LCD Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Arcturus, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Kiriima

Kiriima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Asura Realm is not just one arc, it consists of three of them: the initial adventures with the killing of Tian M. in the end of it (+getting the best waifu in the novel), the accumulation of power and skill in the City, and the final test. The same was in Divine Realm: Phoenix Clan which ended with the secret realm and Sister Mo awakening, adventures that peaked with the Ninefall breakthrough and preparations after (Divine Lord was just a second serving) and finally the tournament. Every arc has clearly different local plot and separate purposes.

2. sketchn98

sketchn98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh. on ww it showed it as one arc

3. Kiriima

Reading List:
    Link
    Then yes. But logically it's three arcs in one.

4. terraheart

terraheart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is one arc. Everything Kiriima has said is related to Asura Road. In the future the arcs aren't as long as the Asura Road one.

5. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    The tournament and asura road are the two biggest arcs in the book

6. Ojou-sama

Ojou-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kids, don't forget to use contraception.

InNeedOfEmotion likes this.
  7. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Id guess so...
    Btw i have aprob with how slow hes rising in Rank lol
    There are like what 700-800 ch left and he has at least 4 big realms to gi or like 24 small ones (4 for every realm early,mid,late,peak and 8 for World King (i think there should be 8 for a Normal King and World King))
    So i bet the arcs will be faster and there will be timeskips so Mc can jump lvls lol

8. terraheart

Reading List:
    Link
    There are 510 chapters left and his progression does indeed feel rushed towards the end. As such, don't expect every small realm to be explained but MC is one of the few people who is STILL capable of jumping ranks at the end of the cultivation spectrum. By this I mean virtually no one can jump from Empyrean to fight weak True Gods except a couple of characters.

Martial World is still a decent novel but I do feel that author really wanted to write True Martial World so rushed to finish Martial World.

9. terraheart

Reading List:
    Link
    They are different cultivation. You can read about how they change the inner world on the wiki: http://martial-world.wikia.com/wiki/Cultivation

Its no different from Divine Sea + Divine Transformation + Divine Lord = 9 Divine Shifts. If you regard the 9 Divine Shifts as 3 separate realms then world king and great world king are 2 separate realms as well - both have early, middle, late and peak states.

In the long run its only a technicality but going from World King Peak to Early Great World King is regarded as a LARGE boundary just like going from Divine Sea Peak to Early Divine transformation is a large boundary so both should be seen as separate realms.

10. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoiler me im around hiw many ch LM will fight Saint guy?
    And his LM's rank in both essence and body during the fight and Saint guys lvl (In Essence zouls system equivalent)

11. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve read the raws several times and I don’t think it does great world king as it’s own realm. It’s more of a title for the strong world kings

12. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    literally the next fight. A few chapters of exposition and then the fight starts. Everything is the same as it is now. Saint guy is around a whole great realm ahead. I think early world king or peak holy lord

13. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    so itll happen before another 40 years pass?

14. terraheart

Reading List:
    Link
    If you define realms by being separated by Large boundary then Great World King IS its own realm just like going from Peak Divine Sea to Early Divine Transformation requires crossing a large boundary.

In addition the inner world changes are different again showing they are separate realms but similar to 9 divine shifts.

Large boundaries also need much more energy to break through than small boundaries. In raws when he crosses from World King to Great World King he has to open up 5th Dao Palace - as you know Dao Palaces require immense amount of energy to break through.

It doesn't make a huge difference but if you define separate realms by changes to a person's essence or using large boundaries then Great World King is its own realm.

15. terraheart

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. Currently 60 years have passed and MC is around 120 years old (add extra 20 years due to time dilation stuff).

Mercy likes this.
  16. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    This arc ends in about 30 chapters

17. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    he fight The saint sin right?(lm)(in this arc)
    Just need to someone else to confirm it

18. Kiriima

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. This is literally first fight of LM after his return. Next arc begins after it.

19. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Can i get more spoiler ...I heared
    That hell bet with Saint Son and after he wins hell get the thing needsd for someone to breakthrough to true god (Basicly the method for breaking through cause in the last war the Saints stole all of them )and thats hkw they get True Gkd superpowers on the Human side...Also i heared thats how he makes the Demon race on his side and not on the Siants side (Id guess he saves The girl that way (forgot her name the one thats pregnant))

20. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    yup. He gets a complete and incomplete cultivation technique to become a true god and the demons see that humans are more talented than saints so they switch allegiance

Mercy likes this.