Resolved Married woman goes back in time after betrayal by husband and son

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Addictedtoreading, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Addictedtoreading

Addictedtoreading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC of this novel is a married woman who dies in a mental institution after having been betrayed by her husband and son.
    After her death in the mental institution she goes back in time.
    At that point of time she had been married with her husband for a long time and they have two children. A son and a daughter. I think they were around 18 and 16 years old.
    In her previous life her husband convinced her to adopt a girl who is the daughter of someone he once knew. This girl is the cause of a lot of the problems in her previous life. Her husband and son both thought everything this girl did was perfect.
    This girl is the reason her daughter's face was disfigured and her daughter committed suicide.
    Her husband has been trying to steal a large part of her fortune by buying expensive paintings which are fake.
    When she is back she decides to help her daughter and prevent bad things from happening to her again, gets a divorce and takes the money her husband stole back. After that she wants to have nothing to do with her ex-husband and son anymore.
    MC also has a bracelet with a space which gives her recipes for beauty and health products. In her previous life her son gave this bracelet to the adopted daughter.
    Can anyone give me the title of this novel?

2. evilwang

evilwang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping

3. Tsubaki -

Tsubaki - Unknown Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rebirth of the Evil Mother-in-Law
    I'm pretty sure this is the novel you're looking for.

4. Addictedtoreading

Addictedtoreading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is indeed rebirth of the evil mother-in-law. Thanks a lot.

Tsubaki - likes this.