Recommendations MC with a disability

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by CharLok, Apr 14, 2017.

1. CharLok

CharLok Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I've posted a similar thread before
    http://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/something-like-the-master-and-his-bird.33652/#post-1457235

In which I'm looking for an MC with a disability, I've read most of the ones that they recommended me, instead, I'm looking for novels on RRL specifically this time.

The disability has to be physical, not something like the protagonist cannot use magic or cultivate or something like that. For example the protagonist could be blind or deaf etc.

The gender doesn't matter, the protagonist does not need to be OP either, rather I'd want a protagonist with mental strength and is likable.
    If I don't like the protagonist, then cannot bring myself to read it even if he is OP (for example Nie Li from TDG - this brat was so annoying)
    Preferably no harem. BL is welcomed though. Romance is welcomed as long as the Female lead isn't an annoying stereotypical anime character, or if the male lead has this whole I'm the masculine guy here bullshit

When i say a likable character, I don't mean those idiotic characters that kill every so called foe or enemy in their way or the protagonists that runs around with an arrogant streak that's no more than a brat on bullshit.

Le ping from Heaven Awakening Path is one of my favourite characters, he does everything at his own pace, disregarding his physical power, his mental strength is strong since he isn't affected by every little thing people say of him, he's isn't an annoying brat either.

Anyways my focus is an MC with a Disability that isn't gotten rid of in 5 chapters but stays with him/her for the large part of the story.
    Fantasy is preferred
    it can be xianxia like or JP novel like, anything will do.

2. Ishmael

Ishmael 『Night Owl』『Butler』『Traveller』

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Skeleton knight in another world count? ´cause he´s only bones~

J-Mitch likes this.
  3. heavenlytribulation

heavenlytribulation [One Feared by All]

Reading List:
    Link
  4. MH2

MH2 [Former Child]

Reading List:
    Link
    You shouldn't spoil it like that
    You could have put a spoiler tag or just said that the mc gains some kind of disability

qwertzuiop likes this.
  5. Dawnair

Dawnair New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A Debilitatingly shy woman's genderswap in another world - protagonist has a disability-level social anxiety disorder (becomes that serious after first mini-arc)

6. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
  7. nyuu1224

nyuu1224 Heaven's Grip System Engineer

Reading List:
    Link
    Son/Babe the path you're taking is one weird path. I can understand the disabled fetish but BL? I don't care if you're boy or girl but BL is not healthy. May the light guide you towards the right path. The healthy one.

Sultann likes this.
  8. J-Mitch

J-Mitch ⚖ Tipping the Scales of the World

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Hexwolfx

Hexwolfx 【Hex Researcher】【Crime Syndicate - Most Hated】

Reading List:
    Link
    RRL novels- slight spoliers to tell you there problems

When Plush comes to Shove - the MC is a plush(short hight, has stuffing for insides)
    Endless cage - She has memorie problems where she forgets whoul decades of memories if not carefull
    Necro-tourists: The Undead Living the Life - undead has to hid identity and has lost or seal most of his memories
    How To Tame Your Princess - Bat s--t crazy MC
    Sing Crier - split personity that get sent a game world with two bodys
    Volatile Evolution - Low morals and creating own personlitys to work things for her
    The.Not.Really.My.Name - Great authour really funny 4 novels hes working on
    Stonequiet: A Proficiomancer in Another World - MC has cancer also there is a harem.

The Making of a God Slayer - MC is blind for most the novel only recently got sight back, also harem.
    A Hero With Amnesia - its in the title
    Pioneer 0: Rise of the machine in a world of sword and magic. -MC is advanced plant tereforming robot sent to another world starts to build a personalty, and author hasn't posted a new ch in 3 months

Deleted member 21272 and CharLok like this.
  10. Yang Hao

Yang Hao ☯Yin and Yang☯

Reading List:
    Link
  11. GrayHop

GrayHop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A Bored Immortal's Adventure with Reincarnation
    https:// royalroadl [.] com/fiction/2217
    (I can't link it yet.)

The MC has a disability.

12. Kuronairo

Kuronairo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about Ze Tian Ji , he's fated to die ? Does that count as a disability ? Oh and also his meredians have a problem and that can't be solved ( it's not like others novels where it's solved easily , 435 chaps and he still have his disability and fated to die.

13. CharLok

CharLok Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I'm concerned, everyone's fated to die. So no
    But thanks for the suggestion anyways!!

14. Kuronairo

Kuronairo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw that more like cancer actually , he have something like cancer so he is gonna die in some years if he doesn't fine a cure to change his "destiny" but yeah everyone is gonna die at some point :v .

15. Sakura_Rin

Sakura_Rin New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What the hell is up with this message?! You really shouldn't make unnecessary comments on subjects that you do not associate yourself with. As you should have learned in primary school, "De gustibus non disputandum."

KoyaSn likes this.
  16. nyuu1224

nyuu1224 Heaven's Grip System Engineer

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry babe but if the world would be as you say, then there would be no wars and disputes. What i said is basically my opinion and was trying to attempt to make you and you're kind know about my opinion. It doesn't matter if you follow it or not. It's my opinion that the thing you love is not healthy. Just like junk food it's unhealthy but people still eat it. Many people say don't eat it but you'll eat it anyway. Just ignore my message then end of the story.

Sultann likes this.
  17. Sakura_Rin

Sakura_Rin New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fine then, what the heck would you consider being healthy?

18. MiraculousEagle

MiraculousEagle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What’s unhealthy about it? if you mean that being gay is unhealthy than you a bigot. if you mean some people disturbing obsession with wanting some guys to F*ck to the point they write fanfics of them F*cking even if they are real people like what people are doing with Robert Downey jr and Chris Evans then yeah that is unhealthy.

19. NotReading

NotReading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link