Spoiler Medical Return

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lacerem, Oct 22, 2019.

1. XFLAX

XFLAX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://medicalreturn.netlify.app

dreamnovel likes this.
  2. Natsume Haru

Natsume Haru New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I read the novel? I actually need it to be free coz I am still a student and I do not have much of an allowance

3. Natsume Haru

Natsume Haru New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much
    I cannot bear to read the one in the link. Though my brain automatically translate or fixed the wrong grammars. I still cannot bear it. I can understand a bit of it. But I wanted to read the fixed ones and not Google Translated. Anyways thank you very much, I can sleep at ease because I have been lookong for the novel for days and I cannot find it. Though the one I found( the on you gave) is not that fixed. I was still able to know what happened in th novel and the rest of the story

4. ItchyBookWorm

ItchyBookWorm Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you guys for the wonderful spoilers. This saved my time and I'm glad this had a good ending. I'm enjoying the chapters so far but I guess I will now move on to next webtoons since I kinda got the gist of the story XD

5. kjpo34

kjpo34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a ton for your awesome spoilers! I guess maybe the America arc would be like season 2. I can’t wait for it omg

Sooo many chapters of wanting to cut the chairman’s nose off lol

6. Edma

Edma Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did Lee sangmin pretend to be mcs friend and betrayed him?

7. Ayaka1409

Ayaka1409 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's just psycho as f*ck. His father is very toxic and psycho as well. Maybe it's genetic.

Asphyxia778 likes this.
  8. Ayaka1409

Ayaka1409 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for this. I skip a night not sleeping and did marathon reading from chapter 1 to 98... Thank God I finally got the ending from you. Thank you! Now I can sleep well.

terpseachore likes this.
  9. Roxsam

Roxsam Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you please continue the spoiler, please. MTLing korean is impossible

10. Sung Jin-woo

Sung Jin-woo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious about what Haemi's doing while Jihyun's at the US, and I wonder what happens with Jihyun and the Mafia boss. I wanna get spoilt so bad.

11. Queensps

Queensps Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly feel bad for Lee Sangmin. Yes he's a psycho but it's the sad neglected past of discrimination against his existence. One would normally be twisted. Honestly was really looking forward to a redemption of the character but it seems the author is set on giving him a path of hell. Honestly out of everyone in the novel I feel that he is the most tragic character. Like when he gives out hint about his murder method... Why does he even need to do that if he can so perfectly execute murder... Perhaps a small part of him is begging for help and hopefully by telling his methods in advance they could be aware and thwart his plans. He does have schizophrenia and is suffering from lack of love. MC should end up with him and lead him to the right path of love \(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥

12. and i love it

and i love it New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this novel really left me with sad feeling, i hate the ending, make me feels throwback to his old days, i dont know why, im crying.

13. Sutad Aatma

Sutad Aatma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the beginning he wanted to beat him once but I guess during the hs years they form an unlikely bond of friendship. Although Lee Sangmin hurts him, in his own twisted way, he thinks of Kim Jihyun as his friend. But for him, being his friend is secondary and getting success and taking revenge on father is primary. I think if Lee Sangmin was put into therapy from the beginning, a lot of this could be avoided. The father is truly the trashiest character in the novel :blob_thor:

By the way, does anyone know if Kim Jihyun ever realizes that Lee Sangmin has schizophrenia?

Asphyxia778, ariane09 and Edma like this.
  14. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lee Sangmin is kinda of like a hypocrite because he said he never would become like his father, but the way he does things and the scheme he did against ML, is exactly like his father. They are really like father like son.

Asphyxia778 and otaku31 like this.
  15. yoyosend

yoyosend New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me what happens to MCs ex because right now I’m at chapter 116, she knows that lee Sangmin don’t like her but she still chooses to stay with him. I’m worried.

16. Foolish_Fox

Foolish_Fox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I Want to know what happen to the ex -wife(1st life)

Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
    ariane09, yoyosend and Lilylam like this.
  17. amytaestic

amytaestic Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does this manhwa have a novel? kindly share pls

18. grinderlyfe

grinderlyfe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does he successfully become a dermatologist? That's all I need to know ;-;

19. terpseachore

terpseachore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 136 got uploaded. Is this the last chapter?

20. Rhythmic

Rhythmic Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I've just finished the manga and...

"He's a bad guy, nothing more, nothing less."-----IT'S MUCH MORE THAN THAT, YOU BIG, DENSE MC!!!!!

I'm honestly frustrated that the MC didn't notice Lee Sangmin's deteriorating mental health... I mean, he's a goddamn doctor and he really can't deduce his rival's mental health after seeing his jerk of a father and the sh*t going in their family? His fiance is the little sister and even she didn't say/try to explain anything about it???

At that point, Lee Sangmin is probaly tired/depressed enough and wanting to end everything. He was wishing for death, to end his misery. It was indeed an ill-fated relationship but I'm really disatisfied with how the author decided to close this. They really ignored the person who needed treatment the most. Villain is a bad guy so he doesn't need to be treated? I call bullsh*t! He needs a psychiatrist, not a jail! Without proper surveilance/treatment, it was already a miracle he didn't try to commit suicide...

Sutad Aatma and Asphyxia778 like this.