Korean The Countess Lady's Pet Dragon (Fantasy) (BG)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise, May 29, 2021.

1. Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise

Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 백작가 아가씨의 애완 드래곤
    [​IMG]
    Raw Link: https://novelpia.com/novel/103690

NU: No, It's Not Picked Up (===========================================================================)!!!

Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    The Main Protagonist is a Dragon, what more do I have to said. The MC and Female Lead have a really cute relationship after he gain a human form and gotten training to become her Butler when going to the Academy. I believed this is not a Harem, but a Pure Love between the 2 Main Leads. They count as childhood friends since the MC hatched from a Egg and the Female Lead and her Family raised him. The Female Lead have a lot of suiters due to her Family's noble standing and her status as Heir. This might be why there has been many assassination placed on her that are unsuccessful.

Summery (MTL):
    When I opened my eyes, I was reincarnated as a dragon. A pet dragon of the countess lady. But somehow, the dragons in this world are a little different from the dragons I knew.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Some Novels from Novelpia that I wanted to be Translated like the Pick Up Request [Seen Above] =
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    [1] Title: 아카데미 히로인 스토커가 되었다 = I Became An Academy Heroine Stalker

Link: https://novelpia.com/novel/136465

NU: No, It's Not Picked Up (===========================================================================)!!!

Note: I created a Male Protagonist [=] Discussion, which have many Recommendations from SFACG and other places. Here's a Link to the Novels if interested (https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/male-protagonist-harem-or-1x1-sfacg-etc.159029/).

Last edited: Nov 10, 2023
  2. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Bruh

Reading List:
    Link
    If your phone number doesn't work, maybe try using your email if it lets you? Also make sure to check on other areas such as messages, mail, or gmail if you use your phone number/email.

3. FunkyFreshTL

FunkyFreshTL Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I recommend searching the name of the novel you want to read plus "free" in Chinese. If signing up through your phone doesn't work, try using Google Voice as that's what I used to make a bilibili account. For me, Chinese websites have always been notorious for not sending confirmation messages. As for payment, I doubt PayPal will work as most Chinese people themselves don't use PayPal they use Alipay. I only advise unofficial methods of reading as it's hard to do much of anything on Chinese websites without knowing the language.

4. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Bruh

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m not sure if making a bilibili account will help since it might just be for that certain website. Hmmm, do you have/want to use any of the another options on there?

5. 7starkiller99

7starkiller99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You probably should end up searching for a spreadsheet of tags:

Villain / villain protagonist - Mc usually put in a villainous light or something like that
    Misunderstanding - Usually because people mix up why the Mc is good or attribute everything that happened to Mc’s system
    Harem - 99% of the clones of novels you might be thinking about are going to have this tag. I’ve seen at least nine or ten Chinese novels with similar premises
    Tragedy/ Tragic past - Some may include these while others may not. Worth a shot.

As for the other tags you should really just check all the ones that appear in the novels you like and then advanced search with it. Good luck!

6. laxarlev

laxarlev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link