TV Marvel's Runaways

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by ZhaWarudo, Jan 9, 2018.

1. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Just watched 1st ep, seems ok though I hope it doesn't turn into teenage drama with bad action and predictable plot. I watched it on Popcorn, and for some reason there ain't no eng subs so I set my own language, some idiot translated almost perfectly but wrote everything in the big You's when conversations are between friends and family. That bugged the hell out of me, also in my language there is a different word for You and you, probably most languages differ those. Hmm in Japanese I guess it would be kimitachi instead of omae every f*in time.

2. waleuska

waleuska Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you might as well stop watching now

3. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    Why, it turned out to be teenage drama with bad action and predictable plot?

4. nehpets747

nehpets747 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that's where the money is

5. erowarrior

erowarrior Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't watch it (plan to watch) but you can bet it will turn out like that.

6. nehpets747

nehpets747 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. soulji_og

soulji_og Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not predictable. comic is amazing. It does pretty well to go against trope. its about 10 years old and is one of my favs of all time.

It's in L.A. right? They homeless yet?

Pretty decent twist. Though the twist can't touch Invincible.

Brian k. Vaughn. Is an awesome writer. if you like his stuff, you should check out his latest shit. Saga. Entire book is against trope.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  8. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    Well actually the the reviews on imdb who read the comic hate it, while those don't read comics at all probably liked it, something like that.
    Also fking popcorn froze 3/4 into the 2nd episode and you can't skip when refreshed, fuck I hate that piece of shit, should've just waited for torrent.

9. waleuska

waleuska Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes

10. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I'm almost done with the season, it's not bad for now. You should expect those types of cheey scenes when super heroes and vilains are involved, and american high school movies/tv shows are all the same, unrealistic and generic(for example person A is hanging with his group, person B approaches person A coz they're old friends and have something important to talk about, but person B is not a part of p.A's group, so A's group person C idiot tells person B to gtfo coz they are not part of their group so they can't talk....like WTF, person A and B walk away an still talk but say nothing to that idiot C)
    Plot hole, Chase smashes a laptop with a video on it, but I'm pretty sure hard disk would've survived that and it's easy to take it out.
    Plot hole? Why didn't parents kill that dude while he was falling apart in his bed, did he have a magical way of killing them if they didn't help him?

11. adrainsmith

adrainsmith New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahead of today’s season finale, Hulu announced the networks first foray into the Marvel Universe will be back for more episodes. That’s right Runaways Officially Renewed for a second season. Read more at FANdemonium Network.