LCD Martial Hero Rebirth

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by GrimVeilRule, Sep 27, 2018.

1. GrimVeilRule

GrimVeilRule Dux Bellorum

Reading List:
    Link
    Saw this novel didn't have a LCD so I made one.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/martial-hero-rebirth/

Description
    God Level player Lin Yi was transported into a game.
    There are many familiar sects ——– Shaolin, Wudang, Emei, QuanZhen, Mount Hua, Mount Song, Mount Heng, Mount Heng, Mount Tai, Peach Blossom Island, Sun Moon Polytheism, QingCheng….

There are many Legendary Martial Art ——– Nine Yang manual, Nine Yin manual, The Passage of Time, Six Meridian Divine Sword, Riding the waves with small steps, Taiji, Subduing Dragon 18 Palms, Yi Jin Jing, Tendon-Altering Sutra, BeiMing Manual, Eight wild Six fit i alone honour, DuGu Nine Sword, SunFlower Manual….

At a time when the court is weak, Martial World in disorder

In order to protect own cherished thing —

Lin Yi entered the stage

This is gradual growth of juvenile in disorderly Martial world, in the end become generations of giants, Martial arts don’t die, rise from the ashes!

2. Skoll028

Skoll028 Member of DivineDaoLibrary

Reading List:
    Link
    *pops in*
    I don't really have a lot to say about this novel, I just hope the translator this time can stay strong and keep up their release rate! They've been doing pretty well so far.

Regarding recent chapters of this, I get the feeling the Demonic Cult chick is a potential love interest.

3. sdgao02

sdgao02 Bookkeeper

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you but I don’t think it’ll happen until he becomes second rate.

4. PoopyDoopy

PoopyDoopy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried it for the good ratings but it doesn't seem to have a particular attraction nor good point for me yet.

5. Belgarion_V

Belgarion_V 『The Supreme Chuuni』『Explosion Loli』

Reading List:
    Link
    I like it. I was going to comment on a chapter, but I forgot my wuxiaworld login and can't be bothered to reset it xd

6. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    500+ chapters so the arcs are contained and well paced out.

7. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC is a true sociopath. Treats the new world as real and wants to protect things. Goes around and sees people as pure XP.

8. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sighs I can see why this novel didn't make it to the 1000 chapter mark. I might go back and read it I'm not sure. I dropped it in the 400 hundreds. When the novel first started author like he wont beg for tickets then later he begs all the time.

I just went back and read the last chapter on comrademao. Either this novel is cancelled/abandoned or he's missing the last few chapters.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
    Wujigege likes this.