Recommendations Mc who doesn't take crap from no one

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by superzeno, Jan 8, 2018.

1. fery11pro

fery11pro Another Random Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Seoul Station’s Necromancer

jolaloye likes this.
  2. youseiki

youseiki 『Loves Glasses』

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a psychological disorder mindset, only abusive people would love to see that. Sane men will react in a better while not forgiving his woman easily. That's not being manly at all, that's just being a pathetic bastard who can't handle women and I fucking detest them. If you're into that shit, we're done.

3. Midnight2010

Midnight2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And yet countless people seem to love the opposite.All shit and giggles when the mc gets punched by a girl or whatever shit.I only wish for the reverse.And what disorder mindset bullshit are you talking about lol?
    And yes,that's the very reason I wish for these women to be handled that way,because they are pathetic bastards who can't handle a man and I too fucking detest them.And "manly"?Do you think anyone gives a shit or even knows what manly truly is?Those women in the novel are not "womanly" at all either and no seems to mind.
    So let's not go into that directions cause you are trapping yourself.After all,why did the author right his mc that way?Because some people like or tolerate it.You are one of them.So many abusive people reading that novel...
    So yea,let's not make the mistake here to associated an actual abuser who hits someone for no reason(which is the harem) and someone who retaliates against that action.Now IRL there are better ways sometimes,but in a world where power rules?Nope.

otaku31, sonhot and bodikkal like this.
  4. youseiki

youseiki 『Loves Glasses』

Reading List:
    Link
    This inconsistent writing... your mind is totally in disorder, you need to see a doctor, it might be better or you might women out of nowhere.
    Why the fuck would you look for a reverse, try to do that in fucking real life after being slapped by your lover(if you have), they just fictional stories, if you aren't comfortable with it then stop, but instead you're looking for a reverse which is bullshit. If that isn't mental disorder then what?

5. p_chanyeolxoxo

p_chanyeolxoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, most MCs are 'alpha' for like 10% of the time and then the remaining 90% is split between being manipulated by females, enemy females, rival females, females that pretend to be a guy but is actually female which the MC doesn't find out till later, females that need to be wooed or impressed, females that need to be rescued, fighting over a female. Sad that more MC can't be in total control of their hormones and isn't thinking with their second head a majority of the time. Beauty oh beauty...is but a curse on the man.

6. superzeno

superzeno Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does he punch a women if she's giving him crap

7. superzeno

superzeno Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah calm time, one of the reasons I even started reading Sevens was because I read your reviews. I'm just pissed that Lyle is letting his harem push him around and wanted him to fight back or tell them off. I got so pissed at it that I dropped, I hate novels where an mc take crap from people, especially if it's from his supposed love interests

8. youseiki

youseiki 『Loves Glasses』

Reading List:
    Link
    that was awkward... but I already put a warning that the MC is Beta that it wasn't intended to people who prefers alpha like Road to Kingdom which is the very reverse of Sevens but with similar goals.
    and would mind telling me the scene that you really hated, I don't remember any part of the story of him getting a bad treatment from his harem except in his usual interaction with Shannon and Monica(poyopoyo)...

9. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Punch her with a sword.

10. youseiki

youseiki 『Loves Glasses』

Reading List:
    Link
    @superzeno @Midnight2010
    If this is what you're talking about, then I didn't really find anything similar to it in Sevens
    HOW CAN ANYONE LOVE THOSE UGLY DISGUSTING ABUSIVE PIECES OF SHIT
    JUST LOOKING AT THEM MAKES WANT TO PUKE
    FUCK THEM AND FUCK PEOPLE WHO LOVE THEM
    (by:tragedydesu)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Chinese novels, especially xianxia and wuxia have those sort of characters, but you'll get bored eventually because they take it to the extreme. Finding the middle ground is finding good novels.

12. BlaszczeM

BlaszczeM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude, I don't know if you're trolling, but if you're serious, then YOU are the one whose mind is in disorder.
    Do you even know the definition of 'abuse'? If a woman slaps you for no good reason (and there IS NO good reason for violence besides the very worst things) IT IS FUCKING ABUSE. Damn. I bet you'd be prefectly fine if both parties were men. Equality, beach.
    But seriously though, it doesn't matter whether you're a man or a woman - if you physically hurt your partner, that abuse. I won't mention verbal abuse, something which women do much more frequently than men, cause we're not talking about that.

otaku31 likes this.
  13. youseiki

youseiki 『Loves Glasses』

Reading List:
    Link
    sigh... I know what's a fucking abuse, but we're talking about looking for revenge because of a fucking slap, I didn't mention that you can easily forgive women, since if it's real life, then you're giving a license to them to take you for granted and they might even cheat to you openly, but looking for responding in physical retaliation is absurd as hell when you can just fucking ignore those stories that you aren't comfortable with it... what I'm trying to say is "why do you have to look for revenge?" not about bitch being bitch, better read psychology books than looking for ficional story if you're looking for a better response to bitch slap

@Midnight2010
    there's a story of a girl which is the Sixth's sister and Fifth's daughter in Sevens who was sent to as a bride to the enemy for peace, and she hates those people, guess what happened, she was fucking raped and abused and didn't even let her see her child because she didn't hide her malice(probably she slapped him out of nowhere)

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  14. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    My wife is a beautifull CEO .
    Seriously.. read it.
    The MC is as alpha as you can get.
    He is a playboy tho..
    So if you dont mind him playing with lots of girls, getting a one night stand or even a mistress.. then its for you.