LCD Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Arcturus, Feb 19, 2016.

1. kuroAnsatsu

kuroAnsatsu Realistically Stoic

Reading List:
    Link
    Lin Ming has finally meet with his...
    future wife, Xiao Moxian! I wonder what will happen from now on...

MarkReadz likes this.
  2. Kiriima

Kiriima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Time to place MW on hold for about 100 of chapters!

3. Dirav

Dirav Happy Commoner.. \(°•,°)/

Reading List:
    Link
    Why?

4. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The cube requires power for control. The girl sacrificed her physical body in order to kill 10k people who were either weaker than her or at the same cultivation level as her. Lin Ming is even weaker than she was plus even if he could use the cube don’t forget that the black bead got an Empyrean killed and the magic cube is on the same level

This is going to get really slow with like nothing important happening for like 50 chaps and the 50 chaps packed of info

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2017
  5. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are the emeyreans on first order great worlds the weakest of them all? or not? might be a misconception of mines, since I think stronger ones wouldn't be limited to a single great world

6. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Great worlds are pretty large. Claiming more than one seems rather greedy. They also probably have a gigantic pocket dimension where they actually stay.

wonderer likes this.
  7. Kiriima

Reading List:
    Link
    It was already said that tournament will end only in the end of the year. With such slow speed I won't find too much excitement in it. Better to read it in one go.

8. Dirav

Dirav Happy Commoner.. \(°•,°)/

Reading List:
    Link
    What? End of this year? That is so long.. whew, i wonder if i can stop myself from reading, but i think I'll just read it anyway..

9. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Feels bad when you know theres 70+ chapters to go untill the tournament ends...
    Chapters like the pas 3-4 are rly booring we just got to meet some guys nothing else :(

An extreme genius, even if they didn’t cultivate the Laws, ignoring their foundation and cultivation methods, merely seeking to increase their strength, even if they ignored all consequences to take all sorts of medicines, they still might not be able to reach the middle Divine Sea realm at 26 years of age.

And Xiao Moxian was clearly not in this situation. There was no mistaking her strength. Whether it was in comprehension of Laws or foundation, she far surpassed all her peers!

All this talk about how no one can reach early Divine Sea in 26 years even without training in concepta and just eating pills but...
    LM did it in 16 fuu years lol
    He started training when he was 15 and now hes 31 ...and thats not alll
    Half of his training was in the lower realms which is why it took him longer otherwise he would have been even faster...
    Author doesnt make any sense lel
    Or is the MC special?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2017
  10. wonderer

Reading List:
    Link
    LM isn’t a extreme genius though, his heavens defying. Therefore he doesn’t count, in that explanation and it makes sense.

And by the way, didn’t martial artist have to start at the age of 10 or something in order to give their bodies enough time to grow before cultivation?

Mercy likes this.
  11. Kronos

Kronos Mum's SwagYeti

Reading List:
    Link
    No i think its just right that mc stayed in lower realm for a while since if he left early he wouldn't have gotten the heavenly demon martial intent etc. Grand mist spirit, lightning source + the twinlife thunder thing, cosmic furnace that helped boosting his alchemy thing which helped his soul, and the constant pressure he faced against the powerhouses in the sky split continent/blood slaughter steppes. Because i dont think he would survive in divine realm if he was at a lower level. Even if he did begin in divine realm that would've mean he wouldnt get the magic cube along with everything he got after that which is mostly due to the cube andayed mediocre besides his will.

Mercy likes this.
  12. Kiriima

Reading List:
    Link
    Xiao Moxian did not start her cultivation from birth either. If you take 16 LM' years of cultivation, she was 10 years old - barely enough to even start since her body wasn't mature enough. Yes, even in Divine Realm people with amazing talent need to wait a little before children can start proper cultivation.

Second, LM situation indeed special, and not. For every breakthrough he paid with either external resources, or either with colossal pressure from current tribulation. Houtian inside smelting trial with demon stones of whatever, xiantian with nirvana dragon root, revolving core with earth-step demon bone, life destruction each with pills, phoenix blood and others, divine sea with boundless pill.

Every step in body and essence cultivation he used some treasure, every big boundary of battle spirit he used external forces too, half of small boundaries he used external help from Road of Emperor of something else.

I'm rereading novel right now and I can say it clearly - every level, every small boundary LM used top external resources for his current level, for both cultivation and breakthroughs. During Pulse Condensing he used treasures which was enough to take xiantian to revolving core.

In 15 years LM already had complete transcendent divine might which supported him all the way.

So all talking about Emperyan descendants have any sort of advantage before LM is complete bullshit. They all had the same big lucky chances, merely of different types. The novel itself said it - to be born in Divine Realm, to become Emperyan descendant is a lucky chance on its own. LM is not the only genius with great destiny - his merely is bigger, he is a protagonist.

LM is unique - he has Magic Cube. Xiao Moxian is actually pretty unique too, just in a different way.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    Kronos and wonderer like this.
  13. wonderer

Reading List:
    Link
    So is LM better than everyone else in laws? since there was that thing where he went to a new boundary in his fire concepts beyond prefection to origin(chapter 1015) and how all the concepts are fused into one. which I assume he applied to all his laws, given how much a perfectionist he is.

And are cultivation levels now going to be split into a realm, then early/mid/late/peak, then small sucess and large success? or when LM achieve large sucess mid divine sea, a one time thing?

14. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats not the prob
    The prob is i know LM used a lot of resources but
    In the chapter it sayed even if you take all the pills you wont be able to become a Divine Sea mid lvl even if you say fu foundation

And MC prty much used pills amd has the best foundation lol

15. Kiriima

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm reading MW in sort of fast-forward mode and I can say that all steps of LM cultivation have perfect sense, grades of talents do exist and were explained, and how moving from one to another even works was explained too. Personally I have no big issues with cultivation in MW and can see how it can be applied to literally all people we saw in this novel.
    Right now Xiao Moxian has peak talent of what we can realistically expect from this novel based on knowledge we have about MW. She never even tried to cultivate seriously, so honestly LM can only worship Magic Cube in front of her. Hurray.

16. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that might be something that only garbage tier sects have to worry about. Also even if they're not cultivating they'd probably be eating high grade food which increases the cultivation level. Lin Ming's sister is an example of how richer kids would be raised.

17. Kiriima

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, she didn't cultivate while she was small, but she was literally fed with treasures. As a result, she became something like Emperor+ talent without LM's problems.
    Again, it was possible because in MW it's really easy to upgrade talent: a) the worse it is b) the younger you are. LM and his sister share mortal parents and extremely low talent, but she started eat treasures from 3-4 years old and the problem was solved easy. It's not possible to do something like this with Xiao Moxian since her starting point is already ridiculously high.

18. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if they're not upgrading talent they can still increase her cultivation level. One of the definitions for talent in this story is cultivation level/age. Well, at such a high level pretty much all the top talents would be eating such food.

19. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone is saying how Magic Cube helped MC a lot but i dont think so
    He just git some memorys from a Divine Lord(Holy Lord max)and got 1 Trascendent Divine Might from it
    What rly helped him was his luck in finding all the resources rly
    And if he was under an Empyron he would have been even faster in cultivating lol
    Well maybe the Magic Cube helped him with him getting 33 layers on ninefall thats all truly...
    Everyone is saying the Magic Cube is one of the 3 best Tresures in the world but untill now it didnt rly do much just helped mc a litlle(I know it wi help him a lot later but for now it didnt do much)

around what ch does he start using it?
    How many chapter till he uses it?
    Tnx

20. Kiriima

Reading List:
    Link
    I think, it would be unhealthy for her. Her natural cultivation speed already right at the limits and forcefully raising it before she hit puberty is simply unnecessary. And it was stated that she didn't try too hard with cultivation on herself.

Mercy likes this.