Resolved MC has blood with an addictive smell to others

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lariana11, May 23, 2021.

1. Lariana11

Lariana11 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello I‘m looking for a novel with a male protagonist whose blood has an addictive smell to others because it has some kind of amazing ability. He is also super knowledgeable and people in that world connect with a star in the sky to cultivate I think. He is also engaged to some girl and the later meet in some kind of special plane and fall im love with each other without knowing they are engaged. Please help me find the novel :aww:

2. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ze Tian Ji

3. Lariana11

Lariana11 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you:blobsmilehappy:
    You were so fast . Would you recommend reading it or not? Because I read some of the comments and I’m not sure anymore if I should start reading again.

4. Deleted member 176237

Deleted member 176237 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Bad ending tbh

qonquirette likes this.
  5. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel is good, but I hear it's an open-ended (and thus unsatisfying) ending. You should avoid it if an open ending is a deal breaker for you. But otherwise, you might as well try reading the series. I'm still only halfway through myself from what I remember.

The novel is good, but I hear it's an open-ended (and thus unsatisfying) ending. You should avoid it if an open ending is a deal breaker for you. But otherwise, you might as well try reading the series. I'm still only halfway through myself from what I remember.

6. Lariana11

Lariana11 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay thank you. Guess I will read it when I have time

7. CodeTime

CodeTime [Void Emperor of Time]

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't finished it yet, but I would consider it a masterpiece of slow stories. Everything feels so slow, yet as you read it, you actually start to appreciate it's slowness. This is the only novel I have read so far that can actually make it's slowness a major positive, rather than just barely keep it from being a negative.
    About bad endings, I would say among cn novels, or long novels in general, there are barely any novels that have an ending on par with the story. It is usually a very amazing build up, 100+ chapters to set up the final battle and then the final battle ends in 2 chapters, so I wouldn't worry too much about a bad ending as the journey to it is usually the best part.

qonquirette and 69 others like this.
  8. Lariana11

Lariana11 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow that‘s a really positive review. From what I remembered this was one of the best c-novel I read on here at that time but since it was still ongoing I didn’t finish it. Well you definitely convinced me to start reading it again. Thank you really:bloblove: