Recommendations Matriarchy and female Alpha × male Omega

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Chuchuchama, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    This one is my favourite:blobmelt:

2. Fave

Fave Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol me to I've reread it twice

3. solivagantsoul

solivagantsoul Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    seemanta likes this.
  4. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    I mostly find novels to read from this list:p. There are few goods novels but some of them are dropped or not completed:cry:.
    If you have any good novel plz recommend it to me:sleep: i haven't read any in three months because I find most of the novels similar:facepalm:

Taruna, solivagantsoul and Baldingere like this.
  5. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    我一定是穿了个假ALPHA[ABO]
    Female Alpha and Male Omega

https://m.shubaow.net/64/64847/
    :justabotheart::justabotheart::justabotheart::justabotheart::justabotheart:

Effie's heart is bitter when she became ALPHA after transmigrating ! If she wore it 1000 years earlier, she could fight the Zerg, but now... "Effie, have you handed in your Zerg bionics homework?" Showing off her talents, but now... "Effie, today's mecha stunt performance is good, but your alliance war history is dying." Effie:... Even if she wore it decades earlier, she would still be able to Showing ALPHA's demeanor, but now... "Effie, please tag me for now." Effie touched her teeth. In order to maintain her ALPHA demeanor, she could only bow her head helplessly and bite the glands of the omega......

Both the fl and ml are strong. Fl has a girl's heart even after becoming an Alpha which she shows only after becoming comfortable with the ml.
    It's not complete love story, there is also military elements.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2022
    solivagantsoul likes this.
  6. solivagantsoul

Reading List:
    Link
    this is literally one of the best recommendations I've seen...damn its so good with mtl I truly wish they could translate it....a rare gem!

Chuchuchama likes this.
  7. bbkuo

bbkuo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is one of my favorite cute FA+MO stories:
    Delicate Female A and Overbearing President Male O 娇软女A,霸总男O
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4261279

I think it might be partially translated on NU, but I read it by mtl

8. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    女Alpha掉马后果很严重
    https://m.jjwxc.net/book2/4168782

Maybe you can try this since it also has strong fl and ml. It is one of my fav:blobfistbumpL:

9. solivagantsoul

Reading List:
    Link
    Chuchuchama and seemanta like this.
  10. solivagantsoul

Reading List:
    Link
    陛下她被迫装作精[女A男O]
    introduction︰

After the death of the Queen of the North, Yu Bai was forcibly bound to an interstellar ABO world by the system, making her a whip on the road of Luo Ciqiu, the male protagonist, and using despicable means to force him to grow up, making him the best mecha in the alliance and saving the alliance. .

Yu Bai glanced at the methods proposed by the system, slowly closed the page, patted his chest and said, "These methods are too low. In terms of despicableness, I'm good at it."

After that, Yu Bai directly stuffed Luo Ciqiu into the mecha and threw it into the On the battlefield, the alliance was defeated and was almost defeated in one fell swoop.

Yu Bai looked at the system's red alert, "Save the world, right? Can I do it?"

Interstellar crowd: "Are you, a waste controlled by pheromone, will fight?"

Yu Bai: "The waste controlled by pheromone, you guys. Are you talking about me?"

She sat in the mecha with a smile and came back with a great victory.

At the triumphal banquet, all the o's who had been shunned by Yu Bai tried their best to post, "General, do you want a partner? You see if I am suitable."

Yu Bai sipped the champagne, He smiled calmly: "Thank you for the invitation, no appointment."

Luo Ciqiu pushed aside the crowd and walked in slowly, unbuttoned his shirt, lifted the back of his neck, revealing his teeth marks: "I'm sorry, I still want to make it public." The

crowd was in an uproar , this is the hottest omega in the entire league. Could it be that you chased me and fled before the two of them were all a little sentimental?

This time is Yu Bai who has really done nothing: ? ? ? ? ?

Not me, I didn't.

not bad, god enough for a casual read.

Chuchuchama likes this.
  11. solivagantsoul

Reading List:
    Link
    被强制匹配男友后

In the age of pheromones, people who choose to enter pheromones after adulthood, if they meet a partner with a matching rate of more than 90%, will be forced by the state to marry within three months.
    In the last month of the matching period, Si Wen received a matching text message. The news came unexpectedly, she immediately dismissed the meeting, and went to the place where the other party worked with a cold face.
    The car stopped in front of a coffee shop, and through the window, Si Wen saw a man taking off the bear doll costume. The simple white top was wet with sweat, revealing a smooth back in the haze. Under the cute bear headgear is a face full of childishness and youthful atmosphere.
    Slowly lowering the car window, Si Wen honked the horn twice, using her arrogant, flamboyant, and fragrant pheromone to directly press over him, trying to figure out the opponent's ability.
    Bai Li turned her head back, her eyes were full of doubts, and she pushed back her compelling pheromone with an innocent but polite face.
    Si Wen smelled the fresh and clean lime fragrance of the other party expressionlessly, and swallowed.
    /
    Si Wen thinks that Bai Li's family is poor and needs to work and study to maintain his life, and even his mobile phone is an old model that has been outdated for a long time.
    In order not to burden him, he deliberately chose a cheap gift during the date.
    Not long after, Si Wen received a gift from Bai Li in return.
    As a college student majoring in forensic medicine, he sent a model heart. As long as the switch is turned on, the model will beat like a real heart.
    A small note is attached: "Give me my heart to you.\(·v·)/"
    — Edible Manual —
    *This article borrows the pheromone setting from the abo article, but there is no abo group classification (highlighted).
    *Siblings with a 7-year age difference. *There are many private settings, and I have the
    right to interpret them. If you like it, please enter it. If you don’t like it, don’t spray it~

-----Decent read, not ABO but pheromones exist. Partners found based on degree of pheromone match. Proactive MC and she dominates over ML

Chuchuchama and seemanta like this.
  12. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    Just completed reading it:blobowoevil:
    ML is such a cutie:aww:

14. seemanta

seemanta ţɦɛ ʏօʊռɢɛsţ ɮʀѧţ ɨռ ţɦɛ ɦօʊsɛ

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too. It was really nice! I liked how their relationship gradually developed.

15. solivagantsoul

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys, just finished this and it's adorable. It's very sweet! Simple plot with no drama etc. just slice of life vibes.
    fA x mO -world background, supporting characters and plot are not prominent at all. The story revolves around the couple's relationship.

The president of the lop-eared rabbit is pregnant with my cub [female a male o]
    垂耳兔总裁怀了我的崽[女a男o]

Ji Xiao is a top A with gray wolf blood, and his pheromones are extremely aggressive.
      Before joining the job, she repeatedly assured her family that she would restrain her powerful Alpha pheromone and would never cause any trouble.
      As a result, on the night of joining the company, Ji Xiao bumped into an Omega who unexpectedly had a fever in the lounge.
      At that time, the lounge was filled with rich white peach-flavored pheromones. The man's cold eyes were darkened by the water vapor, his fair face was flushed red, the rabbit's snow-white ears drooped pitifully, and the pink glands on the back of his neck exposed.
      Ji Xiao couldn't control it...
      She marked the person.
      The next day, when the company held a meeting, Ji Xiao met the man again.
      The little white rabbit from last night is now sitting in the center of the room in a suit and leather shoes.
      Look at the famous brand again, "Lu Qiming", the CEO of Yuechen.
      Ji Xiao: ...
      Did she mark her immediate boss?
      That afternoon, Ji Xiao's mother asked her, how did she adapt to the new company? How is the boss? Do you get along well?
      At this moment, Ji Xiao looked down at the huge sum of money that had just been remitted on the mobile phone. The remitter was Lu Qiming, with a message attached, "Hush money, let's pretend that what happened last night never happened."
      Ji Xiao immediately trembled. Picking up the phone, she sent a message to her mother with a guilty conscience,
      "Mom, it's very good... The boss is also good, he just sent me... a bonus." After
      the
      accidental mark, the two of them tacitly agreed He never mentioned that matter again...
      until a certain company dinner, Ji Xiao went to the terrace to smoke alone, but accidentally bumped into Lu Qiming who came out to breathe.
      For some reason, the person in front of him was clearly wearing a suit and leather shoes, but his eyes were reddened, and he looked very embarrassed. He immediately covered his mouth when he smelled the smoke.
      Seeing the other party's uncomfortable appearance, Ji Xiao quickly put out the cigarette butt in his hand.
      However, in the next second, she saw Lu Qiming lying on the railing and retching no longer could bear it anymore.
      Ji Xiao: "..."

Fuck, are cigarettes so strong?
      【Rough and Rough Big Bad Wolf AlphaX Hot and Pure Lop-eared Rabbit Omega】
      Eating guide:
      1. GB, female A male O, no retaliation, have cubs
      2. The setting is that they will transform when pheromones fluctuate The ears and tails of animals are shown. The heroine is a wolf and the hero is a rabbit with lop ears. The private setting is like a mountain .
    Content tags: childbirth, fantasy space, interstellar, sweet text Search keywords: Protagonist: Ji Xiao ┃ Supporting role: Lu Qiming ┃ Others:

After the two pairs of families are divided into o [female a male o]
    两对家分化成o后[女a男o]

Baitao transmigrated into a campus ABO novel, and became the villain A in the book.
      She is domineering and ignorant.
      After a fierce pursuit of the heroine o, after being rejected one after another, love turned into hatred, and she wanted to forcibly humiliate her.
      After being discovered by the male protagonist, his hands and feet were interrupted and he became a useless person.
      The male supporting role is from a poor family and has a humble status.
      She was jealous that he was good-looking and attractive, and she often called him around and humiliated him at school.
      Later, when he became full-fledged, he bankrupted her family overnight.
      Baitao also thought about making amends, but it was not a coincidence that she wore it.
      He just bullied the heroine with his front foot, and just beat the supporting actor with his back foot.
      Just when Baitao wanted to cry but had no tears, she was counting the date of her own death with her fingers.
      During the differentiation period at the age of sixteen, she differentiated into a double-s level alpha.
      What's even more outrageous is that she discovered that
      - in the future, two bigwigs in the business and political circles split into o.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is my next read, but damn does the summary look good. I have high expectations for this, hope it's entertaining enough.
    edit: the second campus romance...i dont reccomend it at all now. It's agsty and the relationships are extremely messy. it gives solid dogblood feels...The biggest victim is the MC but then the ML and 2ndML are also just victims of a bad plot...it's just overall sad and depressing...A very serious love-traingle too...it's just too much.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2023
    Chuchuchama likes this.
  16. seemanta

seemanta ţɦɛ ʏօʊռɢɛsţ ɮʀѧţ ɨռ ţɦɛ ɦօʊsɛ

Reading List:
    Link
    女主跑路后皇子追妻火葬场了
    After the hostess ran away, the prince chased his wife and went to the crematorium
    [​IMG]

Link: https://m.shubaow.net/260/260188_1/#all

In an accident, Gan Tang was bound to a dog-licking system, as long as the task was completed, he could be reborn.
    As a native of Dayan, Gan Tang asked sincerely.
    "What is licking a dog?"
    The cold electronic voice said cruel words, "It refers to those who have no dignity to kneel and lick others."
    Gan Tang didn't understand, and Gan Tang was greatly shocked.
    "Idiot! It's not real licking!"
    After hearing the explanation from the system teacher, Gan Tang felt relieved and patted his chest confidently, "Don't worry! I'm sure!"
    "..."
    For the safety of his own life, Gan Tang asked anxiously, "...Can I change someone?"
    "No."
    "Oh."
    Since then, Gan Tang has embarked on an unprecedented (difficult) road Difficult road (road).
    ——
    As we all know, Prince Changle is the most honorable prince in the Great Yan Dynasty, with a beautiful appearance, both talents and talents, and aloof temperament. Those who want to chase Prince Changle can go around the capital several times.
    It is also well known that the prime minister's daughter Gantang is a fanatical suitor of Prince Changle.
    For Prince Changle, she gave up her dignity.
    For Prince Changle, she changed her principles.
    For Prince Changle, she is desperate!
    The whole capital was moved by her spirit!
    Please! Let's get together.
    However, on the tall and handsome white horse, the handsome Prince Changle looked indifferent, his eyes casually fell on Gantang's hand, and the corners of his mouth curled up, "A useless person, also wants to win the favor of this prince?"
    Under the white horse , the beautiful woman holding flowers has a pale face.
    The whole city cried bitterly, I was so pissed off!!!
    Who would have thought that after a long time, they saw with their own eyes that the Prince Changle who had once dismissed Miss Gan followed behind her without stopping, begging her to turn around and look at him again.
    The whole city is ecstatic, my Xipi is back again?!

Crematorium Small Theater 1:
    Gan Tang: "System, what does the most advanced dog licking look like?"
    System: "The most advanced dog licking is licking to the end. I can bless them."
    Gan Tang complied.
    So later, on that snowy winter day, the scene of Gan Tang, who has always been obsessed with him, wishing him and Ling Yun a happy marriage for a hundred years and growing old together became Yan Chenxiao's biggest nightmare in his life.

Small Crematorium Theater 2:
    Yan Chenxiao, who thought Gan Tang fell into the water and rushed down to save her, accidentally scratched her forehead and left a scar, felt very inferior.
    Because after getting married, Gan Tang never touched him, and treated him coldly.
    Later, he couldn't take it anymore, hugged Gan Tang forcefully, and asked her crying if she thought she was ugly and disliked herself.
    Gan Tang sighed and looked at him, Yan Chenxiao looked back expectantly.
    "No." Gan Tang's voice was gentle and pitiful, "Only It's because I don't like Your Highness.
    Yan Chenxiao's whole body stiffened, as if falling into an abyss.

The male protagonist: In the early stage, he was indifferent and vicious, and criticized the prince madly, but in the later stage, he was extremely humble.

Action tips:
    1. The heroine has a right hand disease, which is not born
    2. A boy (I love it so much)
    3. Atypical ancient female statue, atypical crematorium, there may be a little abuse in the middle and back (?), ending he
    4. Randomly drop people who travel through time, and things that do not conform to the ancient development process will appear.
    5. If there is no accident, a new chapter will be dropped at 9 pm~ ,

Protagonists: Gan Tang, Yan Chenxiao┃ Supporting roles: System, Jiang Wuqing, Gan Ling, Ling Yun┃ Others:

Last edited: Jan 28, 2023
    Chuchuchama likes this.
  17. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    穿成魔头我只想泡路人男
    https://m.shubaow.net/260/260719/

Jixue likes passers-by men in this comprehension game. He is an ordinary member of the chamber of commerce, but he has a gentle smile, is smart and calm, his background is unknown, and he has very few scenes. Every time he appears on the stage, he either sells magic tools for the protagonist group or enlightens the emotional misunderstanding between the male and female protagonists, but no matter whether the protagonist defeats the villain and ushers in HE in the end, there will be no follow-up explanation from him. He really doesn’t even have a name just a NPC. But Jixue likes him. Then one day, she transmigrated into this game and became the big devil in it. At this time, the devil was about to take the heroine away to coerce the hero to dig out his heart and blood, when the hero drew his sword and said, "Unless you step on my corpse, you will never touch Qing'er's finger!" The hand on the head that was stretched towards the heroine suddenly paused, whoosh! She grabbed the passer-by who was watching the show next to her. "I want you." The devil said with burning eyes. Hostess:? Male protagonist:? Passerby man:? - Later, the passer-by man was seriously injured and dying, touched her face, and asked with a trembling tail voice: "At this point, do you still want to choose me?" She realized that she seemed to have opened some hidden route.

It is normal world but the fl is strong and leads the relationship.

18. solivagantsoul

Reading List:
    Link
    just completed this femaleA maleO novel...i think it's pretty good. Super light-hearted and not much drama apart from the first few chapters.
    i do think though, that the potential was a little wasted plus the OG story is non-existant after just being mentioned.
    good read to pass time. MC causes Alpha ml to have second differentiation to omega thus they get entangled.

我让霸总A变O[女A男O]

Chuchuchama likes this.
  19. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    贤夫执业手册
    https://m.shubaow.net/207/207398/

Lin Wuye's greatest wish is to marry Qiao Qiao. On the eve of college graduation, he spent a good night with Qiao Qiao, but after waking up from the dream, Qiao Qiao left him. Lin Wuye asked Qiao Qiao why they broke up. "Why did you leave me? Is it because I behaved badly, or is it that you don't want me anymore because you are tired of me?" Qiao Qiao shook her head: "It's not your fault. Frankly speaking... Lin Wuye, I want to have you, not Owned by you." This sentence shocked Lin Wuye for many years. His life has been full of ups and downs, with heavy makeup and masks, wandering alone in the rock and roll circle, experienced life and death, and seen through life, but he still couldn't understand what Qiao Qiao said Until he found out that he couldn't live without Jojo in his life. Lin Wuye: "Jojo, I've changed my mind." He said: "To be owned by you, I... wish for it."

It is normal world
    This fourth love (GB) novel so the ml is the one who gets *ahem:sushi_peak:

Last edited: Mar 10, 2023
    seemanta and solivagantsoul like this.
  20. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    女尊之夫郎,为妻宠你
    https://m.jjwxc.net/book2/3930121?more=0&whole=1

Xiao Chi never expected that he would end up in a country of women.
    What's more, she didn't expect that when she walked home along the memory, she would find a little husband who was bullied by others.
    The most unexpected thing is that when this little
    husband cries, her heart will be broken, and when he acts like a baby, her bones will be brittle, ouch, ouch, I really like my husband so much!
    Versatile and profitable heroine VS beautiful, timid, caring and shy male protagonist.

solivagantsoul and Kylieboard like this.