LCD Martial God Asura

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Raphael, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah that's a bit of a let down. Over a thousand chapters, I though he would have added 1 or 2 more.

2. fibonachi

fibonachi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest chapters are utter garbage.

Changing realms has become an easy excuse to have the MC, the strongest person in the realm, revert to ~inner deciple power level of a second rate power (at best) in the new realm . Maybe if you do this once it's OK, but so far this is the 3rd time with obvious signs of at least a few more.

Chu Feng feels neutered. For someone who was once nicknamed Asura, he is so tame and righteous now. All he does is blindly charge into death traps and risk his life for people, who he barely knows. Unless you try to kill him as soon as you meet him, he considers you family and will gladly throw his life away for your sake.

The ranking system is a bit insulting at this point. After half-martial emperor, there is now half ancestor? How about 3 quarters of a half past seven emperor.

And on the harem point - there is still 90% of a harem. He meets beauties, the girls fall madly in love with him, jealous young masters, of course, try to kill him. The only change is that he no longer marries them (or even aknowledges their obvious love for him) and just friendzones them. So what was the point of defeating the suitors? Cheap conflict.

Z__SKULL and elengee like this.
  3. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    The Novels had a big change lol
    At the beggining he was called Asura killed everyone that offended him Raped the women of those that offended him
    But like you sayed niw hes like a Puss* hes so tame and doesnt do much
    He is too Nice unlike lets say ch 500 or somewhere there lol
    Well Author is trying to make the novel like 10000chapters(I guess cause its already over 6k if i remember right or 5k?)
    So he made a rly good novel(It was rly good for me at least around ch 1 to ch like 700-800)to something shi* with a shi* MC lol
    But i still want to read it till the end cause i dont have anything better to do :p

elengee likes this.
  4. SeiNoNarukana

SeiNoNarukana [A Certain Holy Sword]

Reading List:
    Link
    He's so wimpy i feel like hitting him.
    It's like he gain self-satisfication being hypocrite so nice even to enemies.

retarded

Mercy and elengee like this.
  5. little king

little king Ruler of Sloth [Neko-form]

Reading List:
    Link
    When will this end. . .

6. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    When theres 20k chapters(If there rly is 20k ch one day im surly gonna drop it lol)

7. little king

little king Ruler of Sloth [Neko-form]

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda hesitating to read it again. . .

8. Z__SKULL

Z__SKULL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ive been lurking here since the translation started when wuxiaworld was first starting like 2-3
    years ago. At this point might as well continue with this train wreck as it constantly tests my sanity whats another 10 years beating my head against a brick wall:hmm: :blobpeek: :notlikeblob::blobsob:

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
    blablabla12 likes this.
  9. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like Wuxia Destroyed me lol
    Reason is cause i started reading there first and now i spend at least 5 houres a day reading and thats not good lol
    Anyways i started reading MGA when it had loke 600 or 800 ch dont remember xD

elengee likes this.
  10. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    3 hours of those 5 hours spent refreshing NU for more chucain.

11. applestooranges

applestooranges cxxxxx[::::::::::> <:::::::::::::::]xxxxx×›

Reading List:
    Link
    I started reading translated novels because of MGA... MGA used to be fun to read... Now its just boring... If CF acts like this for the remainder of the novel I gotta drop it :(... Early arcs, we need more arcs like those...

12. StaticHD

StaticHD Supreme Novel Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    the problem is that I've already invested allot of my brain memory into this story. If I don't finish this series, I would feel incomplete.

13. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    getting kind of annoyed by these people referring to the MC's group as weak trash when they're just slightly lower ranked and barely even lived 5% as long as these old guys. like, if not for their absolute greatest and oldest trump card coming out to beat down what amounts to a duo of angry fetuses, the entire clan could have been pushed to the brink of destruction and they treat that as nothing. zhao hong and wang qiang weren't exactly low-key in their assaults, so these close "buddies" should be well aware of the sorts of people they killed, regardless of method.

14. Teisen

Teisen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah i have the feeling that our ruthless mc became a stupid pussy. he get cheated by "The Golden Crane True Immortal" and injured by that test only to find out that he could have gotten the antidote from the enemys. i hope that bastard die a horrible death....

15. Jinnai.l

Jinnai.l The Jerkaiser, Ruler of 108th dimension,Jinny

Reading List:
    Link
    I dropped this novel for a few centuries ago does anything gets better.

I basically writing my own Xuanhuan by using the philosophy another Xuanhuan kind of ruin or mid understand (example the non-ruthless protagonist who heart and brain is made out of sympathy and humility not iron board) and I am half believe that by Chapter 11 my characters even the supporting one already surpass Chu Feng as a better human.

Seriously did he get any better at all... I read the raw it to the middle realm and I see no hope before dropping it. Does it get any better? (any of you interest to read that project please message me... I need all support I can get for my grand reconstruction of poor abandon ideal of hope and optimism)

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
    Tratuk likes this.
  16. Z__SKULL

Reading List:
    Link
    Doubtful this will probably only get worse the best we can hope for now is that it wont degrade any further

17. Clyne

Clyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    even though many people keep complaining about the story, but this is still number 1 most read by reader in wuxiaworld, with 550++ patreon with more than 25.000 $ /month the last time i seen. i don;t know right now

This statistic already said for itself, many people like MGA

18. Z__SKULL

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats all good and fine but the story for the the most part is a never ending recycling of same thing with just names and places changed.

The actual plot progress has been almost non existent there only been a few chapters of pure plot vs the endlees fluff the last thousand or so chapters i usually try to stockpile around a 100 chapers before i read and you know how many of those chapter i could compress it into probably less then ten

The core of the story has not changed for the last what ? Year? Its mostly been this group want to kill me because i killed their young master so I'll kill them oh theres an even bigger group backing the group i just killed so now lets go kill them ohhh theres an even bigger group well you know what that means... Or bee sets up a sect to be evil and chu fang the righteous murderer must cleanse the evildoers:facepalm: Now i get it this is a cn and some troupes are to be expected but 1000's of chapters of this? There has to be a limit.No matter how you slice it this is not good story telling regardless of how many people have pledged on patron.Bee is a master of fluff that much is certain.

Now dont get me wrong I'm sure some people will enjoy it but im gonna take a guess and say a vast chunk of people won't

Last edited: May 4, 2018
  19. Jinnai.l

Jinnai.l The Jerkaiser, Ruler of 108th dimension,Jinny

Reading List:
    Link
    This does not bode well...either we have to poor of a substitute or the reader was addicted to novel equivalent of a man child who exist to prove the world revolve around him

20. Z__SKULL

Reading List:
    Link
    I've spent too much time invested in this to drop it it now but i think i can objectively say this is not a good novel. it started off well then turned into mediocrity and is slowly getting worse.I'll stick with it regardless of how it turns out but this is no longer a novel I'd recommend too others