Spoiler Marshal Your Wife Run Away

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by hope6, Jul 9, 2019.

1. hope6

hope6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Si Cheng Bai and Gu Qing Zhou! A great story…. A well-organized trap makes her embark on the journey of revenge. Innocence is her disguise. She swears to herself that she will make them pay whatever it takes. An unexpected encounter, she messes up a bossy and cold- hearted man. What surprises her most is that that man asks her to marry him! On the scale between life and freedom, what is her choice? and The seemingly naïve girl is plotting a revenge. Every coincidence is a precise calculation. Every accident is a well-considered act. It’s romance against fate between Qingzhou Gu and the Young General. What will happen to this ambitious girl who’s so determined to take back the heritage from her mother? The epic revenge and romance is unveiled now!
    I don't know the chinese name of the manga I read the translation version which I found in zinmanga.com

blacknevar and Coffea to Ell like this.
  2. LunaLu

LunaLu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name of the novel in Chinese is 少帅你老婆又跑了

3. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML is scary.

4. Lan Qingyi

Lan Qingyi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s an novel adaptation, if you want to read ahead from the latest release it would be the novel which have like a thousand chapters.

5. Lan Qingyi

Lan Qingyi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Basically after the female lead got adopted , like basically an daughter in the Yan Family. There is one scene where the male lead shot the gun at the girls and dragged the fm away. This exposed their relationship to the Yan ( only the father and other ) the relationship between the Yan Father and ML is that , they’re kinda a teacher-student. He’s know the intention of the ML and even said that if the upper he will loses everything ( basically his position .... ) though he know he can’t change the ML mind. At some point the FL did get married to Simu ( her fiancé) though Simu at that time want to use FL position ( she gain a good reputation after helping a big time ) to grow in the army and instead of putting his attention on the FL , he went to his ex-girlfriend instead. Later , they do get divorce and the ML kinda got into an accident breaking his head those kind of thing. The FL went to him in which later he asked the FL to married which she agreed , instead of using the identity of Miss Gu. She married the ML under the identity of Miss Yan instead. ( In front of the Grandma at that time she’s kinda have an Alzheimer , though the relationship is kinda obvious in front of her eyes )

I only read up to that point

Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
    Snowy_1201 and Coffea to Ell like this.
  6. yuruvi

yuruvi New Member

Reading List:
    Link

Where can I find the novel version?
    Thank you!

Siva gayathri likes this.
  7. Siva gayathri

Siva gayathri New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can i find this novel

8. newbornleaf

newbornleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is this the only thread for this? i think i saw another one last month

9. RakaSarkar

RakaSarkar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please

10. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link
    spoiler please...
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

11. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilerrrrr please

12. Anime girl

Anime girl New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please, I want to know if she will have children or not cause I think her hymen broke and she hasn't said it to ml .So, please

LilacButterflyDreams likes this.
  13. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
    read the manhua till FL enter the school. what happen after that? read some raw chapters but i can't understand the story :blobcry:

14. blacknevar

blacknevar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s because she wants to get revenge to si xiye, apparently the ML killed her shifu and the nanny eho raised her. Well i don’t know the reason why the ML killed them I’m still reading the novel. However the ML is a psycho and have a massive obsession to our FL. He wants to monopolize her love/attention. Like dude she’s only 16 and you’re 29! . The other reason why I’m slow-reading it because of the FL.......:( like yes, she had an unfortunate past but! She’s getting manipulated by the ML like Dude! I know you love him but! He killed them! Whatever the reason is! He killed your shifu and only Mother figure in your life!. Ooohh another reason why i’m slow reading it. The nanny! Yes! The nanny!!! What kind of a nanny are you!? You planted the seed of revenge to our FL!. Yes i know the these people deserve karma but! It’s still a big NO! to tell to a little gurl that she should have a revenge GRACEFULLY?, oh for the revenge gracefully I liked that part BUT STILL!! manipulating the FL towards revengeee it seemss like aaan ok for me :oops:

15. Crazy_reader

Crazy_reader New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me what happened after that? I'm concerned about the ml's health, it feels like there's something wrong in his head and it's gonna cause a tragedy. ಥ‿ಥ

16. Galaxies_pob

Galaxies_pob Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow there is no spoil :"(