LCD Martial God Asura

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Raphael, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Z__SKULL

Z__SKULL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sadly I think its a bit of both but probably a bit more of a lack of other options at the moment

2. Jinnai.l

Jinnai.l The Jerkaiser, Ruler of 108th dimension,Jinny

Reading List:
    Link
    That is true. I am so sick of it that I started writing my own novel

3. Z__SKULL

Reading List:
    Link
    Good luck and on the bright side its not hard to outshine mga right now lol

4. Z__SKULL

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao 3 quarters of a half past seven emperor :D:blobjoy: now be careful you might give bee more filler to work with

5. Jinnai.l

Reading List:
    Link
    Speaking of which do you want the first chapter preview. I didn’t publish the rest yet because it could be better

To be honest, crash landing was pretty new.

This morning I woke up in a crater. Was this Jeane doing? She kept repeating over and over that I should pay more attention to dad. Given the level of negligence and outright obsession he displayed in my childhood, I was surprised that I have to care.

I discarded notion. It was impossible for Jeane to throw me into this crater. She nagged like hell but she didn't have super strength...or so I think.

‘Welcome the beautiful people of Earth. I am your beautiful and most beloved Goddess, Venus. You can also call me Aphrodite or by my oldest and most glorious name: THE LEGENDARY ISHTAR!’

Crap. Should I be worried about this? Hearing a voice in your head was the first sign of insanity. Moreover, isn't Ishtar and Aphrodite a separate goddess. What the hell is happening?

‘My dear citizen, I am sure you are confused. But never fear, I, Venus, shall explain. Your world had reached Causality Limit and evolve. With this accomplishment, your world gained the right to merge with Phantasia! Every member of humanity are now citizens of Phantasia! Welcome to the plane of the limitless world. The surface area of this world alone is several thousand time that of Earth. New opportunities await you! Welcome!’

I stared at the sky.

I could guarantee Jeane and the folks I knew was freaking the hell out right now. Most of them were too obsessed with normalcy and rhythm. That was not wrong but it simply too close-minded. Normal was overrated and the faster you accepted that fact the better you move on.

Well, that also meant accepting there would never be certainty in life and your entire life was a lie. It probably took a special kind of sociopath to chillingly accept that.

Like I did for example.

‘To those children who crying about getting their life back. Sorry to say that Earth had merged with Phantasia. In a certain way, Phantasia is now Earth. Do not fear children! The administrators of this world, spearheaded by the great me, know that you would have a tough time. We, as your benevolent gods, are offering a membership in our esteemed community for humanity and your government for the time being. You will soon need to get used to your new responsibility and benefit as a member of Phantasia. In front of you will appear your Status ID. It will detail all the rule and obligation of this world. FAREWELL! NOW PRAISE ME!’

The voice cut off.

In front of me, a growing board appeared. From it shined a list.

1) This Status ID symbolised a citizenship of Phantasia grant to all Sentience Race.

2) This ID measured and recorded ability and occupation of its owner.

3) Criminal action will be registered on ID and reported directly to the administrator who will issue your bounty. Upon being kill or capture you will be placed in Phantasia's court for trial and punishment

4) As long as the action does not break the administrative law, it was not considered Criminal Action. But you can still be tried and imprisoned by the local community.

5) Criminal Actions are: intentional murder and robbery of the innocent, Betraying the world and joining with the World Enemy, Abusing animal that doesn't possess any threat level, extortion of right with or without help of biased witness, hate crime, abusing the law to withhold the right of sentient species and finally raping of both gender especially underage girl and married woman.

I skimmed through the rule. So killing was bad. Corruption was bad. Good to know that rape was still a special kind of evil. I'd to say the rule is not perfect but at least the maker had his heart in the right place.

‘OWW!! I get it Athena. I the all-powerful Ishtar have returned. To the citizen of Earth, in case you find yourself in the middle of nowhere, never fear, this happens due to the fault of world-merging causing the shift in reality. If you are crying from fear, then rest assure expert are already dispatched to help these individual transition. Ishtar out!’

So Athena was real too. What a surprise...not. It appeared Ishtar was too self-absorbed and left out the critical detail in the information. Speaking of the critical detail, did this also apply to me?

I looked around. With a sigh, I confirmed that I am really in the middle of nowhere. To my side was a wall and at my front and back was a canyon. What should I call this? E-rank luck in it finest? I'd never been this lost since our homeroom teacher got the class lost in a local forest during the field trip. I grimaced. The entire class got out of that mess by starting a fire. I tried to warn them it was a bad idea but like usual they never listened. It seemed like idiots never heard of smoke signal or emergency flare. In the end the teacher managed to get himself fired and the class got themselves a hell of detention. That would be fine and all if I was not dragged into that mess too.

Remember kid, collective responsibility was a lie.

After a while of waiting and staring at rocks, I decided to play with my new to namely the so call Status ID.

Rem Breaker

Job

Stat

Str: 30(E)

End: 29 (E)

Mag: 38 (E)

Wis: 101 (D)

Dex: 35(E)

Skill

Active

Arrival of Dream (N/A)

Passive

Reality Breaker(Ex)

The Way of Optimism(N/A)

So the format was like a typical RPG. Stat would mean Strength, Endurance, Magic, Wisdom and Dexterity. Strength would mean physical prowess and how hard you hit. Endurance was how long you can last in the battle--health if you will. Magic was obviously the ability to nuke people. Wisdom was quite tricky to guess but it would likely be related to how much magic can be contained in the tank or how fast it recovered. Dexterity was pure measure of finesse.

The letter like E or D in the bracket could be compared to the rank or mastery of the skill. Given that I just land in this world, E-rank as a stat sound about right. I would go out of my way and said that Ex-rank was completely broken.

But the question was how did I got the Ex-rank skill. What was N/A meant? Is it read as no rank? How does that work? How did I activate the skill? To many questions and no way of answering.

Crash!

Some people often said I am too cold. I agreed because I felt practically no panic what so ever when a visibly large mountain bike crash landed next to me creating another crater. Today had simply been too weird. Once you think about life hard enough, the prospect of getting crush by falling bike ceased to be as terrifying as its sound. It either heaven existed and I spent an afterlife chilling with Micheal Jackson or, assuming that the atheist was right, then I face vast unexciting void free from pain of any kind including, but not limit to, boredom.

Death was a kind of release when you think about it.

"I am going to die!" Said a tide up blonde hair girl on the bike.

"Shut the hell up useless goddess!" A furry animal dropped from the bike driver seat. "If Athena didn't force me, I wouldn't even be here. Just because you are Artio's niece and the snake goddess's student didn't mean you can act like a spoil brat in front of me."

"Shut up you honey badger," the girl yelled. "I will tell aunt Artio about this. Master and grandma Gaia will know about it too."

The badger pulled a large ball out of nowhere and forced it into the girl mouth and started spanking her with a flying pan. Speaking of the flying pan, isn't the satchel that produce it seemed to be too small. Space magic perhaps.

I stared at the scene. The light of logic in my eyes ceased to function. My brain went into the mayday mode. I tucked away my Status ID and stood up proud. There was only one thing to do now. I couldn't run away. I need my answer. Now only one thing came to my mind.

"Excuses me, sir," I looked at the duo. "Where can I find the information boot in this canyon."

6. Z__SKULL

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks pretty good to me only saw a couple errors but thats a editor job not the author and dont really think women need to be emphasised with regards to criminal acts imo rape is rape if i rape a man why should i be punished more/less then if i raped a women? But thats a personal opinion so you can disregard that

Anyway all in all the story looks interesting

Last edited: May 4, 2018
  7. Jinnai.l

Reading List:
    Link
    I already finish Ch 2 thought if you want to read it just message me

8. sweed

sweed l.o.v.e.m.u.f.f.i.n.

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 2697:
    "The eight of them are biological brothers. They are octuplets,”
    He thought to himself, ‘Their mother was truly capable in giving birth.’

:blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood:

9. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I noticed this novel usually tops WW rankings although a lot of people have a low opinion of it. I stopped reading when he raised that (spear was it?) and became leader of that half-moon sect or whatever it is called. That was a very long time ago. Is it worth picking back up? There are like 2000 more chapters to read now but is it interesting?

10. Shadowwing

Shadowwing New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could someone spoiler me and tell me when Chu Feng gets his Divine Body? His father said he will be able to get the 4 beasts as a Divine body when he finds someone when will it happen?

11. TheDeadApostle

TheDeadApostle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Goddammit this shit is infuriating. I thought I could pull through since I'm already so far in but it's like this author is intentionally trying to make things harder. I haven't read much wuxia but this is most deserving of trash out of everything Asian I've read.

12. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    what sort of auction house puts all its VIPs in the same room, so as to enable them to be capable of exposing who bids/wins what items, as well as puts an "esteemed guest" they proclaimed to protect in with people that are more than willing and capable of killing over a petty squabble as soon as the event ends, much less in order to rob that person of something good.

seriously, who thinks "hey, we've got a heavy-handed womanizer here, whom almost nobody can afford to offend. let's throw him in with the top 3 most beautiful women in the realm and a person he's just a hair away from forming a death grudge against. while we're at it, what if we make a few of them murder happy bastards, just for good measure. what's the worst that could happen?"... would it really be that hard for them to give chu feng his own room? not that it would help, since any sort of anti-spy protection that usually into protecting these rooms/guestsis utterly useless pretty much every time, but come on...

LordCorwin likes this.
  13. Shadowwing

Shadowwing New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm hyped it seems like it will be revealed who Chu Fengs Father is oh God I can't wait

14. gamesmaniac

gamesmaniac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Be careful what you wish for

15. Shadowwing

Shadowwing New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lul why it would be so nice I was waiting for his Comeback

16. Shadowwing

Shadowwing New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to ask you guys if anyone of you read the novel on lnmtl.com because there it is finished and I don't know if this site has a Translation comparable like in wuxia

17. Iados Jaxx

Iados Jaxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let me put it this way:

Even by WN standards, MGA is repetitive and predictable. Every character, arc and group in this story exists for the sole purpose of making the MC look good, 90% of the fights is one side no-selling the other and the remaining 10 percent aren’t that interesting. Every girl that allies with the protag that isn’t his direct relative or already fucking married can and will fall head-over-heels with him.

And though everything I said is applicable in some way or another to any other WN, MGA is just so bad at it; it is not interesting or fun to read and you might as well spend the next few hours playing some generic gacha rather than read MGA.

Yes, this is a biased opinion.

18. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG this thing is still running?

19. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    the divine punishment mysterious technique, you say.
    [​IMG]

20. LordCorwin

LordCorwin Supreme Book Lord; Leader of the Fiction Faction

Reading List:
    Link
    Does it seem at all like this is close to the end or are we in for another 1000 chapters of repetitive melodrama disguised as plot progression?

I just want to know

1. How the story ends beyond him being the greatest cultivator ever
    2. How some of the various plot threads tie up, what can I say, I'm curious
    3. How many women he IS NOT sleeping with since I figure this will be the smaller number