Recommendations MC isn't the Regressor, Transmigrator, Reincarnator, etc..

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by lordmerlin, Mar 15, 2023.

1. lordmerlin

lordmerlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can any of you recommend me Novels similar to [Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint] and [Regressor, Possessor, Reincarnator] where there are Regressors, Transmigrators, or Reincarnators?

BTW I already read [Regressor's Instruction Manual]; [Omniscient First-Person's Viewpoint]; [SSS Rank Suicide Hunter] (had a regressor at the beginning) and [TENSURA] (has other reincarnators).

Last edited: Mar 15, 2023
  2. Night Ghost

Night Ghost Well-Known Ghost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOTM 2. There are transmigrators but MC isn't a transmigrator.

sakyuya, Sumer Sun and lordmerlin like this.
  3. lordmerlin

Reading List:
    Link
    Read LOTM already, but thanks for the sugg! :whistle:

4. regartn

regartn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody (Mc-Transmigrator or Reincarnator ; one other Reincarnator and multiple Transmigrators)
    The Darkness Was Comfortable for Me (Mc-Transmigrator, more than 999 other Transmigrators [not all in the story])
    Clearing an Isekai with the Zero-Believers Goddess – The Weakest Mage among the Classmates (Mc and his class- Transmigrators )
    Stop, Friendly Fire (Mc-Transmigrator or Reincarnator; others-Transmigrators)
    Monster Paradise (Mc-Transmigrator; one or two others- Reincarnator )
    Dungeon Hunter (Mc-"Transmigrator" and Regressor ; other "Transmigrators" [Demon/Dungeonmasters came to earth])
    Master Hunter K (Mc-Transmigrator and Regressor; other Transmigrators and one ex-Regressor [like suicide Hunter])
    Level 1 skeleton (Mc-Transmigrator or Reincarnator; others-Transmigrators and/orRreincarnators)
    I was Summoned to Another World, but Also Called Useless and Kicked Out. ~This World was Easy Mode for Me~ (Mc and his class- Transmigrators)
    The Death Mage Who Doesn’t Want a Fourth Time (Mc, his class and others- Reincarnators)
    A NEET’s Guide to the Parallel World: Healer, the Strongest Cheat? (Mc and his class- Transmigrators)
    Only I can Return After the Class Transfer (Mc and his class- Transmigrators)
    I Was Reborn, but I Was Told That the Popular Standard Skills Were No Good, so I Chose the Skill of Collecting [Title] (Mc and one other Reincarnators; some other Transmigrators)
    Chaotic Craftsman Worships The Cube (Mc, his class and others- Transmigrators)
    Wizard with the flower blades (Mc and others-Transmigrators or Reincarnators)
    Tree of Aeons (an Isekai Story) (Mc -Reincarnator; others Transmigrator and/or Reincarnators)
    The harvester (mc- "Transmigrator" ; one Regressor and all charakters are "Transmigrators " [Tower with other worldlike levels like suicide hunter] )
    Transition to Another World, Landmines Included (Mc and his class- Transmigrators or Reincarnators)
    Reverend Insanity (Mc- Reincarnator and Regressor; other Reincarnators [only one lives?, rest in history books])
    I am a spider so what ? (Mc and her class - Reincarnators)

lordmerlin likes this.
  5. sakyuya

sakyuya 【Villain】【Very tired and wants to retire】

Reading List:
    Link
    LOTM 2 isn't LOTM but COI - Circle of Inevitability.

lordmerlin likes this.
  6. luoxinle

luoxinle Book Club Founder

Reading List:
    Link
  7. lordmerlin

Reading List:
    Link
    WOAH THANK YOU FOR THESE!!:emoji_spam:

8. luoxinle

luoxinle Book Club Founder