Discussion Mechanical God Emperor: Beware, Author is a scum racist

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Mount Tai Unleashed, Jun 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mount Tai Unleashed

Mount Tai Unleashed This one has tai but can't see mount eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    In his novel, there is the eastern world and the western world.

The eastern world is said by the author to be refined, elegant and pious, strong, the best etc.

The western world is said to be home of barbarians, inelegant, weak, small minded, greedy etc.

The continent is divided into the Eastern World and the Western World. Seven of the eight Warlock Emperors came from the Eastern World. Therefore, the Warlock civilization of the Eastern World was extremely developed. If not for the fact that the Western World bore Holy Spirit Warlocks, who in turn followed the seven Warlock Emperors and made countless contributions, there would not be a unique Warlock civilization in the Western World.

Originally, the Eastern World’s Warlock culture had a virtually overwhelming upper hand, and it proliferated to the various subcontinents and countless planes. The Eastern World’s Warlocks have treated human Warlocks from the Western World and the subcontinents as barbarians.

But when the Dawn Lord appeared in the Western World, he defeated countless supreme talents, and then eventually climbed the throne and founded the 8th Warlock Dynasty. After that, the Western World has welcomed great development, and has gradually developed into a behemoth that can compete with the Eastern World.

After the collapse of the 8th Warlock Dynasty, the continent was divided into four by the four dynasties. Because the distance between the dynasties is too great, experts below the Glorious Dawn Warlock rank rarely cross the borders and travel to other dynasties. For many, this is the first time they see Warlocks from the Western World.

The funny thing is, most in the eastern world are a bunch of arrogant, greedy, small minded betraying rapists with sinister intentions. So they're practically the same as the westerners portayed in the novel which is hypocritical.

Anyway, the author clearly has a bias against the west and it shows in his novels which include god and devil world, a novel that is just full of racism and nationalist ideas.

Ibiskool likes this.
  2. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    ...so... nothing new in everything written from the Mainland?

They even have 白左 (white leftist) as a new slur to slam the current western politics that has LGTB+++ grabbing the west by the testicles, not that 洋鬼子 (western freaks) isn't racist enough.

Most of the times in xianxias and xuanhuan, MCs will face their shitty nobles/ cultivators/ politics in their own lands, but when a foreign force arrives, every single one of them will put dowm their differences and start to show patriotism, kind of like in real life where they need an enemy or they will kill themselves off.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
  3. Reak

Reak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL! In the end it is the same author who has a small mind

4. deepon

deepon One who inevitably awakens

Reading List:
    Link
    It's one of the reasons I prefer the wuxia xianxia genre. No westerners, hence not much discrimination. The moment it comes to modern world or something similar with multiple races, many Chinese authors go full blown hitler, but with squinty eyes.

juniorjawz and HappyHavak like this.
  5. X-Rates

X-Rates Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha, all of you said racist this, racist that, when i read it still in my tolerance:LOL::LOL::LOL:. But i dare you to read this novel "Black Technology Research and Development Center". This novel when i read it is still ok in the beginning but it's become f**king s*b damn racist with highly overly extremely sh*t fanatic patriotism which make me first time feeling f**king hate of racist and make me want to f**king k*ll the author if he in front me right now.:mad::mad::mad:

6. foxyprince

foxyprince Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    isn't that something you basically face every time you read a novel/light novel from china. I mean if you've been around the light novel reading stuff that's what we see every now and then... and ethnocentrism. basically you shut your eye off or braincells and just read it. Another thing that at this point is boring me is face slapping at one point I would ask why am I reading this again.

7. Deep

Deep NO TITLE

Reading List:
    Link
    I used read these Chinese xinxia novels first when it was budding up those were good but later on they became pale and stale.
    At one instance they just became a mass propaganda tool for the mainland China.
    So I just stopped reading these works altogether.
    This is the best thing I have done as most of these works are sub par racism filled garbage.

Also its not meant for us forigen audienev in the first place so we have no say in this. Either you just stop reading or put up with it thasth all you can do.

note: there are some good works from Chinese authors but most follow CHINA number 1 logic.

8. HappyHavak

HappyHavak The Laughing Sage

Reading List:
    Link
    I really enjoyed Spare Me Great Lord in the beginning, but as it went on it became a nationalist brainwashing novel. Seriously, the whole novel is just the MC being treated like crap by his own organizations leaders only to find the true meaning of patriotism. Which is sad since his loner, don't care personality at the beginning was really fun.

9. Deadmantellnotales

Deadmantellnotales rebmeM nwonK-lleW

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm definitely not a fan of mainland but Looking at how west treated east for 100's of years, it not surprising. People might forgive, but they never will forget.

10. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, the first xianxia I read was I am Evil Monarch, that last arc is filled with Japanese Expy...

11. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And the sadder part is... it's basically a requirement for Chinese author to do this in order to let their work be promoted better in their country.

Anyone who doesn't want to do this will usually fall into the fantasy or Wuxia genre to avoid it altogether.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.