LCD Mei Gongqing

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Lachiel, Oct 22, 2015.

1. dustmite

dustmite On a roll

Reading List:
    Link
    who knows? Gotta amend what I said before. The maids set the two up and at the end they were saying because of the drink, you could experience the pleasure. They thought she was in love with Qilang but didn't dare take that extra step so they have her a push.

2. Trane

Trane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why is there a xuanhuan tag there?

3. Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr [Aruruu's proud dad] [The False Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm..was it the chen's or the wang's. And this zhang dude reek of bad intention.

4. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The one guy that's ready to take action is the one she won't marry no matter what, while the other two are still too mindful about other things to just claim her hand in marriage. Poor girl.

5. Shio

Reading List:
    Link
    I was surprised that she stayed with Ran Min.

6. IamMeowChie

IamMeowChie 『Gone to secluded place』 『Master Nef's Pet Kitty』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh gosh!~ I don't know if RM is in love to AL or what. he is really rough to AL :/
    being a man like RM is kinda.... sigh....
    Good Luck, Ah luo~

7. Eutune

Eutune 『Sweet~』

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like he is truly in love, that kind of male character that doesn't like people normally but is kind and possessive only with with love target is the best! ^-^

8. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she didn't have other choice, with her ruined reputation, RM is the only one who could marry her as wife.

9. Shio

Reading List:
    Link
    Too bad Ran Min isn't just cold on the surface.

10. Shio

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest chapter is way, way more explicit than what I expected

JordanPaHa likes this.
  11. leo.d.

leo.d. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    okay, it more explicit than I want from a heterosexual intercourse but it was very sad and tragic but I just want to cheer her on and tell her to be ruthless.

dundun likes this.
  12. Mangochic

Mangochic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right? I was like did the novel change into an ero novel or what. But I liked the explicitness and liked how it showed the interplay of both of their desires while at the same time their resistance. It such a bitter sweet moment for both of them especially for her. She loves Qilang with all of her heart and wants to sleep with him but at the same time knows he isn't going to marry her as the legal and only wife so she is still resisting. Qilang on the other hand, also loves her and wants to sleep with her but isn't willing to go against his family and society expectations and have her as his only wife. He probably assumed that if they did it, she will have no choice but to accept the concubine position but shock on him, Ah Rong will never accept that.
    There will be hell to pay for what he has done since he could have stopped it in the middle when he became sober.

Poor Ah Rong! This is heartbreaking for her and I support her in killing these despicable maids!

dundun likes this.
  13. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Done reading the latest chapter
    I'M FULL OF RAGE NOW:mad::mad:AND I NEED TO HOLD BACK MY TEARS:cry:I hate this! Poor Ah Rong and damn Wang Hong:cry::cry:

14. starbella

starbella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone pls spoil about wat happens after tat? Plsss(n)

15. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah...This chapter.

Time to put the novel under the mature genre.

16. Tachi Works

Tachi Works Not a very well known member

Reading List:
    Link
    Suddenly, Ran Min feels like the better bet after all. But now she doesn't even have that as an option. I want so sincerely for her to have a good end, but with her having this fat ink stain on her reputation that she tried so fucking hard to keep in this life, she wont ever truly be happy.

The thing that gets me is that Qilang was SOBER, like he knew she wasn't sane and that's why he worded questions clearly when he was trying to find out how far she went with Ran Min before deciding to go through with the act.

She might have liked Qilang but her feelings for him did not mean she wanted to sleep with him, (hell ive had crushes but I never sought sexual relations) , her feelings were PURE

Having a crush on someone handsome doesn't have the same weight to women as someone who looks mediocre but will provide them with security and a respectable relationship!

17. blee8

blee8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with hamster428's comment here: http://www.books.shushengbar.com/?p=4614#comment-817105
    Not condoning what he did but it forced him to realize that its not gonna happen and that she was not going to conform. I read this chapter knowing what's going to happen later on having read all the spoilers otherwise I might be freaking out too so beware of spoilers!

and she wasn't merely crushing on him, she loves him enough to want to marry him but she has more self respect to settle for being just a concubine.

lazynoodles and Shem like this.
  18. Mangochic

Mangochic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know about that, he already agreed to marry her cousin Wei again without telling her. And probably marry other women since he is also thirsting after power. If she married him the cycle will repeat itself leading to her death.

19. Tachi Works

Tachi Works Not a very well known member

Reading List:
    Link
    But that's as concubine, she doesn't care how many concubines there will be as long as she's a legal wife

20. Eutune

Eutune 『Sweet~』

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one that is shocked by the fact that Qilang may be bisexual? Before being lead to Ah Rong he ate that five powder thing and had some kind of...interaction with the male guy that was there right?

Or everyone assumed it was normal since he was a scholar?