Recommendations MC and FL relationship nurtured since kid

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Fluffy Jellyfish, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess you can already know what I want from the title

I really need new recommendation on novels with MC and FL that relationship grow since they were child
    Relationship in this case doesn't necessarily need to be romance, but more like trust and personal feeling.

For a common term, this can be associated with "Childhood friend". But, I personally thought that Childhood friend tag will limit my scope in search of what I want. As, a master and his personal maidservant or two person from the same orphanage will be hardly categorized in childhood friend.

I welcome JP, CN or KR novels but I emphasized more in CN novels. Male or female MC is welcomed, but please no rapey and dominating male if it is Female MC. Obviously no harem as it will ruin the atmosphere and I don't read Yaoi…

For example : Nightfall, Spare me Great Lord and Destruction of Triad trilogy

Thanks for your attention and recommendation :blobpopcorn:

2. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    otaku31 likes this.
  3. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read this

any others?

4. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My Sister the Heroine, and I the Villainess has a really cute sisters relationship which is why I'm recommending it...but you wanted it to be between the ML and FL, right? The MC's love interest is also introduced here since they were children so that counts too I guess.

Observation Record of a Self-proclaimed Villainess’ Fiance - It's a short and cute romance novel you've most likely already read or heard about if you've been on this site long enough. Give it a try. One of my favorite reincarnated as villainess novels. (Which is saying a lot since there are SOO many of them and it's so common now that I'm starting to get sick of it so I'd rarely have favorites in this genre.)

Douluo Dalu - The main character and the female lead basically grows up together their whole lives (not counting past lives and such) and fights together. I really liked the romance in this novel. The action is really good too. I usually hate detailed action in novels, but this somehow keeps it interesting and doesn't make it boring by making it too complicated...which is largely due to the combat system in this novel which is unlike usual cultivation novels and more like a videogame leveling system, so it's easier to grasp and fun to see it being used in clever ways to fight. Some of the best team battles I've seen in a novel.

I know a few more but I like these three the most among them. These are all novels that show the process of the main characters growing up from childhood, and as you've requested they have both the male lead and female lead being together and growing up together forming a relationship of trust which eventually turns into love.

Fluffy Jellyfish likes this.
  5. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    I know these three already as the first CN webnovel I read is actually Douluo Dalu

other recommendations?

Thanks for giving a detailed recommendation !

6. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, I guess I've got some.
    Tensei Saki ga Shoujo Manga no Shiro Buta Reijou datta
    The Male Lead’s Villainess Fiancée
    I Am Troubled That My Fiance Is a Villain
    It Seems Like I Got Reincarnated Into The World of a Yandere Otome Game

You can also try Kenkyo, Kenjitsu o Motto ni Ikite Orimasu. The female lead doesn't have much interaction with the male lead (well, actually I'm not even sure who exactly the male lead is exactly yet...the romance seems to be starting really late) but it shows the process of the MC growing up slowly and probably interacting with the male lead throughout her school life, but that depends on who the male lead turns out to be, it could also be someone who hasn't been introduced yet...but I'm more or less sure it's gonna be the popular guy's best friend, because the readers really want him to be, and if he turns out not to be then some plot points being brought up feel useless since it's feeling like they're setting up for a dramatic love story...kinda. (Drama doesn't really suit the MC here, so I'm sure she'll somehow end up ruining every emotional scene that she comes across her with her poker face. lol)