Spoiler May I Kill You, Your Majesty? / 죽여도 될까요, 폐하

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents

Note
    Please do not discredit the people who give spoilers. If you want to share the spoilers to your social media, then please add credit, if you disagree, then read the novel yourself and share your own spoiler^^

Table of Contents
    It includes:
    • The reason why Earendel regressed
    • How Earendel got the ring
    • What is the ring
    • Who is the old woman and what's her motive
    • How did the old woman came in FL's dimension and how did the old woman get the ring
    • Who is Nepas
    • Why Nepas helped the old woman
    • Who is the antagonist in this story
    • The tradition in Trapezium Empire when choosing an emperor
    • Did ML succeed in rebellion
    • Why did ML rebelled
    • The 1st prince and crown prince's secret
    • FL and ML's goal

It includes:
    • How it started
    • ML misunderstood FL
    • FL misunderstood ML + A scene from description

It includes:
    • How FL run away from ML and hides for 2 years + FL meeting a new (lovely) character + The appearance of Nepas, the God
    • ML and FL reunion at the island (palace scenes after FL came back are not included) + another ML misunderstanding FL
    • When did FL realised her feelings towards ML

Last edited: Mar 26, 2022
  2. Domomo

Domomo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what happened to the group translating this? I just now noticed that their server is gone as well as their wattpad account. I hope it doesn’t mean what I think it means but... :cry:

3. Stealer-XD

Stealer-XD Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone is translating it! It happened that 'Cookie translation' stole it from him/her...

Misti likes this.
  4. kjpo34

kjpo34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so so much for the spoilers and for tranating it!! This seems like such a fun story haha

I was confused at first how she keeps on getting killed by a dude she's never met and now I see why...poor FL lol

5. Vesi.Night.Star

Vesi.Night.Star Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [Redacted]

The birthday is scene is so short (I want more!!!) Kin (Castian) bought Earendel to the forest and they both see the beautiful scenery (That's it! And I'm not satisfied!)
    Earendel was tasked to prove herself to the Prince by getting the list of nobles (behind the scenes) that was allied to the empress. Earendel successfully get the list with the help of Kin (Castian) but another hell was waiting for Earendel. The first hell was to prove her usefullness but the second was to help the rebellion to be successful (Hate on young master Lissian.) Young master Lissian was on Castian's side and he has a feelling that the Prince liked Earendel so he wants to seperate them. There's something happened why Earendel was staying at Castian's Villa. Young master Lissian told Earendel to get the documents(?) to Duke Bellerophon so she doesn't have any choice but to go back there for the rebellion to be successful. Kin (Castian) was ready to tell the truth to Earendel and they will meet a few days but young master Lissian told to Earendel to get the documents to Duke Bellerophon. She's risking her life! (I hate him!) He wants to seperate them so he can put an empress with powerful family!
    I have a theory that the rebellion didn't succeed in the first timeline. The documents in Duke Bellerophon was a document for the imperial soldiers to move/command. In the first timeline, Duke Bellerophon escaped but his childrens died (Earendel, Mortis and Lilent.) But the duke might comeback and command the imperial soldiers so Castian failed the rebellion. Earendel already died and she only knows that the duke escaped.

I only read until chapter 40 so I don't have much spoilers!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2021
    Manhwakrazy, Am_elf, nyxxx and 25 others like this.
  6. khunter

khunter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers, got more?

donaiseiyuu and Navy01 like this.
  7. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you very much for typing and sharing all these spoilers :aww:

Judy Rosso and Navy01 like this.
  8. Yve

Yve Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this until chapter 82. It's good so far...
    •The FL might have been from witch ancestors. She also see and hear people begging for her to stop the chaos (it's on her point of view)
    •Male lead's tragic childhood and get back to the palace at the age of 14 to plan his revenge.
    •Male lead was close to crown prince but distanced himself because ML thinks he would hurt him. His revenge is for the empress btw.
    •ML wants revenge because of 2 things: His father's death. Pater (?) , his father (not biological), was originally an assasin sent by the empress to kill the ML but he decided to runaway and live to mountains with the ML. Unfortunately, after 14 years, the empress threaten Pater (by killing his entire family (?)) so Pater doesn't have any choice but to continue his mission. ML and Pater fight, Pater's sword/dagger leave a scar to ML's left hand (that's why he always hides it) but as far as I know, Pater let Castian kill him. Second reason, her mother's death. After Castian came back at the palace, his hair was dark (black) her mother was really happy at that time until she pours holy water (?) to ML's hair (the dye magic lose its power) After that day, her mother hang herself. What's the connection to the empress? Well, the empress tell Dalia (ML mother) that the ML is lying about his hair color and gave her the holy water (?) Even her mother died, Castian was not sad. Why? her mother is a trash. Lying about giving birth to a black hair prince, Sending him away of the palace because of his gray hair, after the ML came back she only said "I born to a blavk hair prince!" instead of "I'm sorry for sending you away," then after knowing his child lie (about his hair color) she said "You are not my child! Where is my prince!" then hang herself...

•Rebellion was successful, Duke Bellerophon died (killed by ML) then bring FL to his villa. Misunderstandings are really sad and funny at the same time. They're fighting over a little things. One time, FL tried to escape using curtains (her room was on the second floor) then ML pulled it, FL fell to ML but pushed him away so she fell of the ground and sprain her ankle. Cliff (close companion of ML) told him to bring the FL to a hotspring in the forest (?) He said he doesn't care but still bring her there. They fight because ML was being kind to FL (FL was thinking that it was creepy seeing ML act as Kin (Kin was the nickname that our ML use)) They fight and FL fell and she accidentally pulled the ML with her so they both go to villa with wet clothes(ಠ⌣ಠ)
    •After visiting FL's mother's grave, there's a news that the crown prince died. ML doesn't know what to do knowing the only person who calls him warmly when they were young died. FL comforts him and fell asleep beside him. After waking up, ML go to a table to get a box with letters and ribbon. He tried to tie FL hair for 7 times lol. The ribbon was gift to Earendel by ML but she can't use it before since the Duke and Mortis will make suspicion (The ribbon has diamond on it)
    •At chapter 85 (I'm not sure since I didn't MTL it and only read raws with my knowledge) FL escaped from the villa. That's all I know lol.
    •ML wants a noble family to adopt the FL so she can became an aristocrat, where people can't touch her recklessly and to remove her from being known as Bellerophon (Although she don't have their last name, the FL was still know in the Bellerophon and Bellerophon family was supporting the crown prince/empress and every nobles who support them was executed. That's why ML hides the FL to his villa.)

Don't mind my English grammar, I'm just sleepy...

I'm thinking to translate this novel because of the story٩(๑òωó๑)۶ So you all can read their funny, cute and sad moments.

Manhwakrazy, nyxxx, oblomov and 32 others like this.
  9. vanessa0w0

vanessa0w0 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know someone who has raws for this but she needs someone who can ocr the raws.DM me so I can give her discord id.

Guide1410 likes this.
  10. Thalia.vanilla

Thalia.vanilla Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is the same author as "Tyrant's beloved doll" and this novel might have a manhwa adaptation next year. The reader: "Will this get a webtoon adaptation?" (smth like that) Author's response: "I might deliver a good news soon^^" Posted last January. I hope the art will be beautiful so many readers will take interest on this novel.

-The story is about survival like any other novels out there. Basically, this doesn't have OG!FL and OG!ML. This story is about the MC's survival. ML indirectly killed the MC 4 times and MC regressed for 4 times.

This is the main reason why I liked this novel.

-It's different from those plot "ML killed me but he's still my ending" because they don't know each other and ML indirectly killed her (Guillotine because of her family [Her family and her doesn't share the same blood and they treat her like a parasite] and from running away near the border) He doesn't literally killed her. It's just that she is not an exemption because they don't know each other so he thinks of her just like any other noble who was allied with the empress.

These are the other reasons why I like this novel.
    -Early chapters focused on their goal. MC focused on her survival and ML focused on his rebellion.
    -This is not just "romance" it also focuses on their friendship.
    -Romance will start once their goal is finished. To be specific, after clearing their misunderstandings. They already finished their goal but the next arc was their misunderstandings.

-This novel has a mystery too. The old woman (I confirmed her to be Earendel), the child (confirmed to be Earendel's burden), Contentio (I confirmed it to be Earendel's ring [The black jewel]), The bet between the old woman and Nepas (Nepas is the new Tower Master. Infestis was killed by Castain.)

About the bet
    -The old woman made a bet with Nepas. If the ending is the same, then Nepas will win the bet but if it changes, then the old woman will win this bet. If I remember correctly, the old woman bet her soul.
    -The old woman was Earendel.
    [This is like a parallel world or smth]
    I will call the old woman as Earendel here.

-Earendel and Castian lived together but Castian abandoned Earendel saying he never loved her. And Castian married to the Duke's daughter [New generation of the duke since the two dukes died.] It's just a political marriage, he doesn't love that woman. (My opinion: I think it was because he knows that there's a risk if he keeps Earendel to his side.)
    -This is the risk I'm pointing out: Earendel managed to come back to the palace but what she saw was Castian being executed. (My opinion: This is what I meant of the risk that Castian knew.) Castian also told her to live for herself and not for him.

Until Earendel grows old alone and makes a bet to Nepas.
    Another mother trash spotted.
    -I pity Judice [the Empress] but she's trash because she chose the wrong path.

-Judice was from a defeated country (she's from a royal family). Their country loses the war against the Trapezium Empire (?) [Trapezium is MC's country/ the setting of this novel) She was sold by her father to spare their family.

-Judice originally had a lover, the duke in her country. That duke might be Yupiter's real father (Castian's father, the emperor, has brown eyes but I'm not sure about Judice's eye color. The duke has the same eye color as Yupiter.)

-She gave birth to a twin (black and white hair) but the other one died. (NOTE: I MTL it so not 100% accurate)

-She shows Yupiter most of her bad deeds. Just a little note that Yupiter was still a kid at that time.

"I gave you an Emperor's name so you have to live with it. If you don't, then don't be my son."

-Judice to the young Yupiter.
    Just a correction to other spoiler up there about Pater.
    Pater was hired as an assasin to kill Castian. The empress didn't hire him but Dalia, Castian's birth mother. Dalia doesn't want anyone to find out that she gave birth to a white haired prince so she hired Pater, not to bring him far away but to kill him. She is the most trash mother I've seen in this novel.
    Why does every mother in this novel are all trash:cry:

It was white hair not grey hair since the opposite of black is white. The imperial family will born either black/darker to black or a white hair.

Manhwakrazy, Am_elf, nyxxx and 21 others like this.
  11. Thalia.vanilla

Thalia.vanilla Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "All my descendants were white-hair and those who has black-hair died without being able to burst their first cry."

It said that black-hair born in the imperial family will die. So it means all the emperors changed their hair color? It said that all the emperors are black-haired. Anyways, Judice has 3 children. First born and twin but Yupiter only survive on those twin. The other two has black hair and died without crying.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2021
    Manhwakrazy, Am_elf, nyxxx and 17 others like this.
  12. jujubaba82

jujubaba82 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler

13. Celestial18

Celestial18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The cover is from RTA, one of my fav illustrator:blob_plusone: Any spoiler ? I read this while it's still ongoing so I forgotten about this lol.

I don't get this spoiler. Just correcting because it looks like you read it wrong.

The former Emperors didn't changed their hair colors. Nepas messed up with Judice so she will have greed in her and be allied to him. Like the spoiler said, Judice have twins child but the black hair prince died, Nepas killed him before he shout his first cry.

It was just a couple of chapters before I reached the side stories but still no info about it...

Tbh, author's writng skills is good but I don't really understand about the witch ancestors lol and also, the author doesn't put much info on other things like witch ancestors, FL father etc. Also, I like this novel because, like the person who gave spoilers, it focuses on their friendship than romance.

This novel is definitely good but doesn't have much info on what happened to FL's not blood related siblings after the Duke died.

Looks like no spoiler on what happened to Yupiter.
    -Yupiter was sent out of the palace by the empress because she knew about Castian's rebellion is near.
    -There's a news about him died. It's an assassin and not Yupiter. Fortunately, Yupiter's physics and that man is the same so Yupiter faked his death.
    -Actually, Yupiter was planning to go in far away land, and at this time, Earendel was taking her leave out of Castian's hand.
    -Earendel and Yupiter met through a scammer who sells ticket. First the scammer sells ticket to Erendel but Erendel is smart and says the price is too much and she won their talk fight. After that, Yupiter bought a ticket to a scammer, but Earendel saw about that scam again and stopped Yupiter from buying it and won the talk fight again.
    -Yupiter and Erendel decided to be with each other since Yupiter is too naive about the outside world since he was always in the palace.
    -They both gave a pen name instead of their real name because they both decided to lie to each other in their minds lol this is funny.
    -Earendel is Del. Yupiter is -- I forgot about it but have some connection to "Explore"
    -They live on an island for 2 years with other people. Their house is different too.

That's what happened to Yupiter. Next is how Castian take Earendel back. Btw, I might mispelled Earendel's name. Should be Earendel instead of Erendel.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2021
    Manhwakrazy, Am_elf, nyxxx and 17 others like this.
  14. Lilac0420

Lilac0420 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump:blob_plusone:. Based from the spoilers, the novel is good but I wonder why no one is interested on translating this:cry: Any spoilers?

What happened when ML take FL back?
    What happened to Yupiter? Is he left alone in the island?
    Any cute/fluffy moments of the protagonists?
    What happened to old lady?
    How about the empress?

Manhwakrazy and Dobokan like this.
  15. Haena

Haena Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I cried reading the part of old woman's miserable love life˙^˙
    Castian loved Earendel, however he have to let her go and made her angry at him so he said mean things he didn't want.In this world, the rebellion succeed. Castian chose an empress with powerful family so he abandoned Earendel.

But he can make her as his concubine so why?

It was because he knows that the empress has scheme. He knows he will die so he have to let her go.

Does the empress scheme succeed?
    Yes it is. In the middle of plaza (?) the empress asked Castian to proved that his hair is black and not silver. Unfortunately, a lot of people was there including nobles so he needs to prove it and failed. He was beheaded with his empress. Earendel saw it all. She held Castian's head and cried, knowing the mean words he said isn't true.

What happened to Earendel after that?
    Earendel always remember Castian and looked for Nepas (God) for the past decades until she grows old. Fortunately, she succeed on finding him and make a bet.

What is the bet?
    A bet where Earendel and Castian's fate was not the same as their love
    Basically, a bet where another Castian and Earendel lived happily together.

The old woman saw Castian in another world, what is her reaction?
    Of course, she is sad and happy at the same time. She knows that the Castian in front of her is not her Castian but Earendel's Castian.

Does the old woman meet Earendel?
    Yes. She said she's Earendel's long distanced family and came to visit her (?) but she's actually helping her to have a happy ending with Castian. Although Castian and Earendel mostly do it for their happiness. The old woman was just giving hint^^

16. Haena

Haena Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Scenes that I'll MTL (Not now but soon)
    [​IMG]