Maou-sama to Kekkonshitai (manga)

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by otaku31, Jun 14, 2019.

1. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s in French...or am I a moron, who didn’t change the language to English?:p

otaku31 likes this.
  3. venu101

venu101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wonder if a hero will come along and end up in the harem or get sacrificed to make ml into immortal demon

otaku31 likes this.
  4. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Screw harem! And what hero? :blob_coughblood: This gunna be Demon Queen x servant-slash-ward, their blissful life together, and the children(all 8 of 'em) they will make... tropes be damned, racial differences be damned, age difference be damned, lifespan disparities be damned! :blobangery::blob_catflip:

Hero-kun better not take up any panel space! He can be forgotten side character or cannon fodder 4 all I care. If he interferes, I'ma gonna slay him meself! :blobdevil::blobhero:

venu101 likes this.
  5. venu101

venu101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If a demon Lord story is there a hero is bound to come who might be an airhead loser or ruthless asshole depending on circumstances the author has placed into the character.
    If a hero is female she can become part of a harem or even if hero is/not female they can be sacrificed or something to aid the human to become an immortal demon or something

otaku31 likes this.