Chinese Marquis of Grand Xia

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by catatopatch, Jun 28, 2018.

1. catatopatch

catatopatch Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw Link: http://book.zongheng.com/book/458842.html

NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/marquis-of-grand-xia/

Why it should be picked up:

I only dropped it because of IRL work eating up more of my time. Since I had no time to translate as much and I had another series that had more readers already, Marquis had to go.

It's a pretty well-written novel and is pretty highly rated on NU(4.3?) and ranked 43 on zongheng's list. There are quite a number of readers who like this novel and there would have probably been a lot more if my release was faster.

For now, the story revolves around plots( political etc. ),sacrifices and the consequences of those sacrifices. (Not gonna spoil anymore.) I think whoever read this would agree that it isn't some mindless harem/revenge-filled novel you see floating around on the internet nowadays.

Synopsis:

“The palace doors are like an endless abyss, once through the barrier between that life and this, I can be nothing more but a stranger.”

A shy teen’s life is forever changed when he finds himself in a different world one day; a world similar to his own except for the existence of True Qi and the Martial Path.

However, before that he has to deal with his impending castration and life as a fake eunuch in the 1000 year old empire of Grand Xia!

Watch as Ning Chen battle the Mongol Horde, fight through the depths of Hell and take on God himself with the aid of the mysterious Heavenly Scrolls as the awe-inspiring Marquis of Grand Xia.

Will this shy teen remain as innocent and carefree as before or will the hardships of war forever scar him and perhaps cost him his very life?

2. PotatoZero

PotatoZero Well-known Potato

Reading List:
    Link
    Here, take my support

3. Kuronairo

Kuronairo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope someone pick this one up , I really love it x).

4. Sourceofchaos

Sourceofchaos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pick this up l beg you

5. shuiko

shuiko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    QQ why all the cool stories with some cool strategy and politics not more popular like Human Emperor! they so good...

6. Limetrix

Limetrix Follower of the dao of laziness

Reading List:
    Link
    Pick this up plis

7. Delusion

Delusion Dark lord

Reading List:
    Link
    This is one of the fine novels that managed to transition itself from comedy genre to tragedy genre without any forced scenario. The sheer instances of tragedy are heart breaking:blobsob:

8. tankforone

tankforone New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone please pick this up!

9. tankforone

tankforone New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hopefully this gets picked up! This is definitely one of the more underappreciated CNs here which is such a shame since not that many politics/strategy novels are tl'd. This one deserves a pickup.