Recommendations MC create a world

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Aqualistic, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Aqualistic

Aqualistic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for novels where mc kinda play God. Similar to Low Dimensional Game and Shepherding Humanity, I'm in for MC who guide and cultivate the world he created.

CinemaGame and chillidude like this.
  2. animefan217

animefan217 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wish Shepherding Humanity translation was fully caught up on raws.

3. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    Bloom on royal road, just finished reading it

it has every element you can think of, you just need to get past about 20 ch, some people werent liking the style, but I was fine with it.
    its about this op tree whos God af, goes around eating worlds, creating SSSSSS class items that grant immortality etc, collecting servants, building a mega dungeon, eating gods, created the system, helped cultivators, but it was for his own gain of speed learning other daos

4. magecraft_unleashed

magecraft_unleashed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My favorite novel about creators is the breath of creation in royalroad (but is dropped)

the protagonist is a nameless Taoist monk who upon death is selected by a mysterious superior being known as "Mr. Blue Boxes" along with eleven other individuals to become a god with the mission of creating their own universe. it is interesting to see the monk create a whole cosmos using their understanding of life and spirituality.

skyfall3250 likes this.
  5. I Eat Monsanto

I Eat Monsanto He who courts death

Reading List:
    Link
    playing? is this shit a joke to you? i take my job very seriously.

6. Kizulla

Kizulla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NPC Town-building Game is kinda similar to what you’re looking for.

If you’re looking for some comedy I suggest I Am the God of Games. Not so much cultivating the world he is in but does guide and make his follows stronger and give a better life to them with his game system. Lmao the situations the followers get in and their characters and relationships are just great imo.

7. kronesephir

kronesephir Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isekai Sozo no Susu-me ~ Sumahoapuri de Wakusei o Tsukutte Shimatta Ore wa Kami to Nari Sekai o Meguru

8. SaltyBolty

SaltyBolty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Building The Ultimate Fantasy : Main character, Is a teenage male with a typical system transmigrission. But he is tasked with slowly improving the world from a low leveled cultivator world (No spirit qi or cultivator) to a world where it's the ultimate land/fantasy (hence the title) Mc is portrayed as the most mysterious yet powerful person on his plane.

I Brought my farm to another world : Main character starts off with a small farming sub space/ system. Overtime it expands to the point that within that space he is considered the god of everything. (Controlling a large population within the subspace)

Cthulhu Gonfalon : Main character well is a human soul trapped in the bodel of a Jellyfish he discovers divinity along with many other secrets with in this new world as he becomes a good god.

I Am The God Of Games ; Title is self explanatory, mc picks up the divine powers that comes along with the priesthood of 'Games' read as how he entices and grows his followers

Shadow Hack : (Only later parts of the novel) Mc can be associated with Gods or beings on par with them

Overlord : Main character is not really a God but due to the new world he has powers above or what people imagine gods to be at and he is referred to as the god of death at times

Great Demon King : Besides the Harem MC works his way up from a bottom feeder at a magic academy to a newly accended God ( Keep in mind it's a novel about demonic arts and such)

CinemaGame and chillidude like this.
  9. chillidude

chillidude Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Original Wizard : Similar to Throne of magical arcane, but magic doesn't exist in world, only gods do. MC studies gods and their descendants and creates magic civilization from scratch.

I’m a God in Another World : MC finds out he can travel to another world from earth whenever he wants. He finds primitive people in other world who start to worship him. He starts to condense a Divine Shard in his body meaning he has the potential to be a God. He finds out that he can choose his own priest dome or create a new one that doesn't exist. He ends up creating one based on earth universe. He becomes strong in the other world and slowly creates cultivation techniques for earth as well. Similar to Shepherding humanity.

My Hair can create a Demon Civilization : Same author as Shepherding humanity, plot is very different but the main idea is very similar. Has not been translated yet, so only on raw's sites. MC gets a ship that can travel through time and space, and allowed him to mutate soul, his soul is very strong and can morph life code allowing him to create new species of creatures. Creates civilization in small space like a table or garden.

Creating a Sand table World : Author gets a sand table that only he can see and use. It allows him to interact with the real world. He can box off an entire part of the desert and turn it into a self contained world. He evolves ordinary humans at first, but later creates a magic civilization, cultivation civilization, moon elf's civilization, mars civilization.

Rebirth Dominator : This is a sequel story of Low Dimensional Game by the same author. The MC is from earth, he gets killed by someone but finds out he can travel back to the day he was killed. He is one of many time controllers, apparently these beings were born after the 'god' left the universe. The 'god' is the MC from Low Dimensional Game. Time controllers are naturally born in their own time space, they are born at level 9, and can create worlds. MC creates a cultivation world based on china's myth. He later on goes to the crystal wall universe from the first novel. Meets Catherine and other characters, finds out about his powers and about 'god'.
    Has not been translated yet so only raw's available.

The Great Creator : This is a very good web novel, the plot is very original. The writing style is similar to the author from low dimensional world. This author is a phd student, his written skills are very good, and when run on a MTL, translates in almost perfectly structured English. Only some names will be odd, but very few.
    The plot is very good.
    MC finds a mysterious book, the book takes him and his surrounding to a strange dark place. MC is stuck in this place for years. He later on goes to create life forms, and evolve life similar to humans, and demons. I don't want to mention too much, so i only wrote basic outline, the plot is very good, full of mystery and intrigue.

Last edited: May 22, 2021
    chaos500, Anon2.0, FajarRJ and 4 others like this.
  10. Aqualistic

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you very much!!

11. ETERNAL0013

ETERNAL0013 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bro need any assistance

12. Dekkay

Dekkay Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for a story where the mc is a male and he creates a world for a game.

He ends up going to the world somehow. When he first goes to the world he ends up falling from the sky to the celestials/angels tree. Warning bells inform the angels and the angel he personally created, a make angel with six white wings comes to him.

He has an aura around him proving he is God.

Anyone know the name?

Aqualistic likes this.
  13. Aqualistic

Reading List:
    Link
    interesting, let me know if you find it

14. Wolfram

Wolfram Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Creator’s Internship Guide

Aqualistic and Dekkay like this.
  15. Dekkay

Dekkay Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!

16. FlufflyLittleRabbit

FlufflyLittleRabbit Fluff...Fluffy....FLUFFYYYYY!

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Aqualistic

Reading List:
    Link