LCD Master Hunter K

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Faust, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Arbalest

Arbalest Arcane Knight Anti Mage Honeytrap Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    lol dude i'm not insulting this novel or anything i'm just stating what does a TEAM truly needs to survive in this shit hole is TRUST AND COOPERATION look the entire humanity is in freaking terrible situation, you cannot just trust anybody that easily a lot of trolls waiting for a chance to pounce when your at weakest after the raid is over to monopolize everything, morals and honor? sure that way of thinking will work on todays world but not on post apocalyptic environment your bound to think smarter in order to survive until the very end even if you forced to used a dirty methods and Serin Han should be well aware of this since she almost died to a rapist, from what i see she already betray k's trust for not telling edward is on her party right away that is the only simple request sungjin wants from her and what did she do? she choose to hid it from him and not to comply a simple request Is that a proper way to repay your benefactor? No! she choose to trust a STRANGER over him she should know that Sungjin always has a valid reason to act the way he does. She only met Edward ONCE and she beg her savior to stop himself What a joke you guys already forget that Edward has a fucking rape face when he succeeded on his betrayal i know this is all kei's fault for not explaining things to anyone else sooner during all of the huge meals that they've had,but if he did told them about his circumstances then all of this drama won't ever exist, yes the problem with K is that he's acting selfishly and trying to do everything by himself but can you really blame him for doing that? MC already died form this Ed dude once so you want to trust your back on him again? bullshit if you ever think of doing that AGAIN then your a fucking masochist and have a loose screw inside of your head sorry i'm not a hypocrite like you so i choose another option and that is to eliminate the CANCER FAST if possible,does she know what shame is? if you don't want to help kei the only thing you'll need to do is not to get involved make way shut the fuck up and just watch until everything is over then ask later simple as that is a proper way to repay your benefactor even the Government will turn an blind eye for some people because they knew that method GIVE AND TAKE! then why the fuck she didn't do that and intercept every move kei does, why the hell did she do that? what an ungrateful bitch i'll make my self clear i don't hate Serin Han instead i love her she's my type i'm just Disappointed much on Serin Han in this chapter that's all i hope this issue would fix her way of thinking from now on.

He already make it clear in the beginning that he will kill Edward if he ever see him. Even if the circumstances to his betrayal was unclear, but he’s just abiding to his own goal. Not really letting his emotion getting out of him. It’s more like because he know the personality of Edward from his 1st time, so he don’t want to let the same mistake happen again. And that is the best way of using the 2nd chance mode given to you is to remove every single dangerous variables that will hinder his plan just like the MC of reincarnator Did if he doesn't do that and choose to take the same mistake again then he's a fool wasting his precious chance to make things right. This novel will change name " the world after the fall " and not a master Hunter k anymore..

im trying really hard to remember who's the same character as Edward is and i got a conclusion that Person is Chairman Durandal of Gundam Seed Destiny a master of deception......

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  2. hanglekuk

hanglekuk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Edward is good guy in his own way. All he did - killed several guys. Master K killed way more people. Ed is saint compared to him.

3. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
    What's wrong killing trolls and rapist? On this timeline kei did save a lot of lives more that you're Edward did so who's the better saint now? if sungjin didn't do that kind of dirty work and didn't kill those human trash a lot of WEAK hunters will be weeded out by those scumbags and that lucky encounter of kei did to Serin Han is the best example if the mc is not on that party raid at that time then she will surely been raped and humiliated before experience a horrible death and will not exist on his chosen ones party anymore.

And the biggest regret Edward did on the first trial is to back stab all of his teammates on a critical situation resulting to his team wipe out just because you don't like their personalities to do stupid things like throwing those life and start all over again well to bad for him kei got a chance to do things right this time, and other unexplainable moments, for all we know once the trust is broken you can't easily forgive and forget those people did bullshit things to you, if the problem is not that big you can easily forgive them and forget about it but the things Edward did is unforgivable For example you cought your wife cheating on you having sex with your best friend inside of your house well can you easily forgive your wife just Because she say sorry to you? So can you tell me what are you going to do on that situation let me see if you can still have a strong reasons not to make angry of them.......

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  4. wes174

wes174 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    while im a little concerned because were running out of chapters with only 20 left. I cant help but feel a very rushed ending is coming.

MrPhatPhuck likes this.
  5. Lonelycity

Lonelycity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By now I ampretry much immune to rushed endings....
    Almost all the Korean novels are like that.

Arbalest and MrPhatPhuck like this.
  6. LOTRfreak101

LOTRfreak101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    aren't there supposed to still be like 6 raids left?

7. MrPhatPhuck

MrPhatPhuck Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arbalest and Lonelycity like this.
  8. chucke

chucke Going towards the glorious future

Reading List:
    Link
    Why they are so afraid of dying? I mean it's not that they are just erased from the world....

Sad but true :ROFLMAO: If only one could combine japanese + chinese + korean stuff. Korean is something like japanese + chinese though...

9. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, even if you absolutely know there's an afterlife or possibly of coming back, death is still death and death is scary. In Dragon Ball they all know they can come back to life, but they don't just stand there with a smile as they're about to die.

Arbalest likes this.
  10. None

None Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As what I said previously Edward killed his teamates on the last raid because he knows that the last hunter to survive will be returned to the past.
    If you guys remember the one who told Master Hunter K about darker than black is Edward so it is posible for Edward to know that the last hunter to survive would be able to return considering his character he would have asked that question to darker than black
    Edward failed to kill Master K with his spell because Master K is holding one of the gates which spawn minions and not with the main team Edward assumes the raid will fail and kills the other hunter but he failed to be the last survivor of the raid for those that assume that Edward made K the last hunter to survive you guys are wrong he did not manage to kill K because he is to busy defending himself because he already killed his meat shield
    Now regarding K attacking Edward without any thought it is very justifiable because whatever the reason Edward have it will not change the fact that he killed his whole team K would not be able to trust Edward even if he is a good person
    Regarding Serin she has no loyalty she did not report to K when Edward is on her team she only needed to report at the beginning of the raid but did not, you guys cannot justify it because the moment she did not report it to K and wanted to find more about Edward it only means she doudted K and maybe got atrackted with Edward good looks

Agame, wildthorn and Arbalest like this.
  11. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
    Strongly Agreed very well said I commend you! Comrade. :blobsalute::blobhighfive:

12. sleib

sleib Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed

13. sleib

sleib Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm also a big fan of that novel M E M O R I Z E but the main problem of that novel is a lot of good Translator heroes suddenly lost their motivation for TL'ing for some unknown reasons maybe busy on RL or they just give up because there's so many chapters to translate and choose to do another novel.

I'm still waiting for a good Translator motivated enough to finish translation until the bitter end.

Lonelycity likes this.
  15. hanglekuk

Reading List:
    Link
    it's like 2 raids. 3 tops.

16. TheHoblit

TheHoblit Peak Dual-Cultivator

Reading List:
    Link
    i feel like once we get to the last 10 or so people we might get timeskipped raids, watching the same group fight over and over would get repetitive.

17. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its strange. I loved Master Hunter K and disliked the sites other work Main Character Hides His Strength, but now they've reversed. MHK which obviously has a rushed ending and non 10 man raids being boring dropped in my ranking of novels. MCHHS with 349 chapters and has yet to disappoint me in the writing just gets better and better for me. Its a odd feeling.

Terepi likes this.
  18. hanglekuk

Reading List:
    Link
    We won't :) The remaining chapters will be mostly for filling the gaps. very little raid content.

19. MrPhatPhuck

MrPhatPhuck Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I liked both, but as you said, you can clearly see MHK taking a nose dive in terms of quality. Personally i'm just hoping the ending is not complete ass.

20. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
    Goddammnit serin not once but twice! What kind of treachery is this! Instead of helping kei she just pretend to play dumb? Are you kidding me? You already are Dumb stupid bitch! You want to make excuse that maybe there's some sort of misunderstanding? Bullshit I really want to punch serin's face at that time for doing a lot of annoying things, wasting the good opportunity to kill that dangerous dark horse, I knew it the moment Edward touch serin's hand she's acting a bit strange it's like she knew Edward from childhood and keep insisting that ED is not that kind of a man defending him and but But BUT! until the bitter end, even sungjin is feeling relaxed by hearing him... is this the work of undetectable mind control x altered memories like the guy from bleach? Or Charmed magic of shin? Look that sneaky gigolo Edward if you really are innocent your not going to run away and do the bullshit talking but instead summoned a beast fast enough to do clean escape, smart move ED the moment he saw the situation is turning bad for him Edward discarded his pride and specialty silver tongue and run fast like a wind. Strangely enough people are talking about keeping Edward alive no matter what to have an excellent magician Ally look It's not like Edward is the only magician on that world with kei's backing chosen title and a little bit of coaching some magic combinations he can produce another excellent magician so why keep insisting to keep that dangerous variable alive? What ever bullshit reasons Edward have on that time he can't change the fact that he back stab and killed his party members on a critical situation! Even if that happened to me I won't trust my back again on the guy that kills me and if I see him again I will surely kill him at all cost so the bullshit drama won't ever happen again...

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    Terepi likes this.