LCD Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Danjon wa Kindai Toshi~

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Raneday, Nov 30, 2016.

1. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Srsly? If the monster is too strong won't they ignore their master? Also, if the loli (lol) dragon is too OP, we can just change the title to Loli Dragon's adventure with Lolicell and co.

Deleted member 36162 likes this.
  2. lygarx

lygarx Lazy Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    I skipped ahead
    and saw which medals he will reuse. i said reuse because he is going to turn Wight into a S rank monster of his same level. Death Medal, Dragon Medal, and Hero Medal

kenar, Zones and Raneday like this.
  3. enigmaniac

enigmaniac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So i just started reading this and am only at Vol 2 Chapter 9 but i keep seeing stuff about marcho dying and it makes me sad every time did anyone else think that he will try to find a way to save her before she disappears?
    the 2 ways i have thought of are
    - use creation medal her beast medal and one other to create her and maybe that can somehow with help of the creator bring her back
    - use his creation magic to do some crazy stuffs
    either way i hope she doesn't disappear cuz then he's just lolicell XD

Edit: just read chapter vol 2 chapter 9 and found out he got some broken ass power from the creator so that is the third way to save her also my concerns are lifted after hearing about it!

4. hodel.kirk

hodel.kirk Walking the Dao of the Brick, Building by Building

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm thinking if he used the Beast, Person, and creates a Memory Medal and picks a monster with the memory of Marcho we can have her stay.

Zone Q11 and enigmaniac like this.
  5. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank goodness I found this Thread before I made another one...
    Hm... If [Dragon] gives [Berserk], then why not just change [Creation] into something like [Patience]? This seems more efficient and less damaging than the concept of a time-manipulating rampaging dragonewt loli.

OOC: HEY @ZONES!
    Although even I am convinced that Procell's creations are likely to be lolis, I cannot confirm it, and the fact that Ancient Elf has been created makes the chances of the creature born from the [Dragon] and [Time] Medals less likely to be lolis as the third [Monster of Covenant] would definitely be Ancient Elf. ...then again, it is a JP Comedy, where things like "Every creature Procell has made are lolis" are not impossible.

As for the [Steel] Demon Lord... Yes, it is practically inevitable that his death shall come, but I am rather interested as to whether the [Evil] Demon Lord shall be spared or not. The chances are miniscule as it would be inefficient, but I still hope for that outcome.

kenar likes this.
  6. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    By the way, I found some things weird... does anybody remember how Rorono (Elder Dwarf) got her computer? When she got it, Procell said that the energy came from "a gasoline-based generator". I know that many things have not been exploited for the sake of a better plot, but technically, Procell could have an unlimited energy, right? In terms of electricity, at least.

There's also the fact that I am kinda curious whether Rorono's Workshop will ever be mentioned again.

And lastly, I don't really understand why Avalon was never suspected. I mean, its origin should have been a mystery, right? High quoality goods, high quality performance, golems as guardians, advanced infrasrtucture should have made Avalon a populat town, right? Then, I wonder why nobody is suspicious at its sudden appearance... is it because of plot, has this been handled off-screen, or did I just miss something?

7. ekisman

ekisman Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Ancient Elf wasn't supposed to be loli. I remember that in her fusion there was a line about the monster being out of control but Procell somehow returned it to "normal". LOL

I almost forgot about the generators but since it uses gasoline, it's hardly an unlimited power source. Gasoline is not really in circulation in the setting of the story (being medieval and all) and even other forms of fuel would take time and effort to procure. Using Procell's unique skill is a bit wasteful at the moment; I suspect a good chunk of his daily MP goes in making bullets.

On the humans of that world not suspecting anything, I think they're just suspending their disbelief. They're gaining too much for so little. Besides, remember that it hasn't even been a full month since the town's opening so information about the town might just not be that widespread.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
    Zone Q11 likes this.
  8. Avil

Avil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Humans are suspecting Avalon, Procell mentioned he wanted to scold them because they are thinking that Avalon is theirs but lacked time because of the dungeon war.The merchant looked intelligent avoiding unnecessary questions but maybe that was an act or another individual is acting.

9. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol so the three idiot demon lords include, a true idiot frog, a self-centred idiot with inferiority complex and a idiot who cannot keep inside his pants. Whelp, time to nuke the shit out of them.

I would really love to see the humans attacking Procell's dungeon, to see the horrors in their eyes will be a nice touch in this. Also, Morax (is he one of the idiots, he is, right?) states that they are broadcasting Procell's fighting force, I am hoping that he does not mean broadcasting to the rest of the competitors (ok i lied, i hope that he shows how strong Procell really is not just to demon lords but also Humans, so that Procell may improve further)

10. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's betting slightly smarter dumbass demonlord will not even get within one mile of elf chan before getting his head blown off?

11. lygarx

lygarx Lazy Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    3-7: you probably think that Morax the demon lord of Evil has triggered the flag of his own death. and to all of you to think that, all I can say is that
    You are completely right. He will definitely die by the hands of Ancient Elf.

0000000 and kenar like this.
  12. lygarx

lygarx Lazy Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    I am looking at the title of the volumes itself and there is a human arc. you are probably going to see that. maybe. That would be the best bet. But I dont think he will reveal himself at that conflict. Humans seeing the profit of the city will try to take the city. that is a guarantee. that is just a fact of life.

kenar likes this.
  13. Zones

Zones Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So if he dies there is no coming back right?

14. Jinnai.l

Jinnai.l The Jerkaiser, Ruler of 108th dimension,Jinny

Reading List:
    Link
    Time, Dragon and one more creation medal... the prospect is terrifying because they are all superpower lottery...

Zone Q11 likes this.
  15. lygarx

lygarx Lazy Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    Death, Dragon, Hero(creation) he used a remake granted to him by the creator to remake Wight

16. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    so we are getting a bishonen dragon hero who is ex-bones humping his bone wife?

17. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    So there will be a fight between him and some idiot kingdoms/empires/guilds? I love it!

18. Hokoga

Hokoga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't exactly say "bishonen", also Ske-san is going to reject his proposal because of him no longer being an undead, but don't worry a little blacksmith will help him get over it ;).

19. Hokoga

Hokoga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For this thread there's a no hijacking tag, what does it have to do with this novel?

20. NeoUsui

NeoUsui [Melon Lord] [Unrivaled Super Hottie]

Reading List:
    Link
    When you said loli drago, I can't help but think of The white dragon from100 Cheats....