Recommendations Matriarchy and female Alpha × male Omega

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Chuchuchama, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    Omega他超难追[女A男O]
    Female Alpha and Male Omega

https://m.shubaow.net/195/195161/
    :justabotheart::justabotheart::justabotheart::justabotheart:
    Silly but strong fl who only has ml in her eyes × cold and powerful ml

When Qi Ran first arrived in the human world, she was caught off guard by a pair of cold eyes. Since then, a person has lived on the tip of her heart. She doesn't understand the restraint of human beings, and she is not afraid of the grievances of being rejected. She only knows that her whole world is ahead. It's a pity that Qi Ran's 'world' is 'allergic' to her, because that person is keenly aware that she carries a terrible danger of falling completely once he touches it. Shi Yi thinks he's a smart person, and in fact he is, but until his belly rises high, this master doesn't even know where did he go wrong, so he stepped into the darkness. Qi Ran is not the bright light in the abyss, but a sharp thorn that can stab you straight from the sole of your foot. Shi Yi resisted the mark, resisted the invasion, and when all this turned into ashes in front of Qi Ran, he knew that he was still poked in the end. Because of you, I cast aside all the stars and all things, you are the only one - Qi Ran. Because of you, I lost the entire forest, and you are the damn nemesis - Shi Yi.

(Both the fl and ml are strong so if you are looking for a cute ml then this is not for you::cookie:)

Last edited: Apr 20, 2022
    riri33 likes this.
  2. ansusta

ansusta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    interesting thread we got here

3. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    万人迷穿成苦瓜味儿alpha[女A男O]
    (Female Alpha and Male Omega)

https://m.shubaow.net/174/174644/
    :justabotheart::justabotheart::justabotheart::justabotheart::justabotheart:
    The top incense maker, Meng Ling, the prosperous sea king, has passed through dressed as a white, beautiful, long-legged female alpha, you can live a luxurious life even if you lie down and do nothing. But the pheromone tastes like bitter gourd, the kind that can stun Omegas in estrus. Meng Ling can only be forced to hide the beauty of the prosperous age and become a dean of the Star University with few desires. However, the school has a new superstar external professor, who has an outstanding appearance and an A-like figure. The campus was restless, and all the Omegas licked their faces and became in heat frequently. Since then, Meng Ling has to take a tube of suppressing incense every day to go to work, and the rage in her heart is very unpleasant! The two hated each other. One day the rebellious man was lying softly by the desk, his peach blossom eyes were stained with blush, the whole body exudes a sweet and rich orange smell that is unique to an Omega. Meng Ling found that under the skirt there is a bulging and the bitter gourd pheromone that had been suppressed for a long time overflowed. The man greedily stirred his nose, glanced at her tightly wrapped black official dress, and licked his dry lips: "Bite me...". Shaoshuai Xie, who was on vacation as a superstar, discovered a secret, the stereotyped and ugly Director Meng ling of Federal University possesses a pheromone-inhibiting fragrance. To investigate the situation, he restrained all his bad temper and concealed his disgust, Silently seduced her and approached her. Later, he finally got what he wanted and gained her trust to get the formula to suppress the omega estrus, but she died unexpectedly in the explosion of the incense. A year later, the truth was revealed that she was the final designer of the explosion. In the bar, the glazed light sprinkled on her white skin, and all the male Omegas present were watching her frantically and greedily. His face was hidden in the dark, his dark brown pupils were on her and he let out a low laugh.

seemanta likes this.
  4. seemanta

seemanta ţɦɛ ʏօʊռɢɛsţ ɮʀѧţ ɨռ ţɦɛ ɦօʊsɛ

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I read this one. Loved it. But beware of abuse!

5. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes.....
    I have read this author's four novels and he does really like to abuse his male leads in the beginning.
    But I still love it because in other matriarchy and fAmO novels the male leads are just beautiful vase and the type I like is fl being dominant in normal romance and ml being dominant in matriarchy & fAmO novels:blobupset: which are very hard to come by.

6. seemanta

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr! It's so annoying when the MLs keep being an annoying vase with only beauty and kindness. It makes me wonder why I am even reading this. They're no different from the cliche romance novels except their pronouns are different.

https://wap.mengyuanshucheng.com/my/DengXianShiDeChunFengMian_NvZun_.html
    Knowing The Spring Breeze Easily (Female Zun)
    Modern women, boys, the first line of lightning protection, an older young woman Xu Chun wore it, and then found that it was not her who was urged to marry in this world, but a man... This turned out to be a world of women! It's a pity that the object of Xu Chun's dress is a woman. She entered the blind date market at a young age. To ridicule people that they are old and in bad shape, choose roadside stalls to eat and skip meals, want people to have a local household registration, want both parents to have public jobs, and want people to have high wages and look good, the most important thing must be a place! Xu Chun looked through her memories, and the suffocation came to her face - now, she needs to go to a blind date soon... Tao You's temperament is soft, and she can't resist the pressure from the family, so she can only go on a blind date. Graduated from a famous university, he also has his own career and savings, and his own cat. He is quite aggrieved why he should be judged by those strange blind date objects! He has been disappointed several times, and this one is probably no exception, but Tao You never imagined that the blind date that all her best friends were not optimistic about would allow him to meet the best Xu Chun in the world. After the two got together again, their girlfriends repeatedly said that Tao You was stupid, that she was deceived by a scumbag who looked like a person! Later, Xu Chun, a business upstart, became famous. The most important thing was to spoil Tao You to the bottom of his heart. Tao You's best friend suddenly grabbed him: You You, which blind date network did you go to find someone? Tell me quickly, brother is going to find it too! Tao You suppressed the sense of expansion in her heart: It's useless, Xu Chun has only one~

Fried_waffle and Chuchuchama like this.
  7. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah...the only reason I came to this genre is becuz I was really annoyed by the Chinese webnovels with cold and abusive ML and shy FL. Even if there are some novels with nice Ml and strong FL but the author has to make ML stronger than the FL:sushi_dead:.
    But matriarchy and fAmO novels aren't much different from the normal romance.

Maybe I should go back to normal romance with strong ml and dense fl or some CEO novel and feel unfair for the fl then should come back to this genre. Maybe by then the beautiful vase ml will look pleasing to my eyes again.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2022
    Alina Moktan and seemanta like this.
  8. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    买来的奴隶夫郎(女尊)
    (Matriarchy)

https://m.shubaow.net/174/174043/
    :justabotheart::justabotheart::justabotheart:
    FL who travelled to matriarchy world and Pampers the ML × slave ML with low esteem who was abandoned but later learned how to throw tantrum

Xu Qi is a modern person with a peaceful life. She never thought that one day, she would travel to the women's society and she never thought that in the women's society, she would face a pair of dead eyes and which she couldn't ignore. Since then, Xu Qi has gained a slave husband, and she takes good care of him and heals all his humbleness. Ye Lan has never met such a person before. She doesn't dislike his messy body abandoned by a woman, she whispers to him gently, and pulled him out of the boundless hell.

It's a sweet story with out much drama.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2023
  9. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    万人迷女A的婚后日常
    (Female Alpha Male Omega)

https://m.shubaow.net/197/197486/
    :justabotheart::justabotheart::justabotheart:
    Question: How do you feel about transmigrating as an alpha?
    A: Probably nothing, because I know that I have the ability to conquer all omegas, but I don't want to do it. Before crossing the abo world, Song Yi was a straight daughter with a cold personality. She was single until she was 30 years old. After the transmigration, she differentiated into an alpha at the age of eighteen. A gland strength SSS, frigid, heartthrob, female alpha. In an accident, she has an Omega that belongs to her.

Simple novel without much drama:blobowoevil:

seemanta likes this.
  10. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    女Alpha掉马后果很严重
    (Female Alpha Male Omega)

https://m.jjwxc.net/book2/4168782
    Jing Li is a female Alpha, who traveled to another world because of a top-secret mission In an ABO universe with no pheromones next door.
    The big boss warned her: don't lose the vest, otherwise the consequences will be serious.
    What made her depressed was that the old enemy of the original owner, the male Omega from the Ministry of Security who had already noticed that something was wrong with her, and this man was actually the second prince of the empire?
    Jing Li really wanted to get rid of him once and for all, but in the end.... Later, Jing Li found that his attitude towards herself had changed 180 degrees....
    Bai Yu: No matter how rich your love history was in the past, from now on you are mine alone!
    Jing Li: Oh.
    Bai Yu: Change the name for your light brain, don't call it baby!:
    Jing Li: Yes, yes, this is for you.
    And later...
    Jing Li: Don't you think I'm suspicious?
    Bai Yu: No, you are still suspicious, but it feels good to be with you.
    Jing Li: So, you don't really love me, you're just influenced by pheromones.
    Bai Yu: Haha, do you want to slander me? Then you underestimate me .
    The Alpha heroine who is full of black belly and cruel peach blossoms VS the strong and beautiful Omega hero who has strong desire for monopoly and is always fragrant.

(Both the fl and ml are strong so if you are looking for a cute ml then this is not for you:blobsneeze:)

11. seemanta

Reading List:
    Link
    我在女尊国养人鱼
    https://www.52shuku.vip/yanqing/hzQw.html
    The legendary mermaid has beautiful appearance, beautiful singing, gentle and kind, and does not like to kill. Qianshuang suspected that what she found after Soul Piercing was a fake mermaid. The beauty is extremely beautiful, and the fierce is also super fierce. The two rows of teeth like a hacksaw bite people, and when asked his name, he does not answer. When picking up fish, Qianshuang was half bewildered by her beauty, half forced by the system, and reluctantly. After raising fish, the tail is so easy to touch, and the cruel little angelfish is so innocent and cute! Think about the sun +1+2+3+520! At first, the mermaid was very fierce, and it would blow the tail fins when touching its tail, so angry that it wanted to kill. Later, Qianshuang petted, coaxed and protected him all the way, and finally one day, the tip of his soft tail carefully touched Qianshuang's palm. ——May you break through the darkness and have someone to live in in this life.
    [Two-way real sweet cookies]
    [Miss rogue with super high force value X beautiful and flowery super fierce pure lover mermaid]
    Ps:
    1. Non-escalating flow, with spiritual power
    2. Non-traditional female honor, private setting
    3. Non-serious soul Wear, can be reversed
    4. The world pattern is not limited to women respecting the country, and the title of the text is slightly obsolete, so it cannot be taken seriously.

[FL is basically the strongest on land while ML is also basically the strongest in water. But when they switch sides, they become weak chickens.
    FL comes from Suzaku (bird with fire element) linage, high fire power but extremely afraid of water. Also can't swim. Loves to tease and if possible, touch ML's tail and 8 packs. Also tells ML a lot of nonsense to fool him into acting in silly ways. Taught ML to write from a r18 smut book, which she regreted later.
    ML is a mermaid king, super powerful water element but turns into a mute and weak half-fish on land. Intelligent but so innocent that he believes 99% of the bullshits FL (only FL) tells him. Only knows to scold "Shameless!" when FL teases him. Later learned other things from the r18 smut book FL taught him from. Loves beauty. Worries about dark circles and scales falling out. An extremely precious tsundere that must be protected.]

Last edited: Apr 22, 2022
    Chuchuchama likes this.
  12. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I have read that and really liked it but dropped it because after going into the sea I thought that their positions have been reversed I mean ml became strong while fl became some what weak and at that time i was really looking for the strong fl.
    But read the same author's other novel where fl was a ghost king and I really liked it:blobmelt:

13. seemanta

Reading List:
    Link
    The underwater part isn't very long. Since FL's body in that world can't live long, she goes back to her og world after getting engaged with ML. Then ML also goes to her world after a while. It gets better there. The underwater part is the most boring but if you hang on for a while it gets better.

在绿茶修罗场里艰难求生[女尊]
    m.sxyxht.com/dushu/20303/

The heartthrob heroine *

The top green tea man
    The dignified and prudent young master of the wealthy family
    The pure and delicate milk dog apprentice
    The gentle and eloquent secretary

Under the calm appearance, only An Youqing, who is born with a pair of discerning eyes, knows that these men look weak, but in fact they are all white and black. cruel role.

The prudent and wealthy young master has a ruthless approach and a gloomy personality.

A gentle young secretary, jealous, ruthless, and scheming.

The seemingly innocent milk dog apprentice is a blooming black lotus flower, skilled in calculations.

Only her fiancé, gentle, virtuous, virtuous, courteous, thrifty, won her heart.

But only after she got engaged did she find out that her fiance who was so satisfied was actually the most hidden top tea master.

An Youqing: ...is it too late to break off the marriage now?

[Reading Guide]

1. This article is 1v1, and the rest are single arrows.

2. The male protagonist is a green tea and has a scheming

[This is super extremely dog blood. The FL is a selfish person. Everybody around her schemes to get her but she pretends to not know anything and acts as an unreachable fair and gentle flower. She's not a green tea or anything but she's extremely heartless. If the MLs are the piranhas tearing each other, she's the shark waiting to pick the best winner out of them.
    There are lots of people (both men and women) who schemes to get her love but ultimately, the ML wins after a bloody competition. He gets to marry her but even until the end, FL only likes him a bit after staying married for more than a year.
    The world background is also interesting. It's not mpreg or strong females. The reason why women are superior to men in their world has a long political and economical history. It was interesting.]

14. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    The description seems pretty interesting with green tea male lead but the type I like is when fl and ml are madly in love with each other:X3:.

Pls do recommend if you any novels in matriarchy and fAmO genre with a decent plot. It's fine if it is normal romance but should be female dominant. I have just completed my final sem examination and it's 2nd day after exams but stil couldn't find any interesting novel to pass my time. I have been in bed the whole day just sleeping and surfing the Instagram:sleep::sushi_dead:.

15. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    猛鬼的瞎眼娇夫[重生]
    Normal romance

https://m.shubaow.net/189/189057/
    In her last life, Biten's life was full of tragedy. She was a lonely star, and no one loved her - except for the blind boy who was rescued by her. However, on the wedding day, the young man died tragically under the cruelty of the demons, and her clan was also killed by the demons. After Biten died, she turned into a ghost king, guarding the remnant soul of the young man but living a ridiculous life. However, for some unknown reason, she was reborn, full of resentment and unwillingness, and returned to the time when she least believed in fate. The evil spirits will return, and the world will be in chaos. ——Lou Jing does feel that the world is a little chaotic recently. There was a woman who came to talk to him every day, and even tugged at him, bullying him by taking advantage of him being blind, which caused him a lot of trouble. Lou Jing was entangled by that woman for a long time, and was rescued by the Dingtian Palace Master with great luck. The palace master was kind and took good care of him, and later healed his eyes.

16. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    治愈那个恶毒男配(穿书女尊)
    (Matriarchy)

https://m.jjwxc.net/book2/4799204

Ayan transmigrates and become a tool person who promotes the plot in the female honor and forces the vicious male partner Lin Yuansheng to be blackened. She becomes Lin Yuansheng's first wife.
    When she saw him, she felt sorry for Lin Yuansheng's life, she only felt that he was pitiful, but when she dressed as Jiang Qingxue and Lin Yuansheng knelt down in front of her with scars and called her wife and master... She just wanted to leave!
    A Yan said, who wants a husband who is going to be blackened at any time? I have to worry every day because she is afraid that he will kill her one day in despair.

Lin Yuansheng hated his wife and master Jiang Qingxue, hated her for beating and scolding him, hated the strong smell of alcohol on her body, and hated himself for not being able to kill her.
    But I don't know since when, Jiang Qingxue stopped beating and scolding him, and the smell of alcohol on her body became a pleasant and fresh smell. She no longer looked at him with eyes full of boredom, she would smile gently at him and touch him gently on the head, will buy him delicious cakes, but when he fell for her, she wants to divorce him... Why divorce, the wife master doesn't like him? Are all the words she said are false? Is she just lying to me when she said that she felt sorry for him? Are all her tenderness towards him are fake, is she playing with me?

Last edited: May 4, 2022
    Fried_waffle likes this.
  17. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    暗夜曉臨[女A男O]
    (Female Alpha and Male Omega)
    https://m.shubaow.net/229/229689/

Although Chen Shuli is an Omega, but because he is a power evolutionary, his appearance is stronger than ordinary Omegas, and he has been hiding himself perfectly as BETA, struggling to survive in the apocalypse. For fear of becoming a "volunteer" for the "New Human Breeding Program", he has been careful to hide his gender. Until one time, he sneaked in the wild, and was unconscious under the influence of the pheromone reaction, and was discovered by an unfamiliar alpha along the way. Since eating this dumb loss that day, bad luck has followed. Even the base where they lived was completely destroyed by the mutant beasts attracted by a mysterious woman. He only one word "Fuck" before he lost consciousness, but he didn't expect when he woke up and opened his eyes, ...Fuck! Isn't this the culprit that behind the destruction of the base! Xing Lan is a frightening mutant beast hunter, and she is also a rare female alpha. Few people know her true gender, because she is the only special case that breaks the alpha's inability to fuse the seeds to evolve. In today's era, the proportion of AO gender is very rare and betas are regarded as elites "the primitive species with incomplete evolution". As a female alpha, Xing Lan originally thought that she was destined to be a monk in her life, until she met the man halfway along the way, who was going to pull her trouser legs to the death and scream "help" frantically.

18. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    賢夫執業手冊
    (It is a normal romance but women attacking men)

https://m.shubaow.net/207/207398/

Lin Wuye's biggest wish is to marry Qiao Qiao. On the eve of college graduation, he spent a good night with Qiao Qiao, but after waking up, Qiao Qiao left him. Lin Wuye asked Qiaoqiao the reason for breaking up. "Why did you leave me? Is it because I didn't behave well, or is it because you don't want me anymore?" Qiaoqiao shook her head: "It's not your fault. Frankly speaking... Lin Wuye, I want to have you, not Owned by you." This sentence shocked Lin Wuye for many years. His life was full of ups and downs, with heavy makeup and a mask, wandering alone in the rock circle, experiencing life and death, and seeing through life, but he never understood what Qiaoqiao said. Until he discovered that his life could not be without Jojo. Lin Wuye: "Jojo, I have changed my mind." He said: "I want to be owned by you, I can't ask for anything more than that."

seemanta likes this.
  19. Fave

Fave Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If the world sees gentleness
    Reborn to live Lord qiansui

seemanta, NatKu and Chuchuchama like this.
  20. seemanta

Reading List:
    Link
    I found a series which I think is really good!

1st book:

禁止夫郎当反派(女尊)
    Forbid the husband to be the villain (Female Respect)
    https://m.shubaow.net/221/221986/

Highlight: Women's Respect for Girls, don't enter if you don't like it. The column also has finished "Marriage March (Modern Women's Respect)" for Men's Women's Respect.

Wen Ru wore it into a female statue.
    The villain in the book is a man who pretends to be a pig and eats a tiger, flatters everyone with his rhetoric, and even deceives the heroine of the original book.
    And Wen Ru was not wearing the heroine. When she was wearing it, the villain was just a half-eldest child with a cold face, hiding from her family, and bringing a marriage certificate to her house alone to break off the marriage.
    Looking at the yellowish wedding book on the table and the rain in front of her, she couldn't help looking at the boy with dim sum from the corner of her eyes. Wen Ru thought that his tricks were exposed, everyone in Weijing shouted and beaten, and finally she had nowhere to go. In the end, he couldn't bear it, so he picked up a piece of dessert and brought it to his mouth.
    Who would have thought that this boy would stick to her hands like this.
    It's just that good words will please people. Why does she still need her to coax him now?

1. Very important remarks: girls have children;
    2. Childhood sweethearts are fond of each other, both are very good;
    3. The daughter of the heroine Huangshang will go to The Court in the later stage and become a planner of a country (borrowing the official title, in charge of the Sifang tributes)
    4. Overhead, don’t take it seriously, as soon as you look into it, you will see the author’s nine-year obligation to shed tears, which is disgraceful

2nd book:

结婚进行曲[现代女尊]
    Marriage March [Modern Female Respect]
    www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6141979

Notes before reading:
    1. Boys; women respect legacy, men and women are relatively equal;
    2. Male archaeological researcher, the history of archaeology is taken from the ancient volume "Forbidden husband to be the villain (women)", if you haven't read it, it will not affect reading. It's not bad if you can make up some details on your own;
    3. The ancient scroll is the female honor of the girl, so the official history of the male protagonist's archaeology has been tampered with.

Before Fang Xianxing agreed to get married, he and Xie Zhi made a three-chapter agreement: fake marriage, real joint lease, and divorce when they expired.
    I thought that Xie Zhi would be saddened, why would a good wife like her not want to marry him in real life? He changed where he was wrong, but he didn't expect that the other party would print out the divorce agreement and sign it overnight.
    hey hey, haven't we tied yet?
    -
    Xie Zhi has a cold and distant temperament, and only smiles a little when there is something to be gained from archaeology.
    The women who had known each other for less than three days on a blind date sat in front of the Civil Affairs Bureau in the same car. They disagreed, and the marriage failed.
    Xie Zhi took out his mobile phone on the spot, swiped the address book, and randomly selected the next marriage partner.
    The woman grabbed his cell phone and hung up, facing his cell phone wallpaper, embarrassedly changing the subject: ancient paintings, they are very beautiful, but the people in the paintings are a bit like me.
    Xie Zhi didn't know that the person in front of him was the reincarnation of Wen Ru, the name of Yuan Shun who he admired the most.

Wen Ru/Fang Xianxing (holding tightly to herself sadly): The soft and waxy little puppy husband back then is so cold now...

The female president who doesn't want to get married with a divorce agreement × the man who is willing to marry only after he is sure that he can get divorced Archaeological researcher's previous life: Yuan Shun's famous minister Wen Ru × Zhengjun's husband Fu.

(I couldn't find the completed free version anywhere. There's 79 chapters including extras. But all sites only have upto 68 chapter which is the main story end. If anybody can find the other chapters, raw or whatever, please send the link. I can't read them from jjwxc cause I don't have an account. Or like, maybe if you have a jjwxc account, and you're super extremely kind, copy them to me? :blobflag:)

Chuchuchama likes this.