Recommendations Matriarchy and female Alpha × male Omega

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Chuchuchama, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Lulva

Lulva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, I did like three minutes of googling so this might be wrong but they seem like tools to help translators and in people who can read chinese translate stuff into english

2. riri33

riri33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://m.shubaow.net/37/37627/

When Qi Ya discovered that she had become the most masculine woman like Alpha, she also discovered: 1. There is something amazing under her body; 2. If she doesn't fight, she will soon die on the battlefield; Three, she has an extra gloomy tsundere brother, gender Beta, and sitting in a wheelchair; four, she seems to have accidentally patted Chief Bingshan Alpha's buttocks, and made verbal teasing; five, the new teammate is invincible and cute Soft and cute Zhengtai, gender Beta—huh, it seems wrong? Sixth, the horribly beautiful Great Sage (Omega) seems to have "mother" care for her-but she is definitely not born by him! Reminders: 1. The heroine has a big jj, and the thunderer escapes quickly; 2. The heroine has a big attack, no counterattack, no counterattack! 3. The enclosure is self-cut, as the leader of the female attack circle (so brazen and self-proclaimed), she produces food for all her colleagues. 4. ABO setting, but the author has a lot of original settings, and everything is based on the creator of the author.

(Female alpha)

3. Lulva

Lulva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

lmao reading the author notes for a female Alpha × male Omega webnovel im currently revising the mtl of on my wattpad account and ahhh, that's such a good summarization of why i like the genre so much,

Source: 霸道直A傲娇O[女A男O] (Dominant Alpha, Arrogant Omega) chapter 44

welp that image is super large,

solivagantsoul and seemanta like this.
  4. seemanta

seemanta ţɦɛ ʏօʊռɢɛsţ ɮʀѧţ ɨռ ţɦɛ ɦօʊsɛ

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh... Can't see the images. NU should really do something about uploading images. Sometimes they show, sometimes they don't.

5. Lulva

Lulva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nooo... it's only one image, i tried reuploading it since it wasn't showing for me the first time

"
    If there's any abuse, it must be towards the male lead (probably)

Does hurting the male lead count as abuse? QvQ But I think a male lead with emotional scars after being hurt is super attractive.

Watching the proud little prince taste the bitterness of love, even if he is covered in wounds (which is not that serious), he firmly refuses to let go and even wants to obtain something. *slurp*
    "

that's the quote in text

seemanta likes this.
  6. Lulva

Lulva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i have gotten desperate for the little cute stories after the main story, that's like half the fun for me, made a jjwxc account and downloading wechat, not sure if i will spend the money now cause im like that but it's cheap

7. sweethani

sweethani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was reading One Night Only, There is also that Side Story of Love is an illusion if I am not mistaken. There is also one matriarchal society manga I came across. Tender husband has happiness the problem is the FL is a bit of a scum The other one is has harem, definitely not my taste I have many husband.
    I really hope there will be other matriarchal society or Female A Male O manhua

Could you please PM us I think it's okay :hmm:

Chuchuchama likes this.
  8. Lulva

Lulva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Empress's Harem is a matriarchal society manga i enjoy, historical and harem.

Elysian's Bride is also sorta female domination tho not in the traditional sense when it comes to chinese novels

sweethani likes this.
  9. sweethani

Reading List:
    Link
    I am more into 1 v 1 than Harem

10. Lulva

Lulva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ah okay i find enjoyment in both, but yeah it's hard to find like there are webtoons with very strong female leads for sure but a female domination world I haven't found one on one really

sweethani likes this.
  11. sweethani

Reading List:
    Link

12. Lulva

Lulva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think
    I'm Engaged to my Omega Teacher and it's Killing me!
    meets all your requirements not much translated but it's there
    αのJKだけど婚約者がΩの先生でアソコが大変です

There's also
    Love is fantasy! ~The Queen~ 사랑은 환상! ~더 퀸~
    which is a korean webtoon that features an alpha female and omega male, lots of drama and pretty toxic but when is omegaverse not.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2023
    seemanta and Chuchuchama like this.
  13. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. I saw the side story of love is an illusion, but it isn't really great.

Saw that one but I haven't read.
    If possible I avoid reading a novel with a scum female lead. The only reason I started reading matriarchy novels is because I was sick of those scum ML in CEO novels and weak FL.

@sweethani do you remember the novel about the female alpha and a male human.The human male was raised by a werewolf pack after his parents were killed in a forest when he was young. After he grows up he found that his fated mate was a female alpha.She protected him in many situations. I think you recommended this novel in female dominance forum. If you remember it, could you share the link or name.

14. riri33

riri33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you suggest me some female alpha and male omega from wattpad. i used to read from shubaow but its not working, im feeling like zombie. tell me the titles.

15. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    riri33 likes this.
  16. Lulva

Lulva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think i mentioned this before I have tried mtl a few on my account https://www.wattpad.com/user/UnePetiteFleurNoire and there's another person, https://www.wattpad.com/user/fanyi__ who has done a lot, though i recommend just searching 女A男O on the website, this is because it's normal to put the original chinese title in the description and wattpad searches those when you search for stories

I wanna cry chatgpt isn't powerful enough to translate a full story at once but it's too bothersome to hand it the gendered pronoun of every character so all the pronouns being messed up for female domination stories especially is such a pain, i regret trying to mtl 邪魅妻主 (https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-evil-wifes-wild-husband/), im on chapter 60 of editing it and im too lazy to continue the character are fine but like it's nothing special

I think what im annoyed by is that a bit too much of the story is about the annoying af side character that i don't care about cause why would i give a shit about the ml's abusive family?????????

omg you're right it's down wtf why, how am i supposed to like translate more stories now???

riri33 likes this.
  17. riri33

riri33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry,i gave you bad news. But is shubaow net working now?

Thank you

Thank you too

18. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    帝国上将是我老婆!- (GB)
    https://m.jjwxc.net/book2/5832369

The admiral went back to his alma mater to attend the mecha operation class, and everyone in the mecha department went.
    Jinzao, who just wanted to pass the salted fish, was also pulled over by a friend.
    Everyone saw the admiral standing at the foot of the tall mecha from a distance, his indifferent and serious expression and the scar at the end of his eyebrows could be clearly seen through the large light screen.
    Mental power is like a strong cheetah.
    Only Jinzao knows.The admiral bowed down in front of her last night, with his cold brows drooping, and he lowered his head to lick her fingers.
    Like a tsundere big cat who pleases its owner.

# After mastering the biggest secret of the general, Jinzao once thought that he would be silenced.
    Later, I started to let myself go, thinking that sooner or later I would die anyway, so I might as well be myself before I die—so when I saw the general again, Jin Zao rushed forward and called his wife.
    As long as you feel comfortable, you can do anything. Turns out It's cool to let yourself go...but it seems like, not dead yet?

#Admiral: The little girl Jiajia usually looks cute, why is she so bad sometimes...Forget it, it's my wife, don’t get angry or can't get angry.

[Shy female protagonist X good-tempered omega body male protagonist]

// Didn't expect to find a GB novel :aww:. It's from the author of Small and Soft Girl A and Overbearing President Man O

Last edited: Jul 16, 2023
    Lulva likes this.
  19. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    你很牛吗[GB]
    https://m.jjwxc.net/book2/5882550

Suddenly transmigrated to the interstellar era, the world is ABO.
    Ye Zhijiu was ecstatic, and immediately harbored the desire to dress as a female A, she lifted her skirt to confirm her gender—
    unfortunately and speechlessly, she dressed as an Omega.
    This does not seem to be much different from before the crossing.
    Ye Zhijiu decided to give up on love on the spot, pretending to be an A and entering school to develop her career.
    Unexpectedly, later on, she met a top-notch male A who opposed her everywhere in school.
    ...she felt as if she could do it again.
    The opponent is the strongest Alpha among his peers, and he looks like a cow.
    The more powerful he is, the more Ye Zhijiu wants to subdue him.
    ——————
    Qin Yi thought he was bent.
    He seems to have fallen in love with a short Alpha.
    Although the Alpha is very short, he is very cute and spicy.
    But if you want to like her, it seems that you must be willing to do O for love...
    Just when Qin Yi was trying to overcome the psychological barrier, he suddenly found out! The dwarf seems to be an Omega! ! ?
    He immediately felt that he could do it again! It's awesome again! ! !
    ...Then he was bitten by the back of the neck.
    Qin Yi, who failed to mark but was marked:?

[GB literature of female O male A]
    [I will follow my instinct to love you x I will restrain my instinct to love you]

// I have been waiting for this novel from a long time. Finally the author has started writing the novel but unfortunately have to wait for it to be completed:blobpopcorn:.

I have saved many upcoming novels but very few of them have started updating:blobtired: i am even starting to lose interest in them:sweating_profusely:.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2023
  20. seemanta

seemanta ţɦɛ ʏօʊռɢɛsţ ɮʀѧţ ɨռ ţɦɛ ɦօʊsɛ

Reading List:
    Link
    能够打败男A的只有Beta[男A女B]
    https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6904865

Pragmatism Beta woman who is restless in heart*Alpha male who is a cat before a dog and a dog after him

#这个男孩有大病#
    #Beta The B is the Boss's B#

*is the BG, but the male A is the marked one!

For Zhu Mo, who pursues the aesthetics of the mean, Beta is the most [perfect gender] in the world. Among all the advantages of Beta, the most important point is naturally a calm personality that is not disturbed by pheromones.

Zhu Mo decided since she was a child that if she had to start a family in the future, the other party, regardless of gender, must be a Beta.
    However, the sky didn't work out, twenty-five years after the mother and child were single, she was entangled by an Alpha male.
    Even though male A showed his affection in every possible way, Zhu Mo remained unmoved; the pheromones in him that made countless Omegas mad and fascinated were useless to this Beta woman.
    However, under the indiscriminate bombardment of the whole family, Zhu Mo was finally overwhelmed and [concluded a marriage relationship] with this man A.

Zhu Mo became a legal couple with the Alpha man as everyone expected, but she made a new decision in her heart:
    in order to prove the superiority of Beta, she wanted to become the winner of this marriage game.
    Let all the male A superiority theory go to hell!

A sudden rainstorm.
    Du Xingzhi smelled a special smell of pheromone from the Beta woman who handed him the umbrella.

Du Xingzhi once [conceitedly thought] that, as an elite among human beings, he could not lose to the instinct given to him by gender.
    He thinks very highly of himself, lives among the crowd, and doesn't feel bad about himself.
    But that Beta woman made him haunted and dreamed day and night.
    He admitted that he had lost to instinct.
    Du Xingzhi exerted the strong executive power unique to Alpha, broke through all the joints, and finally "entered the marriage hall" with her.

Du Xingzhi got the Beta woman as he wished,
    but he didn't expect that his pride of being an Alpha would be torn to pieces by her.
    No way, no way, in this war of love, whoever falls in love first loses.

boo! ! ! It's a sweet everyday essay.
    The heroine is a talented rookie engineer, and the hero is a famous interstellar commander.

Small theater:
    One day when Zhu Mo came home from work, she found her husband clinging to him like a nagging puppy.
    The Beta woman, who is naturally insensitive to pheromones, did not smell the strong smell of her husband, so she threw the bag on the sofa.
    Zhu Mo: "I'm exhausted, sleep for a while, and wake me up in half an hour."
    Du Xing: "QAQ"

Anybody who can find the full mtl or raw version anywhere, plz send me the link. I beg you. I've been following this since it came out but I can't find it anywhere! Also, recommended. ML is like a mix between golden retriever and husky. Very adorable.

Kylieboard and Chuchuchama like this.