Recommendations MC is looked down/abused/traumatized/personality changed

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Clarisamae, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Clarisamae

Clarisamae Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. This is my first time doing this.
    I'm looking for similar novels I saw on 'hinovel app - I've been there before'. The story goes - MC was wrongly accused of murder by the ML and basically all the people around her didn't believe her innocence. They accused her of murdering ML's true love (also MC's bff by the way) and because of ML's rage, he manipulated people including MC's family and school to erased MC's record in school and abandon the MC. MC was also sent to prison was also 'taken care off' by the female inmates according to ML's order (by 'taken care off' they meant to torture MC but not kill her). As a result MC had a total change of personality. Before she was a dignified and confident woman, after three years she became humble (she doesn't talk back), undignified, very thin, with scars and even left prison with one liver.
    Fate is like a bitch and she met the ML again. ML continued to abuse her (not physically but aimed for her dignity)

Basically i would like to read some unhealthy shit that can make me cry tears of pity for the MC and resentment towards the ML and all the other side characters. Not necessarily a happy ending (tho I would like that too but I won't limit my preference).

2. Reack

Reack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link