LCD Master Hunter K

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Faust, Oct 18, 2016.

1. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    it is these kind of novels that really rubs you in on the dark side of humanity...

2. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If there is it would probably have to be at the end when so many people have died that you keep running into the same raid members.

3. patcan3609

patcan3609 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well she was nearly raped until the MC came. Glad the rape didnt happen though. Dont wanna read rape.

4. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Whelp, assassin died, damsel saved, MC gonna do some treasure hunting.... maybe he will get troll blood to make bloodrink for recovery or gain titanification potions out of it....

5. Neydomus

Neydomus Non-Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so why is there a weak to strong tag? mc is pretty much op from chapter 1 afterall.

Lawlyeth likes this.
  6. GamingIce

GamingIce 『Holder of the Ring of Promise』『RPG Nerd』

Reading List:
    Link
    But he was weak at the beginning of chapter 1! or something like that....
    idk as well.... but he gets much stronger each time?

7. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC at chapter 1 is a slightly above average human. By 4 areas in he can probably solo a countries military and bosses are still tough. We know there are many more areas in the future. Thus he is weak compared to the new realm's denizens and later areas bosses and monsters.

If you want strong from the beginning then something like The New Gate where the MC starts out higher level than anything the people there know about shows the difference.

8. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish K would just walk around the market to know what they sell. Also hope he gets his sword with the desert raid over.

9. Lawlyeth

Lawlyeth [Gorrila Warfare Expert]

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know why I like this novel ...
    It's just a terminator like "follow me if u want to liv" and then boum boum boum +repeat , but it's so fun

Want to know how the "can move between groups" will work , the constraints and all , maybe during a mission so he can stack rewards? or something like directly having access to the list of group of hunters and choosing one of them

The numbers are pretty fucked , I was reading Dungeon hunter where every points matter and the limit is 500 and then there this novel ><
    A normal human is 10 stats everywhere , and actually he has 4000 of everything , wuuut

So there is still 500 000 survivors , thank you novel now I know the number of people on earth that can kill a bear with a melee weapon.

I'm slightly astonished that he doesn't has a "first something" title/reward or even something for being reincarnated.
    A more op title I would like to say , Master Hunter look bland , unhoppefully that's the name of the novel so he will probably not change it

10. CDLevit

CDLevit Aspiring water; spark of cynicism; Em&es explorer.

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel it's interesting, but, the MC seems a bit too op; well, that doesn't matter too much as he will have to 'play' the game with a team. What I don't understand is in what direction the MC will go: he's a mage swordsman and he can summon creatures - that's... too much?

Anyway, what I don't understand is why does he keep the fact that there are special bosses as a secret?

11. CDLevit

CDLevit Aspiring water; spark of cynicism; Em&es explorer.

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like this quote: "And this side effect could only grow worse over time. The rich grows richer and the poor grows poorer.*** Just like in reality."

He will clear the boss together with the team but leave the trash mobs alone for the others to take. And for himself, he will hunt enemies while jumping from raid to raid. With this method, the current dilemma will naturally resolve itself.

‘This game is structured this way’

Sungjin replied to the memory in his head.

‘Just because the structure is retarded does not mean that I have to act like a retard as well.’

Sungjin steeled his heart. This was the last time when he was going to be manipulated by the system. Starting with next raid, he will freely travel between dimensions.​
    Does this mean that he'll go only for the bosses? Woudn't that affect his chance to obtain titles? Weren't his titles 'allowed' to work at the same time, withing certain limits?

12. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think half the effect of all titles he doesn't have equipped work.

CDLevit likes this.
  13. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    'Count Dimitri had the power of this ring injected directly into his blood by someone from ‘far away’'-will the MC meet that someone?

“As the name would suggest, it allows you to forcefully enter a raid where a Troll has appeared. In exchange, you need to recharge its power. The recharge fee is a thousand coins each. Got it?” - oh, that's interesting. So, if he'll be waiting for the troll to kill 3/5 of the members, he'll be able to receive more points and also to be able to defeat the special monster.. Hm, But, I think that he won't do that as he need companions. That.. coupled with the fact that I think that he'll need to finish fast his raid before going there makes me think that it'll be a bit difficult for him to use. Well, I'll look forward to the future chapters.

'He’s never heard of a white coin. At least, not from his memories of the previous life.' - any ideas about what does that coin do?

14. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    He usually finishes the raid at half time. Most groups don't kill the final boss and thus are stuck the entire time due to 95% completion or less. So he can jump to a different realm and kill the troll and boss in perhaps 1/10:th of the time. Leaving time for 5 other raids in a normal case. Maybe more if it is easy to find the troll and last boss from his teleport position for that raid.

I assume the coin is used to pull out somebody that died from the pool they are stored in. Could be anything though.

15. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    But, I think that he's bound /he'll need to fulfill two conditions: 1. to have money 2. in that raid to exist a troll. That'll be .. pretty difficult situation. It's like he'll have to 'exchange' money for experience points - assuming that he can defeat them (the troll and the boss) - it's no guarantee win. Anyway, I'm curious to see if he'll be able to choose in what raid to participate and how many raids can he 'visit' - if he must be part of a raid for him to be able to 'jump' to another raid.

16. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    As I understood it he can only travel to raids with trolls in them. If he can also pick and choose among them is something I don't know.

17. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    If he'll be able to choose and .. go to n raids withouth limits.. that'll break the game balance and .. I'll dislike that. But, there's this chance that he'll hunt only bosses and I want to see how he'll be affected by that. In a way I think that he'll end his primary hunt and only after that he'll go hunt in other raids. But, that'll mean that he won't be able to help others improve their stats and abilities/accesories as he'll take all resources and points - or, at least, most of them.

18. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    'In order to go to ‘Darker than Black’ at 4:30 every night, he had to get in the habit of going to bed earlier. Sungjin wiped away his tears as he thought' - why does he have to go there every night?

'He didn’t know which unlucky troll he would be summoned onto, but there was no way to escape him. ' - so, the summon will be random?

19. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    He needs to be prepared to go there each day since he doesn't know beforehand when he has a new question or the coins prepared. Considering he buys stuff in the 10-30k range thus far and gains 10k per instance (going up fast) he is visiting each day more or less. Also makes the cost for the sword he could use at the end seem low by now...

Seems to be random. He can't know where there are trolls unless the system gives him a list with names of the participants. He does know a few from his previous run that he wants to get rid off, so knowing that would be good for him.

Dori likes this.
  20. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't the MC have a sword that had an ability to confuse his enemies? Why didn't he use it?