Japanese Maou-sama's childcare leave ~ Pick up and raise a young human girl ~

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by bry19an, Jun 2, 2019.

1. bry19an

bry19an Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Name:
    Maou-sama no ikuji kyuuka Ningen no youjo o hirotte sodatemasu
    Raws: There is no web version. I can provide the epub of the light novel if someone wants to translate it.
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: Well, the premise caught my attention and seems like a fluffy story .
    Description: Zellein is the ruler of the demons, who is famous not only in the world of demons but also in the world of humans, the world of the heavens, and even in the world of gods and spirits. Suddenly he said, "I will take parental leave." While the four heavenly kings were confused by his outlandish remarks, Zellein gallantly left the Demon King Castle, accompanied by Ren, a young human girl. His childhood friend the half-Elf Alisha follow them. Alisha is troubled by the absurd words and deeds of the demon king, who says, "Let's take care of the child as well as conquering the world.". And the place for parental leave is... the human world?! There are many difficulties when it comes to parenting. A heartwarming family comedy spun by a demon and a human girl, opens here.

Some images:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  2. Xevo

Xevo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This seems really cute, you mind sending me the epub? Just want to have a look for now.

3. Naofumi

Naofumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You got the pdf or epub