she knows it but nothing happens the few times they meet and pick-nick times until that time he drugs her, severely harms her and he sends her back to the past. She ends up at the experiment facility where she gets accepted by a taciturn scientist and becomes a care-taker (she goes to town with the scientist and leaves them bentos that looks like their faces) and raises grey-hair and his big bro. She meets the shady guy from when he was younger. The girl's past is very complicated.
    I stopped reading at that point.
    The storyline was complicated and my memories are a bit jumbled up so I can't get the things more in order, sorry.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2021
    creamysoda16 likes this.
  2. creamysoda16

creamysoda16 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it hatenkou yuugi. [​IMG]

Baldingere likes this.
  3. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link