Forgotten Title MC throws herself off building, lands on car infront of male lead.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Sluggish, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Sluggish

Sluggish Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read it a while ago, never finished it, so I can only remember a few snippets of stuff that happened in the book.
    I think it was a translated book just before the days of qidian? or in the middle?
    Spoilers btw dunno why I'm warning but I guess I might as well.

MC was a model or something then got her image ruined by a scandal whilst having a horrible relationship with her mother(that I think it was revealed that she wasn't actually mc's mother).
    MC and male lead was maybe childhood friends? not sure again cant remember.(sigh)

First few chapters starts out with the mc being depressed and choosing to end it all, she jumps over her apartment balcony railing(i think) and then lands on a car near or infront of the male lead, but her soul then gets sucked into a girl that she kind of knows was maybe friends with(cant remember if it was instant suck or a time skip)?

Skipping over a bunch of stuff so that i can give the most memorable moments in the book which hopefully one of yous remember.

MC eventually meets up with the male lead in new body and eventually reveals to him who she actually is by playing a piano song I think?

Maybe 2-300 chapters in mc finds out this girl is maybe her sister? not sure cant remember.

New body mc has a generally much better family situation with a loving uncle? or maybe father figure cant remember, as well as two brothers?

Thanks for reading, hopefully someone remembers the name. Quite difficult to find using tags.