Chinese Medical Consort Dominates The World 医妃独步天下 by Cheng Jiu (承九)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Vico, Mar 30, 2022.

1. Vico

Vico Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name : Medical Consort Dominates The World 医妃独步天下
    Raw Link: https://www.xbiquge.so/book/9946/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:

This is gonna be adapted as a drama
    This looks like a great and intense story of love, intrigues.
    Description : (i translated this myself so this may be sloppy)
    She is the daughter of the imperial teacher, her birth father was unhappy, her birth mother died early, and she had a marriage contract with the current emperor, but she was rejected by the emperor on the ground that she was ugly, lacked virtue, and that she didn't have her mother's grace. He is a duke*'s heir who holds great power, who's known through the whole world, has unparallaled charm and turns the heads of countless noble ladies...
    Just a marriage contract and she was ruined ; just a war and he was disabled ; just a word and she married him as his wife. On the wedding night, according to rumors, this man who was supposed to be dying and paralyzed on bed pressed her under his body and pressed the tip of his knife to her neck, "This prince's wife, this prince would rather kill her than let anyone take her with him and go."
    "Perfect, this princess' man, this princess would rather castrate him than let him touch other women." Ji Yun Kai, who was known as the hand of God, calmly pushed the knife away, pushing the man away from her, but was shocked by the man's reaction!
    Say good or not? What about not responding to women?
    Man, what are your principles? !

*I couldn't find a proper translation : here, duke means a prince who's not related to the royal family by birth but received the title thanks to his merits

alleniver likes this.
  2. alleniver

alleniver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So interesting :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Vico likes this.