Picked Up Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara o Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou!

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by terror100, Jul 8, 2019.

?

Would you want this to be translated?

1. Yes

2. Don't know don't really know about the story

3. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. terror100

terror100 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm waiting till there are a few more chapter for the web novel before i read it, but i think what they mean is that he is the same as a tree. you can make a new tree with a branch of a old tree so is it a clone i really don't know how to answer :p

2. Foolish_Fox

Foolish_Fox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well its not mean since most manga shorten explaination
    Even it cut scene sometime specially manga follow the Lightnovel version instead the Webnovel

3. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No. It's just your sentence of "Or it's just you that don't understand the manga" somehow give off the vibe of questioning my IQ when it's clearly the fault of the manga for not explaining stuff at all.

Moonlightwolf likes this.
  4. Foolish_Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    For you its mean, if really a manga reader you should already understand lack explaination, can understand by reading the plot or summary

5. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    That is kinda not what you meant at the beginning with your "Or you don't understand the manga". You sounded like i was stupid and the manga had perfectly explained it in some way.
    I know that mangas sometimes skip stuffs but this manga totally dodged the explanation. And surely most readers didn't guess that his ability works only for him. Because there was the exemple of the crystal flower. There is no reason that he can leave of his hands the flower but not the stone.

Unless necessary plz try to not use the sentence "Or you don't understand the manga". That can hurt people and it's not funny.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2019
  6. Foolish_Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    oh it hurt but really the lack of explaination or hidden plot shouldnt blame in early chapter lol
    There manga that explain skill, job unique ability or job hidden ability
    I was really like in other manga
    It shouldnt hurt since early jump to conclusion

7. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would love some more spoilers.. and im glad this got picked up just in general.. has a spoiler thread been started?

Thanks for that tid bit ; I kinda thought something was ..interesting in that area. also
    Since his mother is the 2nd Princess of a very diverse empire.. and t hat was a very political marriage ... interesting on him not being fully human since his mother is a demi human? dryad.. The fact that his 'step' Father ( since well yeah hes his moms boy lol) wasn't stripped of authority right away as a punishment is impressive. I mean i assume something happens to them but just wow what a stupid family.

May I ask what started to annoy you or how it started to ? (whichever is more accurate) I was curious if its a story that perhaps starts to go on past when it should have finished or if its just bad character/plot development from the author.

And a question
    I couldn't understand the context of some MTL summaries does he become the King of his homeland or his 'own kingdom' it got a bit confusing for me without context' and when does he get married since Claune is obviously going to be his wife (though I wouldnt mind Chris as a #2 lol) and lastly (sorry for the questions) how long manga wise do you think until he fights his old family and rofl rekts them in the manga?

Thank you

Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
  8. Hibiki

Hibiki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, Ain use the Skill Detoxification EX to Purify the Magic stone Miasma (because miasma is poisonus for people) , the reason he can eat it because the Absorption Skill he have as Racial Skill(he was a Dryad not a human)

.So since you need to use Absorption to eat(?) The Magic Power and Detoxification EX to purify it(the Poisonous Magic power) at the same , only Ain's that capable of doing it since only he have it.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2020
  9. Foolish_Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    Q

Nice explaination for those who cant get it
    And for those who cant really get stop thinking and just read

10. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Well. As shown with the rose, normally the stone would have been decontamined...

AH ! Forget it ! *said in annoyed voice because of this bullshit confusion * In short. Author failed (plothole) in that he don't explain explicitly if the stone is safe (not poisonous) after leaving the hands of MC.
    Because if it's safe just like with the rose, that means other Dryads can also become OP like him.

11. Asha9999

Asha9999 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is it true that he married his mother?

cartman-un likes this.
  12. cartman-un

cartman-un Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let us hope that is true.

13. Foolish_Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    P
    Possible since his mom look like a shotacon (only to him)

14. rfrfcb3001

rfrfcb3001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who picked up ?

15. terror100

terror100 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    at the time Kari Translations don't forget that this thread is already 1 year old :p

gautam1989 likes this.
  16. KaguyaDreyar

KaguyaDreyar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. sreekcuty178

sreekcuty178 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's not true that he is the only one who can eat it, people of his race are known for consuming energy of magic stones, his ability of consuming magic stones is inherited from his mother...it's because of his skill 'toxin decomposition-ex', he is the only who can touch it, because his skill negates the poison..
    high ranking magic-stones contain poison that makes it toxic to human touch... but his skill makes him the only one who can remain unaffected...

18. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Olivia made him through a unique method available to ancient Dryads,
    by splitting her magic core and using the blood of Logas (she wiped blood from Logas' wound from training). So Ain is half dryad, half-human at worst or full dryad at best, since he is kind of like a monster. Ain's stats show him as a named monster. Dryads have a unique skill called absorb that takes in magic from their surroundings or consumes magic stones. Dryads also have really long lifespans too. It has been hinted that Olivia wants to do "rooting" with Ain and share their lives.

Ain is actually a reincarnation of the First King, which is why he feels such strong hatred towards the Red Fox and feels nostalgic towards the Demon King, Lich, and Dullahan.

gautam1989 likes this.
  19. gautam1989

gautam1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh. I hope that last part never happens. Also
    the lifespan thing means that Ain will outlive Claune. Good thing he also has Chris who's an elf.

Is he a reincarnation of the First King who founded the Empire or the Demon King?

20. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @gautam1989

The first and founding King. After he died physically in that world years ago, his soul went into the cycle and lived a new life on Earth and elsewhere. The goddess got a hold of his soul finally and reincarnated him. Olivia is hinted to know this from early on, so rooting is probably a strong possibility.