Forgotten Title MC helps male lead then got married

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Villainess sama, Jun 18, 2022.

1. Villainess sama

Villainess sama Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a Quick Transmigration novel. I remember that the MC seems to be working as a plot-fixing transmigrator. The ML is the male lead in every world. The ML always have the same face in every world. The MC's job is to fix the plot and help the male lead to reach his intended ending (the pinnacle of life) that got destroyed because of some other evil transmigrators with golden finger came and ruined the plot out of selfishness.

There was an arc where the male lead is a genius in stone gambling and the MC was a rich second generation whose family own a jewelry company.

There's also another arc where the male lead is the emperor and I forgot about the MC's role. But the villain in this arc was a female transmigrator who tried to use aphrodisiac smell that came out of her body (her golden finger from system) to seduce the male lead during a night visit (YKWIM).

There's another actually. But I'm afraid that I got it mixed up with other novels because I read too many of them (QT Novels). Help me find it too if you know it.

The MC was a poor child from a country side with sick father, a grandma, and a younger brother. The MC came after the body died from hunger. The ML was one of the educated students that came to the country side to help (gain experience maybe?). The ML meet MC in a river while trying to fish. Long story short. MC offer to cook for ML while ML pays him. ML's friend also help him go to black market to sell some things to earn money. ML, friend, OG female lead(?) become close and went to capital together to enter college, MC didn't, he opened a restaurant.

Well that's all I remember. I suddenly wanna reread this heart warming and simple QT novels. Help me find it >_<

2. Txtlover

Txtlover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping here cause I also want to read it, it sounds really interesting