TV Masters of The Universe: Revelation (He-Man)

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by Jojo775, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Look they made a He-Man remake/sequel!

Wait a minute...a remake or a sequel after all this time, that sounds familiar.

Oh crap, I almost forgot what shitty age we live in, they botched another series didn't they?

Yep.. what a waste, I would love to see fucking 80's baddassery again, and fuck Kevin Smith, I thought he was cool?

What would He-Man the first xianxia translator think of this? He's been gone for years now, probably secluded himself in cultivation, when he emerges he'll go Yun Che on Hollywood.

2. Deleted member 369806

Deleted member 369806 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, I was a little surprised that The Critical Drinker reacted to an animated stuff tbh, usually, he is into real movies the ones with real people, aside from those videos about comics at least.
    Then again the "He-man" been the topic of lots of youtubers now, and not the good kind of topic, lots of messed up stuff lately XD

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2021
    simak likes this.
  3. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he would do anime if he was younger. Even if he did watch anime before, he'd have to rewatch to review them and it'd take too much of his time now that he's not in high school/university. They would also make really long review videos so a lot of work. Also I think anime is not that great after enter late twenties, critical is 35?
    He-Man strikes more at home, pretty much everyone who saw it as kids wouldn't mind watching it now even though it's a cartoon.

Deleted member 369806 likes this.
  4. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    I knew this would happen. It was almost predestined to suck. Ridiculous

5. simak

simak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ClownfishTV has the scoop as they have had for two years. They have an excellent talk with a comic store owner who also works in the industry.

Kevin Smith is showing classic SJW behavior: SJWs always lie, always project, and always double down.

6. phobos

phobos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    might be a new low i mena its called HE-MAN
    so everyone could guess who should be the MC right ?
    they could have called it SHE-MAN instead ...
    or directly make a SHE-RA reboot but this looks outright dumb
    what is their targeted audience ? i guess everyone knowing the original will stay away, children ? not sure about that

what irks me even more : "females are strong, females are powerful" but strangly coming down to the enemies they seems to need men again
    i mean skeletor ? change the armor and the voice rather easy right ? but in all awesomeness femals cant be twisted or bad ?
    did they turned into angels or saints ?
    where did eqality and diversity go ?

7. Deleted member 369806

Deleted member 369806 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Lots of fans were doubtful actually, you know many thought that there might be hope since the art style was great (at least when some pictures were leaked at first)

Cutter Masterson likes this.
  8. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    When is this shit going to stop? I hope Disney and others lose tons of money and these talentless hacks are forced to answer for it(get shamefully fired at least).

Deleted member 369806 likes this.
  9. RainMorga

RainMorga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When given the opportunity to create something great, Kevin Smith and his colleagues decided to be downright miserable.

Jojo775 likes this.