Discussion Manhua upload errors

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by SAimNE, Jun 17, 2021.

1. SAimNE

SAimNE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does it seem to be much much more common for manhua to have out of order pages, mislabeled/repeat chapters, and skipped chapters in many many sources?

It would be one thing if it was limited to a single scanner but why is it that it seems to be more common across the whole category and multiple scanners?

To the point of the 6 ones I've read recently all 6 had this issue to some degree.

2. lehur

lehur ぼく愛エリス

Reading List:
    Link
    You read on aggregate sites definitely

otaku31 likes this.
  3. SAimNE

SAimNE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some, on others its on the actual sites translating. To be honest I don't care enough to support people if they don't quality check their ads or ad placements and those I slap over to an aggregator. Also same if I have to download files off random file sharers. I donate to some tls and read on their sites if it's even comparative convenience. However if I feel like I'm risking downloading a trojan or dealing with 8 pop ups a chapter. No thanks

Also, even still the point remains. It is decidedly uncommon to run into that problem for manhwa or manga on those same types of sites, but extremely common for manhua. Still a confusing reality even if it was just on aggregators.

That being said I've also never donated to a manhua translation, mainly because aside from this issue, they also seem to have the absolute worst average translation quality. However that one I understand, since there just don't seem to be as many Chinese translators.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2021