Spoiler Masculine Puppy / 나의 수컷 강아지

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Jan 28, 2021.

1. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Description:
    A pin-up were-dog lives at my house. A sucking, biting, and licking bastard. That bastard is suspicious. I, Ji-On, had just gotten off work, tear-soaked from my lover’s betrayal, when I picked up a puppy from a car accident. The next morning, I woke up in the arms of a sleeping, mega-sexy man! He changes into a were-dog when I kiss him! Now in a master and pet relationship, a fierce war of status and power, filled with twists and turns has started. Heart attack from cuteness overload when a puppy, heart attack from handsomeness when a human! Awww, a multifaceted romance with a sexy, instinct-driven male. Come have a heartthrob, come have two!♥

——————————

It starts off with FL being heartbroken cuz her bf hadn't contacted for over two weeks, he obviously dumped her and they're broken up. She witnesses a car accident, a Benz hitting a puppy crossing the road but when she went to check the car there was no one, no human no blood. She rescues the blood-covered puppy then the next morning she wakes up with a guy hugging her:blobowoevil:

The ML can turn into a white Pomeranian and turn back to a guy, don't know why yet. ML is from a rich family and I'm thinking he was the one driving the Benz & some supernatural sh*t happened cuz that was pretty sus:hmm: or was he the puppy from the beginning then why was there no one in the car??:blobspy:

The translator hasn't updated for a long time:blobcry: so...Spoilers pls:blob_plusone::cookie:

BooBoo and Jazzzie like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Jazzzie

Jazzzie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone:This looks interesting:blob_plusone:
    Spoilers please:aww:

4. Jazzzie

Jazzzie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guide1410 and BooBoo like this.
  5. BooBoo