LCD Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Arcturus, Feb 19, 2016.

1. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, pretty sure she would've ended up killing herself with an incomplete manual and lack of actual understanding of why the rules of the universe changed or what was needed before, to actually make that step.
    It's like a cultivator in the mortal world being like i'll go do life destruction but i have no idea what it is, brb. Even if you have 'heavenly treasures' , how would you know it'd be enough.

Even the gate of life and death required specific pills, did she even have a recipe or something for the palaces?

2. Kiriima

Kiriima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I certainly hope so. Or she stumbled upon some OMG lucky chance and just needed a little bit more resources after it. If she just spent about thousand? or 10k years to gather all resources then the whole talk about the impossibility to open Dao Palace can just go with thrash-talk about dangers of Life Destruction.
    Another possibility, one can open 1-2 Stars, but 3rd really is impossible, and 1-2 Star are about WK level and so useless to Emperyan (numbers are random).

3. Dirav

Dirav Happy Commoner.. \(°•,°)/

Reading List:
    Link
    True, it is better called destiny.. Especially since the writer is the destiny (plot) creator..

@elengee You got my ref, lol..:D funny and bright character, him..

wonderer likes this.
  4. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    That's not how these things work, they synergize and enhance other functions, like increased regeneration or perception were things he already got from the lower cultivation levels. It's not like palace level 1-2 would be obsolete for an Empyrean, it'd probably make the difference between an average one and a peak / transcendant one. One level could be equal to a transcendant might. For all we know, these are the natural universe's way of giving people certain abillities through cultivation, whereas 'trancendant mights' are merely imitations, allowing inferior powers to emerge.

5. Kiriima

Reading List:
    Link
    Which is basicly useless as soon as ones cultivation reach Holy Lord (DL was stated, but lets say HL). Well, Fifth Gate is a good Gate, but not without gold battle spirit. If it's really that hard to open Dao Palace, then I agree that non-protagonists should not bother. If ME really gathered enough resources to open it without some amazing boss-drop, then I don't even know.

6. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The 7th gate is also a game changer. It lets you regenerate blood essence so it's useful for whatever realm it works in. The 8 gates might not be useful in combat at higher levels but they increase recovery speed and survivablity.

7. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    isn't that what LM did, with the cube? when he first got it? not understand and do it anyway?

didn't primodius and Mo both fail in what their trying to achieve. And it isn't like LM has destiny with the cube, since he didn't do anything to make it work.

Didn't primoridus only open one?
    didn't phoniex blood do the same thing?

And above the heavenly dao there is only destiny and karma? i think? does anyone remeber what chapter this line is from?

8. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Phoenix blood regenerates itself. If you burn it then it'll regenerate. It doesn't let you regenerate your own blood essence.

wonderer likes this.
  9. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    The things he didn't understand at that time were still at 'elementary' levels of cultivation and 'guided' from the background by 'a greater power' (at least ME through some functions of the cube) (and possibly destiny on a grander scale; imagine that three-lives/eyes dude seeing destiny/the future. What if someone that transcends Empyreans (The seal dude) foresaw the potential futures and set things in motion, like ME mentioned how she and LM were tied by fate millennia ago through the cube and the war between Empyreans. The further we go in, the sillier it'll get.

Either way, LM might fail too, i think some novels do that and they find an alternate way, or some lucky chance appears and saves the day blablabla.

Anyway, it'd be interesting if this 'Evil God Seed' thingy was a heritage from that other realm they warred with, or connected to the reason body cultivation laws changed and why he'll succeed. It had a major impact on his reforming the body, the spirit rank up and even insight into the dao. The whole tree it shows and recently the phoenix that sits on the tree in the memories of the phoenix. Also the cultivation in TMW somehow feels connected without spoilering anything by mentioning.

10. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    It might be so but he did criss the Tribulation lol and the Magic Cube never rly helped him...Ok he had memorys of all these Divine Lords and Holy Lords?
    Ok the Dragon Fang and who not had help from Empyrons and Great Wirld Kings...So tell me who had a better help?
    And you Might say MC would have been nothung without the Cube....But would Dragon Fang rly becime strong without his Master?id give him tops Divine Transformation since he was all alone ....

Actualy for Dao Palace you do need talent lol
    Like perception and what not
    And if you dint remember the reason why she was so close is cause her body transformation art came together with the Magic Cube so think again lll

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2017
  11. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dragon fang before opening the eyes, was on level 4 of space and time laws. chapter 1256
    So even without the 3 pupil eye, he still would be quite strong and talented, stronger than Divine tranformation at least.

And so far the divine cube has helped him, by giving him a ghost mentor, as well as access to the resources of a fallen great world holy land, as well as comprehending dream laws/system. It is the reason why he will be able to triple cultivate body, soul and essence. It not like the cubes the sole reason why he reached this point, but is a big part to him starting it.

Who had the better help? probably Dragon fang, as LM goes by himself and gets things from his own effort and lucky chances. its hard to compare who got the most help as they need different things. but thats my opion

Mercy likes this.
  12. Kiriima

Reading List:
    Link
    Quote from novel please here.
    Was it stated as a reason in novel? Again, quote. This cultivation art was not even complete.

Mercy likes this.
  13. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    So can someone spoil me here iglf LM will use his own Trascendent Divine Might in the tournament?
    Plzzz....
    For those that dont want to get spoiled the should read it lol
    Tnxx...

Edit: Oh yeah and if he does use it what os the reaction of the Empyrons? Tnx again

Edit again...
    “To my knowledge, no one has managed to step into the Nine Stars of the Dao Palace for millions or even billions of years. Of course, in the vast and endless Divine Realm, what I know is also limited. There might be some people out there somewhere who have managed to do so, but I simply haven’t heard about it at.”
    This is fir the guys that were saying that you dont need talent fir Body Trans...
    You dknt need talent for the first 8 gates after that you need it
    Especaly Perception for Laws and what not...

Is it me or the author forgot abot Mo Eversnows sister?
    Cause
    ive been reading a lot of stuff for Mw and havent seen her being mentioned at all and i though her and her sister had good chanves being in the Harem at the begging of the story le

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2017
  14. Kiriima

Reading List:
    Link
    Where is stated you need a talent? As I see it, you just need resources, more of them.
    Beyond dao heart, in MW one don't need talent for anything if he/she has resources. Does Ling Ming had some sort of talents for anything? No. He upgraded all of them with resources. Both silver battle spirit and gold battle spirit boundaries he breakthrough with resources too which was really lame in my opinion.

15. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    he does. It’s one of the reasons he gets so far in the tournament. Everyone has something special about them so without him raising his flames and lightning to heavenly Dao level, they’d be too weak to compete. The empyreans are all green with envy cause they’re like “I started mine when I was a holy lord. This isn’t fair.”

Mercy likes this.
  16. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Your actualy right
    The Body Transformation is prob i troduced so MC can jump ranks and so his talent gets increased since LM never had the best talent ...

17. Kiriima

Reading List:
    Link
    It's just we really don't have better word than "talent" here. But one shouldn't be able to find talent in a dungeon or buy it during an auction. It's just ridiculous. If you are using steroids to build up muscle mass it doesn't mean that you suddenly acquired talent for body-building. Even if it's really good steroids that will work your whole life without much side effects.
    Ability to cultivate? It doesn't sound right either, because we need some vast word for the whole cultivation thing. So this is more the problem of poor vocabulary. Chinese people at least can just "dao heart" everything :D.

18. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it depends. If the steroids permanently increase your ability to build muscles then they do increase your talent for body-building. Things like the beast blood do something of the sort. A lot of the other items don't necessarily increase your talent but they increase your potential. This is because the sooner you do something and the more stable the foundation you set the higher you can go.

19. Kiriima

Reading List:
    Link
    You see? Increases ability, talent, potential... three different words here. Of course I understand you. I just think the best would be having only one word that somehow has vast meaning that includes these three.
    Just the fact that one can boost literally everything with external resources like LM is a little... Okay, destiny. I get it. At least author made sure that destiny does exist in his world and actually works this way for all people, not just protagonist. He just has more of it.

20. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    The overarching word you're talking about is also talent in the story.