Recommendations MC didn't end up with the child's father

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by lavendidi, Jun 8, 2022.

1. lavendidi

lavendidi First of Her Name, Lover of Cliches

Reading List:
    Link
    There's so many novels with MC giving birth to the child from someone's scheme, or the original body (in the case of a transmigrator)'s own doing, or just pure accident from both parties, with or without the MC knowing the other party - BUT I seem to have not read any with the MC not ending up with the child's father? I've had my fair share of good and bad novels with this trope and there are even ones with OG body thinking it was this guy but turned out it was another man, but then she still ended up with the biological father in the end.

Am I the only one who wishes the MC would end up with the good and always-been-there-for-MC 2nd MLs even if he's less powerful than the father? lol like dear MC, just look at the man for once

If you guys know some, preferably translated already even with less chapters, please recommend some! BG or BL is fine, and any setting would do, even if it's just from a QT arc. Thanks in advance~~

2. Marvin

Marvin The Man who realize love

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, you stayed on the "Abyss" too much... comeback to normal people stuff

3. sixone7

sixone7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. lavendidi

lavendidi First of Her Name, Lover of Cliches

Reading List:
    Link
    sixone7 likes this.
  5. wolikethat

wolikethat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Male Lead’s Villainess Stepmother

Both the FL and the ML have children by other people. Story is particularly unique in my opinion because
    the father of the FL's son isn't a bad guy and at the end is allowed to be part of his son's life, even though the FL ends up with the ML. The ML is even jealous of bio-dad, because he thinks of the FL's son as his son.

6. Esha07

Esha07 ☄your favorite meanie࿐ྂ

Reading List:
    Link
    The Ceo's Childhood Villainess friend

7. sixone7

sixone7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Both novels are completely translated now~ Just read Parvenu's Ex-Wife and loved it, the FL is awesome.

Uh... I thought the FL ends up with the child's bio-dad here?