LCD Master Hunter K

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Faust, Oct 18, 2016.

1. anonnovelupdates

anonnovelupdates Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting idea.

When silence descends you never know what's going to happen.

It would be comforting at this point to at least have the original ending to tide us over while we wait and hope for the redone ending to come.

2. Demonic Poring

Demonic Poring 『Well-Known Poring』

Reading List:
    Link
    haven't read the raw yet, but I think the story line is a bit different...(?)
    So if the translator want to use the original, then they have to retranslate all the chapters (I think)

3. number 999

number 999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    originally the author has started a new novel since long ago and now at ch 170 of it.

Demonic Poring and Teisen like this.
  4. Arbalest

Arbalest Arcane Knight Anti Mage Honeytrap Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol can you kindly share us some info on the new project of his like the novel name and genre?

anonnovelupdates and Teisen like this.
  5. number 999

number 999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dont know anything except that is the link for it :
    http://novel.munpia.com/113289

anonnovelupdates, Arbalest and Teisen like this.
  6. Deleted member 37987

Deleted member 37987 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any spoiler post about this? I've read like 30 chapters I just want to know the end. From what I've read it seems like it keeps being raid after raid and her by the end he barely reaches the part where he died.

So anything special happens world building wise, etc?

7. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Garbage ending. There was no point in even doing a rewrite. I didn't learn anything or was entertained in the slightest. Fights were garbage, his team of chosen ones were always crying to K to save them, and he didn't even have a okay talk with Ed. We didn't even get to see the majority of the other final 10. I swear, the author bombed this novel big time. He could have kept it a repetitive story of raids, doing hidden stuff, and getting stronger and it would have been 100× better as a novel.

The system we learn nothing about. Darker than black guy nothing. And the hinted at mythological grade weapons (Like a sword) never got revealed. The author failed. Claims it was because he lost his job during that time. Well, he could just have taken a 6 month or year break to get his life together and on the side plan out how to end the novel. I felt nothing for the rewrite and would have preferred the original slightly more rushed ending of this already rushed rewrite, just to get closer for this novel I once claimed was a top KR novel to others.

And OppaTranslation. If you ever read this know this. If you plan to make Master Hunter K an Ebook... don't. I liked everything up to the second 10 person raid and I was a diehard fan, but the rest is terrible. What ever would be the final volume would not do well no matter how much you edit it. Just don't bother. And if not just split the novel into two or three volumes so the final volume will have enough camouflage of the decent parts over the last bad 30 or so chapters for buyers.

Arbalest likes this.
  8. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How much does the rewrite differ from the original ending anyway?

9. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn't. Best to my knowledge it's all still rushed, but one boring raid got details and chapters full of dinners with the chosen ones with a bit more detail. I really couldn't say what else. It was just a slightly extended trashy ending.

Westeller likes this.
  10. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Dissappointed with big boob's decision, could've at least kept he memories and put out irl. :blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip: