Discussion Master, I need charging

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by White Empress, Jul 12, 2021.

1. White Empress

White Empress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This was one of the only novels Webnovel put out on trial read that was genuinely good (IMO romance was almost book quality) but it never got picked up... so it’s been a year and I could never find it on NU. Is there an alternative title? Also has anyone read it or picked it up by chance (even the raws)...

Synopsis:
    A botched operation has turned her into a robot; and of all things, a sex robot meant to serve the man with whom she is secretly in love! Gu Anbao finds her world crushing down on her…
    Oh, my god; why have I turned into an inflatable doll?!
    Just then, her master comes dashing toward her from afar…
    You aren’t a sex toy; you’re my beloved wife machine! I won’t let anyone bully you!
    Never on earth can she imagine that she has touched the man of her dreams; the handsome, capable, and aloof CEO of the nation’s top high-tech corporation…

(Btw this synopsis sucks bc she’s not really a sex doll, she’s more like a normal servant robot, his friends were just teasing him by putting ears and stuff on her)

2. Despapa69

Despapa69 Revered 17 Syllable Sage

Reading List:
    Link
    A sexbot. Those sick machines fetishists. Where? How was it not picked up. The premise alone is note worthy.

I think these are the raws. https://www.69shu.com/txt/25480.htm