Mean things people do

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ai chan, Oct 4, 2016.

?

Are you a jerk?

1. Yes, I suck

20 vote(s)
    23.0%
  2. No, they suck

20 vote(s)
    23.0%
  3. Maybe, but I don't suck as that other guy

47 vote(s)
    54.0%
  1. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Our uniforms were basically a shirt and pants, or shorts, whichever you wanted to use, if it was cold, you just put a coat over it, so... It wasn't a set of clothes I specifically cared much about... And while it did get sweaty, it was still within the realm of the acceptable... Nothing really worrisome overall...

Of course I'd choose clean clothes over sweaty clothes any day, but while I was in school, everyone did that, so... It just felt normal?

2. Deleted member 37987

Deleted member 37987 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, that's understandable then. Kinda strange though, if you have a uniform. I honestly can't imagine a school doing that here (well, we don't even have uniforms).

I wish I'd had a uniform tho.

3. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, uniforms are practical because you don't really need to worry about choosing which clothes to wear... They are a bit too plain though, I don't particularly like them, but they get their job done at least.

4. Aegis21

Aegis21 Hiki wanna be

Reading List:
    Link
    I like my uniform,they're comfy,and don't show my lack of fashion sense because I mainly go out with a 3/4 cargo pants and polo shirts

5. Chinese MC

Chinese MC I won't stab you~

Reading List:
    Link
    Whenever i feel down during finals or midterms week I go to the engineering building and go people watch, usually i see one or two breakdowns over the week and it makes me feel marginally better. It is gotten to the point where I keep note of the first year engineering students as they are most likely to crack and just have a mental collapse of sorts. It is a fun hobby.

Now you might think I am a bad human being, and well you aren't wrong. I am a terrible human being who derives happiness from the plights of others

Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
    Aegis21 likes this.
  6. Mordreth

Mordreth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh! Just remembered! I made a girl cry in my college philosophy class. I don't remember what the class was discussing, but the girl brought up crack babies and how they are caused by space aliens. I remember telling her not to bring up her personal problems in class. She ran out crying and never came back.

Aegis21 likes this.
  7. Aokiba

Aokiba ( ・ิω・ิ)ゞ

Reading List:
    Link
    I um threw a chair at a girl in avid that was bitvhing about me for no good damn reason, as I am decently smart I know that killing someone will put me in jail or juvi so I threw the chair onto the table in front of her to shut her up and hope that it accidentally hits her... It bounced off the table and hit a girl that I was friends? with
    from preschool, I didn't really know her well, but as I kinda started to like her she was corrupted by another girl and sorta wanted to be cool.

I um also planed how to kill my afterschool program people when I was in elementary school since they were mean to me sometimes
    . and then sometimes plan to suicide, but now I don't do that as I don't want to be stuck behind bars or a mental hospital, except for cursing others to have a bad end, but I know that something might've occurred that caused them to do that.
    . Now that I wrote this please remember that we should not kill or harm others as this affects not only you, if you suicide you may cause the death of your grandparents as they love you to death and the eternal sadness of your cousins that you love and spoil to death, unless the person is a cockroach which should be wiped off the face of earth.

I sorta regret writing this

Aegis21 likes this.
  8. Aegis21

Aegis21 Hiki wanna be

Reading List:
    Link
    don't worry,hoping to kill or attempting to kill somebody in your life is normal,but once you have understood that the world is full of shit,that needs to die,you will feel so lazy that you don't care anymore,at least that's what occurred to me when I was thinking

and now,I have changed from a maniacal blunt weapon wielding kid to a morally loose teenager that likes to see people suffer
    especially family members(But I ALWAYS makes sure that I don't get impacted and my living can still be continued without any problems,for example,insurance and wills)

9. Aokiba

Aokiba ( ・ิω・ิ)ゞ

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I feel that there are many things that are bad that is happening and I wish to be able to make a large positive impact on others in the future, but I remember that I did something horrible.

One time I saw someone die, that person was very important to me.

As I heard her scream for help, all I did was stand there watching, watching her get stabbed again and again.

I was frightened, what happened was surreal and was so bloody, it made me shiver in fear.

I mean I wanted to help but I couldn't you know, we were separated by a LCD screen.

This is fake, just to let you guys know, and it may have happened to me, but that's unlikely.

10. Aegis21

Aegis21 Hiki wanna be

Reading List:
    Link
    Well,I'm actually somebody who don't have problem with that kind of things,people say that I lacked empathy,but I don't think so,I'm only prioritizing my safety above all else,what's wrong with that?

Aokiba likes this.
  11. Aokiba

Aokiba ( ・ิω・ิ)ゞ

Reading List:
    Link
    but what about your loved ones?
    or to be loved ones

12. Aegis21

Aegis21 Hiki wanna be

Reading List:
    Link
    as long I got the insurance money I'm okay with it