LCD Mechanical God Emperor

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Morvian, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Morvian

Morvian 『Weakened King』『Abandoned Man』『Man Of Culture』

Reading List:
    Link
    dropped?!~

2. Karyehs

Karyehs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I enjoyed the first 150 chapters more than I thought I would. His cheat is kinda nice, as it is perfect to 'snowball' into ridiculous OPness if used correctly, while still having some weaknesses...

In the last arc the MC and his cheat had way too little screentime for my taste though... :(

And it's impossible to keep me interested with the current translation speed. Would be nice if somebody can ping me, if a new TL picks it up.

3. jacha

jacha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. sungjinwoo

sungjinwoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Recommend same novel like this( have a mecha army in fantasy world) i prefer that he's the creator.

5. Emissary Nouvelle

Emissary Nouvelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one who thinks this novel is pure trash. There's literally a list of things to complain about, I was thirsty for some mecha novels after Rebuild World and I woke up piloting the strongest starship but this was pure trash. It hurts my eyes. So I stopped reading. Just a warning to potential readers, the logic and writing here is all over the place

Even for me who likes his opness the robot is way too op, the mc acts without logic not stupidly mind you but without logic like for example most mcs have at least a basic goal which can be the 'I MUST FIND MY Mommy and Daddy even though they abandoned me, they must have had a good reason and I still love them even though I never met them' trope but honestly this is just as bad. He has no goal and just does whatever. There's no direction in the story, I usually quite racist stories which is common in modern Chinese novels but usually happens mid or late novel but It happens pretty early in this. But that's not the only thing wrong with this, there's just do many things.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2021