Spoiler Maydare Tensei Monogatari: Kono Sekai de Ichiban Warui Majo

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikaa, May 15, 2020.

1. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    ↑↑↑Omgg, i don't remember putting this one here (ʘ言ʘ٥)
    EG2RXiyU0AA93F4.jpg_large.jpg
    [​IMG]
    81a1pZJy0WL.jpg
    20201213_020306.jpg
    44861.jpg

Eng title: Tales of Reincarnation in Maydare: The World's Worst Witch

Raw title: メイデーア転生物語 この世界で一番悪い魔女
    梅迪亚转生物语

Mangadex link: https://mangadex.org/title/44861/maydare-tensei-monogatari-kono-sekai-de-ichiban-warui-majo/covers/

Description:
    Makia is a noble lady descended from an infamous witch. Thor, a boy who was raised with her and came from another world, is chosen to be the knight of the "savior". The two are forced apart and to see Thor once again Makia aims to be the top student at Magic School!

Last edited: Aug 16, 2021
  2. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Story so far:
    our MC (as Oda Kazuha) in our world was a high school student, she has a female friend (Tanaka Airi) who wrote a novel and a male friend (Saitou Tooru). she fell in love with him, and Airi also liked him (i'm not so sure about that part, it doesn't look like that) so our (fake?) Friend was going to confess to Saitou. MC didn't like that so she run to place where Saitou and Airi were, so she could say to Saitou her feelings, but she found her 2 friends dead. They were killed by some psycho guy whose goal was MC(ᵤ ₗᵢₗ ₛₕᵢₜ, WₕY ₖᵢₗₗᵢₙG ₕₑᵣ FᵣᵢₑₙDₛ, Wₕₑₙ ᵤ CₒᵤₗD ₖᵢₗₗ ₕₑᵣ Wₕₑₙ ᵤ ₚₐₛₛₑD BY ₕₑᵣ ₐ Wₕᵢₗₑ ₐGₒ ᵤ DᵤₘBₐₛₛ).
    So when he stabbed MC, he called her "Maydare" (which is the name of the world MC is currently living), and he said something like- "no matter how many times we are reborn, i will eliminate you without fail."
    ( What a scumbag. Ughh (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ┻━┻) (thanks to that i think that he was that hero of Maydare, who killed White Sage and Demon King, and Died thanks to self-explosion of Scarlet Witch [she is probably our MC rn]). So after he stabbed MC and telling that shit, he dropped her from school rooftop.
    She , as Descendants of world worst witch ( the Scarlet one)
    Makia Odrielle (?), waked up on her 11 birthday. She trought that it was some stiupid dream ect. She went to the city with her Father, and saw a slave boy who used magic without a magic ring, and who looked like Saitou from her past life (she still thinks that was a dream) and buyed him. She named him Thor (because Saitou TOORU).
    evening. (I don't remember why i typed 'evening' here, it must be some bug with my sh*tty keyboard)
    Bla bla bla,
    A lot of years has passed, Thor was sarcastic and popular, and talented and well mannered, she was jealous, and not so talented and a funny pseudo Villain ect. ect. (poor MC R.I.P.)

~ ᵉⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵐʸ ˢᵘᵐᵐᵃʳʸ ~~
    Edit:
    I edited it countless of times, since i found out there were some mistakes, thanks to my keyboard on phone ( ꈨຶ ˙̫̮ ꈨຶ )

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
    anvollo, Sara0jan, lostross and 22 others like this.
  3. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

4. eardun

eardun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you so much for the summary!!!! :)
    Do you know who's the guy who killed her? I've skipped through the novel but I'm a beginner in japanese so I couldn't figure out his identity. There're so many characters: the Hero, the Saviour, some evil magician etc. @_@ I'm confused!!

It'd awesome if someone could share more spoilers.

Last edited: May 15, 2020
  5. eardun

eardun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel spoilers:
    The Saviour is Makia's friend from the past life. Her name's Airi.

Airi wrote a novel. The world that Makia lives in resembles that novel.

When one of Airi's knights gets killed, Makia gets chosen to be her next knight.

She becomes Airi's knight (like Tor).

Makia wants to confess to Tor but there're always obstacles.

The blonde guy appears at the end of volume 2.

He has sharp crimson eyes and looks like the Hero from 500 years ago.

Makia posseses great power because she's the reincarnation of the Scarlet Witch.

She did something horrible in the past so people dislike her.

Last edited: May 22, 2020
  6. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot to mention it,, Thankyou verymuch ;))
    I knew this from promo video on yt:blobpopcorn_cool:

Maybe i will post link later ....

7. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoliers please!! What is tor’s feelings for her???

Scapezz likes this.
  8. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    He probably loved her:cry::blob_teary:
    But they can't be together because of that guardian mark... ;-;

And also Thor doesn't think he is worthy of her,,
    Because he is from other country, commoner, and a former slave..

9. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    And from slums

(I forgot to add)

adz143 likes this.
  10. nan0bitz

nan0bitz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ty for the spoilers! :333
    Does her "friend" (Airi) have memories of their past life?
    Does the MC dislike the "heroine?"
    Do people discriminate against her since she's a descendant of the worst witch?
    Is this a villainous story?

11. minako25

minako25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this already completed?? If so is it a happy ending or a tragedy?? And thanks for the spoilers ♥️♥️

Scapezz likes this.
  12. kyonaryulu

kyonaryulu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I'm still on the process of reading the Web Novel raws (My head :cry:) and it's significantly more different than the manga version and probably even the Light Novel.

I guess we should start first that in the Manga, Makia only has dreams of Oda and her life but in the Web Novel version, Makia
    Thor and Ulysses (Fifth Prince)
    knows that they are
    reincarnations of the three demon kings, Red Witch, Black Demon King and White Sage and they spend their high school together in a club called "Confession Club." There they talk to each other about their previous life, then the Hero who killed them transferred to their school as a teacher and killed them (not sure, I just understood that he told them that he knew a way back to Maydare)
    and Makia wasn't the one to find Thor rather, Thor found her father (She wasn't there) and helped him which made Father ask him to be his child's playmate. Thor was brought to Makia on her birthday. When she saw him, she embraced him and cried (He also did but like yeahh) which led her family to ask if they knew each other form before. Timeskip, to Smilda (?) asking Makia if she could have Thor, Makia told her to ask Thor and Thor declined her. Smilda asked her dad if she could have Thor which led to him asking Makia for him (He said that since Smilda will be going to the Castle as a Queen Candidate and that he could make Thor a Royal Knight with his money and influence) and Makia refused him.

Change POV to Ulysses, the White Sage, who was reincarnated as the Fifth Prince, known as a "Prodigy". All his brother, aside from the First Prince, were getting killed off and the only candidates to the throne are him, his brother and his uncle but Ulysses doesn't want to be the King. He also hid the fact that he could use magic. (There was a chapter about a magician who was sent after him. His contracted spirit was one of the White Sage's Hundred Spirit, so the spirit didn't attack Ulysses. The magician failed and said that this was to be the King (??)

The chapter I'm currently on is when Thor and Makia's dad went to Thor's original city for business and Makia's mom is kind of saying that all Makia's been talking about is Thor. Makia and Thor are also passing notes to each other, since they can't see each other. "Makia: Please tell me more about that place" "Thor: I can't tell you. Lol. Children eat lemon cake" (Cute! They keep on teasing each other even though they're like super old lol)

I'm just about there lol

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
    Sara0jan, lostross, Grace34 and 44 others like this.
  13. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Tysm :p:blob_plusone:
    Could u give us link to the webnovel:blob_plusone:blobmelt_thumbs

14. kyonaryulu

kyonaryulu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://ncode.syosetu.com/n3862be/ <- Here ya go ;)

I just learned that you have to buy the light novel to read it :cry:

15. rikuto_

rikuto_ New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone have any spoilers on airi. i have a feeling that she's kind of a bitch because it says in the manga translations that she confessed to oda's crush knowing that oda liked saitou

16. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe she wanted to 'push' (gosh, it sound soo wrong, xD) our MC to confessing to him

Since if Airi would like him, and planning to confess, and if she is a real friend, then she will apologize to Makia for it, ( i think)

17. eardun

eardun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @kyonaryulu
    Have you progressed with the web novel? If yes, could you please share more spoilers? :)

Scapezz likes this.
  18. Sinistertwist

Sinistertwist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read all of the webnovel and just skipped ahead to the ending.

Makia and Thor get married! It also seems like the people she thought were her parents were actually her parents as far as I can tell via machine translations. I may be wrong about that, though. I don't know anything about the so called "friend", but I'll see what I can find. Hopefully she gets her butt kicked.

19. Azure_1802

Azure_1802 Procastination Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, can anyone give me some more spoilers? Like when they meet again, Thor's attitude, and about that Airi girl

Mikaa likes this.
  20. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that Airi will be a good gUrL.
    There's a low possibility of her being like a b!th. Since she isekaied, and Makia & Thor look like their past self.

Also there's this question:
    At wich point she isekaied?
    After being murdered?
    Or before ?(she wrote a novel in wich she writed about an antagonist that was in a similiar situation as Makia, right? So maybe later on she came back, wrote what happend, and being murdered?)

Sry 4 my english

komo komo and rock.doll like this.