LCD Max Level Newbie

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by 0000000, Oct 14, 2016.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder why Vulcan thinks that the Strongest Battle God will be fine with being treated like a pokemon. I could easily see this plan not working out.

‘Looks like he had gone completely nuts from being trapped here for so long.’ Which one? ;)

It'd be funny if he found a ton of helmets during this time ;)

Also, if he sells all the excess set pieces he finds to Fowaru, Fowaru shouldn't have much reason to attack him anymore. Vulcan will likely leave Act 2 before Fowaru is able to go through all of them. Not that that will stop Fowaru from attacking him of course. Villains in these stories basically never back down on their own if they don't do so immediately.

I wonder why Fowaru doesn't just send someone to Act 1 to help elevate a Player? So long as the Player gets the killing blow, an item will pop out, so he could basically have an infinite supply of items coming from a Player who won't grow nearly as fast as Vulcan and (depending on how he handles it) will actually be thankful to Fowaru for helping him to level in exchange for the items.

Paps and Anonymousbb like this.
  2. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For what it was show of Fowaru in this chapter, I don't think he will give up on Vulcan, heck I fear that he migth even aim for him when he is stronguer.

3. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't remember, was that when Belgeram was scheduled to gain Enlightenment, or did Vulcan torturing him for so many years speed up the process? ;)

I wonder if he'll choose to stay there until he goes mad, or take his bro's very good advice and leave the place? Its not like that dungeon is the only safe place in the world for him after all. Any city is fine, and I'm sure there are organizations he can join. Plus, if he destroys the Bae Su Jin in an impressive way, most people will be too afraid to bother him. Heck, if he just asked, Blue Dragon would probably arrange for his protection in exchange for certain number of marbles every month/year/decade.

4. He

He Stop using the net, you net addict.

Reading List:
    Link
    Enlightenment -> stronger enemy -> 1 more exploit + more EXP. What's not to like from this?

5. starburst98

starburst98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the demon gaining enlightenment means it left the dungeon, so he can't fight it for more xp or anything.

Paps likes this.
  6. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Like @starburst98 said, Belgeram has left the dungeon, never to return.

Also, if Vulcan were to leave the dungeon now, then he wouldn't be able to come back until a new person decided atone in that place, which could take millions of years. Even if he didn't care about not being able to hunt Belgeram anymore, he's still losing the only safe place he knows of in Act 2 that provides semi decent xp and loot. Or he will do as soon as he leaves, which means he has to decide now between his sanity and his safety.

Paps likes this.
  7. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But aren't there anymore hidden dUngeons in ACT2??? since he plans on guetting ride of the Bu Ji guys he better look for another dungeon, or stay hidden in the city.

8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I think the answer to that is in the question. They're called hidden for a reason. Yeah, he's found one other, but its level is far too low for him. Of course, he might be able to buy the information he needs, but doing so would be like advertising his location to the entire world (though he doesn't know that).

Paps likes this.
  9. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the Managers of Act 1 only knew of those two secret dungeons??? Maybe the Blue Dragon God can provide him with such an information, rigth now Vulcan is the best investment that he has so far.

10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    They only knew one that they thought might be a hidden dungeon. The other one he found on his own.

Paps likes this.
  11. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. Belgram become a budha..
    He would get along well with vulcans big bro at the enlighten realm..
    Cant wait to see the moment vulcan's reaction if he summon belgram from his whole sets of marbles grinded for 100 years. Lol

Paps likes this.
  12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if Belegaram will pop out the next time he summons a god.

Why was he so obsessed with 100 years anyway? Wouldn't the number of marbles matter more than the number of years?

Paps likes this.
  13. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am pretty sure thetwo of them are hanging around in the enligthened world complaining about Vulcan.
    He is just weird like that.

14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really hoping that his plan fails. If he'd put a bit of effort in, he could have taken Bae Su Jin out by now without summoning anyone. All it would have required was for him to employ guerilla tactics and maybe engage in a bit of diplomacy. Its not like they don't have tons of enemies. If he could weaken them enough that said enemies thought they had a chance, he could probably bring an army to crush them. He'd still have had the summon as a backup plan, but he'd have been unlikely to need it. Heck, he might not even have needed to be there for the final battle.

15. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author got a habit of wasted info we already know or can figure out most of the time. Since this is a KR i'm actually shocked he aint met a female he might like yet.

16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if he's starting to realize that he's been relentlessly poking a bear.

Also wondering if he really is hiding in town, and if Vulcan will have to wait until he's finished Act 2 to use his God status to come back and kill him. Not that he'd need to really if his wish was fulfilled, but it'd be a matter of principle for him.
    That's not really just a KR thing. That aside, I expect that the reason it hasn't come up is simply that no one would be able to keep up with his progress, regardless of gender. Though it might have been mildly interesting if he'd met someone anyway. It might have given him pause when it came time to rewind time and save Earth.

17. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    wow. vulcan is really twitchy this chapter.. its like he becomes short fused after that 100year training..

18. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been wondering for some time... Is Yur Dong-bin based on Lü Dongbin(呂洞賓)?

19. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really wanted Vulcan to go after the oracle organization, but since it is inside the city i gues it is a no go.

20. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch-97:
    He's going to use a nuke. :cookie: