Recommendations MC is a NPC Web Novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by DeeJack, Dec 7, 2020.

1. DeeJack

DeeJack Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like a lot the concept where the MC is reincarnated in the body of an NPC, and he needs to get stronger because the players will start joining the game.
    The novels I like the most are The Legendary Mechanic and Monster Paradise. While Monster Paradise doesn't have anything to do with this request, TLM is an example of what I'm looking for.
    If possible I don't want Harem included, but for completeness, if you have one in mind with Harem in it just post it anyway.
    I read other posts on this site asking for the same recommendation, but it wasn't satisfactory so I'm asking again.
    Also, I don't like Japanese novels, so I'm mainly searching for Chinese/Korean Web Novels, sorry for having so many requests.
    The novels of this type I already read are:
    - The Legendary Mechanic
    - I Am A Legendary Boss: dropped by WebNovel after 300 chapters -.-
    - From A Stronghold NPC To The Final BOSS: dropped by WebNovel after 60 chapters
    I'm also already planning to read "Gate of Revelation".
    PS: Sorry if the names of the novels aren't connected to the links, but I can't post links since I have too few posts, even though the links are to novelupdates itself.

2. lehur

lehur ぼく愛エリス

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Sleep-deprived-enthusiast

Sleep-deprived-enthusiast |Daydreaming Literate Mon~key|

Reading List:
    Link
  4. DeeJack

DeeJack Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I appreciate the thought, but what I wanted is more like (ok I still can't post links, but you link + only web novels [Chinese + Korean])
    Only 2 pages where most of them aren't even what I want (players joining the game).
    Also, I forgot about another interesting novel of that genre I read: Holy Emperor’s Grandson is a Necromancer

Yeah I heard about that novel, I'll add that to my list, thanks.

5. Psosm

Psosm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    RIP I wanted to recommend something but you'd got them all.
    Even There's Something Wrong With This Account got dropped at chapter 60.
    Most of the novels with the 'reborn as NPC' hook got picked up only to get dropped...

7. Grand_Rider_Iskandar

Grand_Rider_Iskandar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC of Gamers of the Underworld is more of a GM than an NPC. Kinda like I am the God of Games and The Boss Behind the Game.

Also there's no game in Gamers of the Underworld. You could say that the game is still not finished. Partly because the MC refuses to understand the nature of these players.