Forgotten Title MC transmigrates and has a slave that is the villain of the story

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by KSanty, Jan 6, 2021.

1. KSanty

KSanty Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot the title and I've been tortured by it for many months

The novel begins when MC(wich is female) found some kind of map(I don't remember correctly) and transmigrates through it in a story

the story was probably about white lotus MC and a hero ML with the sly yandere antagonist that falls in love with in the MC (and most likely dies in the end)

And the MC transmigrates in a crazy girl demon that oridinary tortured the villain to the point he's gone crazy and killed her

She is in the moment when this villain was just send to her place to die because his last house(I don't know where he lived) accused him in crime (I guess the crime of molesting a maid or smth) because he was caugh by son of some high staff with a girl he(son) liked. (I may remember incorrectly)

The villain of the story (and ML of this novel) is a fox demon. Fox demons here are murdered and in general looked down on because they're weak but rumored to be beautiful and sly.

So their(MC and ML) interaction begins with him kneeling greeting his new master(he became her boy toy) and she was just paralyzed with fear to an extent she didn't hold her demon energy (she was 14 or so btw) and almost killed him on the spot.(I also remember that he kissed a part of her dress)

everyone thought this new boy toy(ML) won't last a day and would be killed so no one bothered with arranging his cortyard and he went to a remote and desolate place.

I really liked this idea at first but then MC followed him secretly and I thought she was just so so stupid and their dynamic would be "a scared silly bunny and a cunning manipulative tyrant" so I immediately dropped it
    But now I just can't sleep well with a thought that I can't find this thing

northerner likes this.
  2. northerner

northerner a stressed potato

Reading List:
    Link
    It sounds familiar but I don't remember the title.

3. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The girl who cured the crazy boss

KSanty likes this.
  4. KSanty

KSanty Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thank you so much!!
    I didn't expect to get an answer so soon!
    ♡♡♡♡