Spoiler Meet You When the Night Ends / 밤의 끝에서 당신을 만나다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Apr 27, 2021.

1. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/meet-you-when-the-night-ends/

https://ridibooks.com/books/2107072952?_s=search&_q=밤의+끝에서+당신을+만나다

Description:
    Leticia, the princess of the Kingdom of Levanstein, is to pay a penalty after losing a bet with her club members. The penalty for her is to dance with a man at the victory banquet—a man not easy on the eyes. This is an impossible task for Leticia, as she preys on handsome men. But since she had drunkenly bet even her throne, she resigns to her mistake and searches for a partner.

A messy, shaggy haired man dressed in a captain’s uniform standing on the corner by himself draws her attention. She recognizes him as Les Kishir, born in a common household to an unreputable family and no accomplishments in the war. Thinking him to be the perfect candidate for the penalty, Leticia asks him for a dance. But to her utmost surprise, she is rejected.

Only after seeing him limping away, does she realize why she was rejected. She finds Les to apologize and ends up seducing him and spending the night with him. Satisfied with the night, she waits for his call, but it never comes…

Not one to give up, she approaches him again but Les is a tough one to win over.

“I like the relationship between a man and a woman. It can evolve into so many possibilities.”

“And what do you think my possibilities are, princess?”

“Hmm…let’s see.”

Her finger touched his pale lips. As she pushed her finger down, he opened his mouth.

“I think you’ll be able to kiss me until I lose my mind.”

—————

Male protagonist: Les Kisir
    A man with a skinny skull-like face and one leg. A suspicious lieutenant born in Gentry who received a medal even though he leaked passwords to the enemy in the war and made his troops near annihilation.

Female protagonist: Leticia Levanstein
    The youngest princess of the Levanstein royal family and a well-known businessman who succeeds with just the touch of a hand. The protagonist of the scandal that anyone who is handsome will attack and eat with a bite.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. limueee

limueee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read a few chapters of the 1st volume sometime back...fluffy novel with smut if I recall correctly....spoilers from what I remember...

So your FL is the most beautiful princess and many covet her. She's at the ball to honor knights that have been fighting in the kingdom/empire...I can't remember too much.

So you is thinking of choosing her partner like the synopsis says and when she approaches him, he rejects her and walks away in front of our her guests.

This causes quite a stir and the gossips are raging as her friend asks her if she's okay as that's the first time anyone has ever rejected her. In this world there are reporters (i guess) and they rush asking her how she feels being rejected.

When she realizes his injury she is ashamed and changes after him ignoring the hounding reporters attending the banquet the the behest of the current King/Emperor for propaganda.

She finally finds him by the beach or some body of water that he's wading in and she thinks he's going to commit suicide or something so she runs full throttle to him telling him "Don't die, Lord Kishir!" and ends up tripping and falls and crashes into him and they land in the water.

He asks if she's alright and she quickly apologizes for her rudeness in not seeing his condition. She tells him that she will be his "faithful servant" for the rest of the evening to make it up to her. :blobamused:

Lord Kishir tells her something like: "You don't have to."
    She responds like it's a fact or something: "I'm doing it because I want to. Do you think everyday comes a chance to be called upon by the nation's most beautiful woman?"

He teases her and the end up going to some where he goes down on her and she likes it so much she researches him and hounds him as they go snu-snu rounds.

That's all I remember reading for the first like 6 chapters...sorry I didn't read anymore.

4. illysillymilly

illysillymilly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like this FL. She's bold.
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

5. nee3n

nee3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just started reading this. I'll leave some spoilers (or mtl chapters) later

6. Silver_Owl

Silver_Owl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. iwillsay

iwillsay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she sounds fun

8. tylerdylan18

tylerdylan18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    finally! I'm done mtl it ;)

cometothedarkside97 likes this.
  9. cometothedarkside97

cometothedarkside97 Unleash Your Imagination

Reading List:
    Link
    Would you kindly share?:aww::blobpeek:

tylerdylan18 likes this.
  10. tylerdylan18

Reading List:
    Link
    yucardi and Juju48 like this.
  11. cometothedarkside97

cometothedarkside97 Unleash Your Imagination

Reading List:
    Link
    tylerdylan18 likes this.
  12. fizii

fizii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. tylerdylan18

Reading List:
    Link
    It's from my fren..
    I'm sorry, I can't give it to you the raw eh

14. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML has light brown hair and golden eyes
    MC has fiery red hair and green eyes

15. Cyamviem

Cyamviem Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi there! I came a bit late and the link expired. Would you mind sharing again ? Thanks a lot