Resolved Manga of Old woman getting younger (2nd chance)

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by jack360, Jun 25, 2019.

1. jack360

jack360 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manga goes like this:
    A girl filial to her parents/mother/grandmother (not sure). She is a model daughter. She studied hard, got good marks, found a good job, supported her mother/grandmother. She took care of her till she died. The manga starts with her mother/grandmother's funeral and then she looks back to the life she lead. She is already a old woman with moderate grey hair. She is now alone in life. She has not married nor had any relationships. She was too focused on her mother/grandmother. Her life goes on... (she is retired maybe).

She boards a train/bus and sits inside. There she looks at high school students going about their daily lives. She spots a high school boy(a good looking one) and the boy looks back at her. She blushes and turns away (boy thinks 'did she blush at me?? creepy!!!'). She thinks about love. The fateful meeting ended. She goes to her home does the chores and goes to sleep. Something happens. She wakes up the next day and finds that she became younger (her high school age). She did not time travel/reincarnate/reborn into her own body. She and only she became younger, her environment and the people stayed the same.

If any one knows about this manga, please help out.

2. Mehrnush

Mehrnush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think i read it manga:hmm::hmm::hmm:

Ordinary people likes this.
  3. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. jack360

jack360 Well-Known Member